A grain-free formula for all life stages with sweet potatoes and peas provides highly digestible energy for your active dog. Made with real roasted meats, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with fruits and vegetables, this hearty formula delivers natural antioxidants to protect your friend's body from the damage of everyday living, supporting a healthy immune system and overall good health. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.Learn More
- High-quality protein that promotes strong muscles
- Increased protein to support performance
- Helps with healthy skin and hair coat
- Nutritionally balanced for all life stages
- 27 % Protein
- 10% Fat
- HI PROTEIN
- 40 lb. bag
Formulated to provide 100% complete and balanced nutrition, including all the essential vitamins and minerals your dog needs for a strong immune system, and overall good health. It does not use chicken heads, feet or intestines, which may be found in products that contain chicken by-product meal. Like all Natural Choice products, this formula contains no ground yellow corn. We use highly digestible rice, lamb protein and high levels of linoleic acid for healthy skin and coat, and strong muscles. Natural Choice Lamb Meal & Rice Formula provides the premium nutrition your dog deserves for a healthy, happy and long life
- Guaranteed great taste
- Natural sources of Glucosamine & Chondroitin for healthy joints
- Advanced antioxidants for a healthy immune system
- Natural ingredients with added vitamins, minerals & taurine
- Helps clean teeth & freshen breath
- Guaranteed to improve skin & coat*
- Premium Nutrition. Superior Performance
A grain-free formula for all life stages with sweet potatoes and peas provides highly digestible energy for your active dog. Made with real roasted and smoked fowl, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with fruits and vegetables, this hearty formula delivers natural antioxidants to protect your friend's body from the damage of everyday living, supporting a healthy immune system and overall good health. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.Learn More
In the Purina's Chicken & Rice Formula Dog Food, real chicken is the first ingredient. Why? Because it's tastefully rich in protein. And just like puzzle pieces that fit perfectly together, chicken blends with grains and other ingredients to create a complete protein profile. It's choosing ingredients that work better together than they ever could on their own that inspired Purina to call this dry dog food SmartBlend.
- Real Chicken as the First Ingredient Blended with Other High-Quality Protein Sources Helps Support Strong Muscles and a Healthy Heart
- Omega-6 Helps Give Your Dog a Radiant Coat and Healthy Skin
- Natural Sources of Glucosamine Help Support Healthy Joints
- Highly Digestible so More Nutrition Goes to Work Inside Your Dog
One GREENIES® dental chew a day helps control harmful plaque and tartar build up and freshens breath. GREENIES® dental chews are filled with high-quality, easily digestible proteins that break down into little teeth-cleaning, easy to swallow and digestible bits. Plus, added vitamins and minerals make them a complete and balanced part of your adult dog’s daily diet.Learn More
The savory gravy texture offered from the food can be served either dry or wet by adding some warm water. The taste is great either way and this is attributed to the gravy. As an instant food for the dog pets, Gravy Train Dog Food is a high quality dog food that is available at an affordable price.
- Helps maintain a glossy coat
- Builds and maintains better body muscles and tissues
- Great for efficient digestion
- Helps maintain strong teeth and bones
- Measurements are based on a standard 8 oz. cup. The following are recommended amounts. You dog may need more or less food based on their activity. Consult your veterinarian if you have questions.
Animal Weight Daily Amount 5 to 10 lb. 3/4 to 1-1/4 cups 10 to 20 lb. 1-1/4 to 2 cups 20 to 50 lb. 2 to 3-1/2 cups 50 to 100 lb. 3-1/2 to 5-3/4 cups Over 100 lb. Add 1/2 cup for each 10 lbs of body weight over 100 lb.
Lamb protein provides optimal nutrition for dogs that prefer the taste of lamb, or are sensitive to chicken or corn. Guaranteed levels of vitamin E and selenium ensure that your dog receives optimum antioxidant nutrition, while omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids keep the skin and coat healthy and shiny.Learn More