- Guaranteed great taste and real chicken to please finicky eaters
- Unique kibble design formulated for small dog breeds to naturally reduce plaque for healthy gums
- Contains the DNAdvantage Blend™ Formula to support your dog’s immune system
- ideal energy balance to support the higher metabolism of small breed dogs
- Specifically formulated for all small breed dogs 25 lbs and under
- Natural Sources of Glucosamine and Chondroitin to help keep your dog’s hips and joints vital and strong
- Guaranteed to Improve Skin & Coat
- Premium nutrition for superior Performance
Regular Price: $39.99
Special Price: $29.99
Hill's® Science Diet® Mature Adult Active Longevity Original cat food provides precisely balanced nutrition to sustain kidney and vital organ health. It is made with high quality lean proteins to maintain lean muscle and ideal body condition and has controlled levels of sodium and phosphorus for long-term vital organ health.
Daily Feeding Guide: These ranges are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure ask your veterinarian. Keep fresh water available at all times! Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period. When using with canned food, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding. We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups. Science Diet® pet food is available in a variety of dry formulas for your mature cat's unique needs. Minced formulas are also available in cans, with many delicious flavors your cat will love. To prevent injuries, keep package out of reach of pets and children.
- 5 lb cat: 1/4 - 1/3 cup
- 10 lb cat: 3/8 - 5/8 cup
- 15 lb cat: 5/8-3/4 cup
This Iams ProActive Health formula has PreBiotics that work inside the digestive tract to promote healthy digestion and strong defenses. Healthy inside. Healthy outside.
Designed for dogs ages 1-24 months and up to 90 lbs at maturity, Iams concentrated nutrition proactively nourishes your large-breed puppy to help keep him at his best.
Natural fish oils with DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid), a nutrient vital for optimal brain development, promote smarter, more trainable puppies. Protein sourced from chicken and egg helps build strong, firm muscles. Seven essential nutrients nourish the heart while essential minerals promote strong teeth and bones, and antioxidants help maintain a strong immune system.
A high-quality protein with no fillers or artificial preservatives, Iams is gentle on the digestive system. Fuel your puppy’s healthy development with 100% complete and balanced nutrition that’s vet recommended and 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.Learn More
Friskies prime filets with beef in gravy provides complete and balanced nutrition for growth of kittens and maintenance of adult cats.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens.Learn More
The Mega P-Nut is a big and crunchy peanut butter booster for active and hard working dogs!
- Whole Wheat Flour
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Canola Oil (naturally preserved with mixed tochopherols and lecithin)
- Flax Seeds
- Rolled Oats
- Brewer's Yeast
Healthy Treat Checklist:
- The Original Mega Bone: 198g
- Hard-Baked to Support Clean Teeth
- All Natural Ingredients: No Corn or Soy
- Healthy Additions: Flax Seeds & Brewer's Yeast
- No Artificial Colours or Flavours
- Naturally Preserved
- No Added Salt or Chemicals
- All North American Ingredients
One GREENIES® dental chew a day helps control harmful plaque and tartar build up and freshens breath. GREENIES® dental chews are filled with high-quality, easily digestible proteins that break down into little teeth-cleaning, easy to swallow and digestible bits. Plus, added vitamins and minerals make them a complete and balanced part of your adult dog’s daily diet.Learn More
The Pro Plan Salmon and Rice Adult Cat Food is high in protein, because protein is a key source of energy, and is important for growth and development in cats. The Purina Pro Plan food also contain Omega-6 Fatty Acids to help promote healthy skin and coat.
- High Quality Protein, Including Salmon as the #1 Ingredient
- Natural Fiber Helps Control Hairballs
- Natural Prebiotic Fiber, Sourced from Chicory Root, Helps Promote Digestive Health
- Rich in Omega Fatty Acids for Healthy Skin and Coat
- Antioxidants for Immune System Health
Salmon meal, brewer's rice, corn gluten meal, chicken meal, dried egg product, soy protein isolate, animal fat preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), fish meal, wheat flour, powdered cellulose, animal liver flavor, soybean hulls, inulin, gelatin, potassium chloride, L Lysine monohydrochloride, phosphoric acid, salt, calcium carbonate, choline chloride, Vitamin E supplement, taurine, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, L ascorbyl 2 polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), manganese sulfate, niacin, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulfate, riboflavin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, Vitamin D 3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), and sodium seleniteLearn More
A great tasting complement to the dry Taste of the Wild formulas, the Wetlands Canine Formula in Gravy will satisfy even the most finicky pets. A complete and balanced formula, this food can even be used as your pet's sole diet. Contains duck, chicken, quail and turkey for a blend of fowl that provides optimal amino acid nutrition. Like all Taste of the Wild formulas, this grain-free option provides excellent nutrition without the grains. Fruits and vegetables provide natural antioxidants.Learn More