The Pedigree 46.7lb Mealtime Complete Nutrition Adult Dry Dog Food has been formulated to give mature dogs the nourishment they need! This food is packed with vitamins, zinc, leading levels of antioxidant vitamin 2 for a healthy immune system and heart and omega 6 to help keep your dogs coat, shiny and healthy! This food has a special blend of fiber that helps support and promote healthy digestion.
- Packed with Vitamins and Zinc
- Antioxidants for a Healthy Immune System and Heart
- Omega - 6 promotes a Healthy Coat/Fur
- Special Blend of Fiber for Healthy Digestion
- Crunchy Kibble to help Clean Teeth
Feeding Instructions Weight of Adult Dog Cups Per Day Up to 10 Pounds 1/4 to 1 Cup 11 to 25 Pounds 1 to 2 Cups 26 to 50 Pounds 2 to 3-1/2 Cups 51 to 75 Pounds 3-1/2 to 4-1/2 Cups 76 to 150 Pounds 4-1/2 to 8 Cups
Ground Whole Corn, Meat and Bone Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Animal Fat (Preserved with BHA/Citric Acid), Soybean Meal, Ground Whole Wheat, Brewers Rice, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Natural Flavor, Salt Vegetable Oil (Source of Linoleic Acid - Preserved with BHA/BHT), Potassium Chloride, Viatmins, (Choline Chloride, A-Tocopherol Acetate - Source of Vitamin E, Niacin, Biotin, D-calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Supplement - Vitamin B12 Supplement,, Thiamine Mononitrate- Vitamin B1, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Minerals ( Zinc Sulfate, Zinz Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Copper Proteinate, Maganese Proteinate), Added FD&C Colors - Red 40, Yellow 5 and Blue 2.Learn More
Regular Price: $31.99
Special Price: $29.99
Lamb protein provides optimal nutrition for dogs that prefer the taste of lamb, or are sensitive to chicken or corn. Guaranteed levels of vitamin E and selenium ensure that your dog receives optimum antioxidant nutrition, while omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids keep the skin and coat healthy and shiny.Learn More
In Purina's Large Breed Puppy Food, they use real chicken as the first ingredient, along with other key ingredients and nutrients including rice and glucosamine. Why? Because feeding a large breed puppy is a balancing act.
An ideal body condition helps minimize stress on growing bones and joints. And the right balance of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients helps them grow healthy and strong--in what might seem like the blink of an eye. And this blend of dry puppy food gives them all that including DHA, a nutrient also found in mother's milk, for vision and brain development. It's choosing ingredients that work better together than they ever could on their own that inspired Purina to call this puppy food SmartBlend.
- Real Chicken as the First Ingredient Blended with Other High-Quality Protein Sources Helps Build Strong Muscles and a Healthy Heart
- Omega-6 Helps Give Your Puppy a Radiant Coat and Healthy Skin
- Natural Sources of Glucosamine Help Support Growing Joints
- Easily Digestible Nutrition with Wholesome Rice for Your Puppy's Delicate Stomach
- DHA, a nutrient also found in mother’s milk, for vision and brain development
- Antioxidant rich nutrition for healthy immune development
In the Purina's Chicken & Rice Formula Dog Food, real chicken is the first ingredient. Why? Because it's tastefully rich in protein. And just like puzzle pieces that fit perfectly together, chicken blends with grains and other ingredients to create a complete protein profile. It's choosing ingredients that work better together than they ever could on their own that inspired Purina to call this dry dog food SmartBlend.
- Real Chicken as the First Ingredient Blended with Other High-Quality Protein Sources Helps Support Strong Muscles and a Healthy Heart
- Omega-6 Helps Give Your Dog a Radiant Coat and Healthy Skin
- Natural Sources of Glucosamine Help Support Healthy Joints
- Highly Digestible so More Nutrition Goes to Work Inside Your Dog
- Healthy Skin and Coat: Contains a combination of superfoods like avocado, sunflower and flaxseed that are rich in essential fatty acids for a healthy skin and a shiny, soft coat — one of the best indicators of your dog's vitality
- Lean Muscle Mass: Three animal proteins from chicken, lamb and salmon provide essential Amino Acids that help promote lean muscle mass
- Strong Immune System: Antioxidant-rich superfoods like blueberries, pomegranate, tomatoes and cranberries help build and maintain a healthy immune system so your small breed dog will have the best protection possible
- Heart Health: Contains nutrient-rich superfoods like salmon, oatmeal and tomato, which help maintain a healthy heart
- Sharp Vision: Vitamin-rich superfoods like carrots and spinach help promote healthy eyes and proper vision, so your dog will enjoy playing hide n' seek with his favorite toys
Regular Price: $51.99
Special Price: $39.99
Offer your large breed dog superior nutrition with the great taste of Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Lamb Meal & Rice Recipe Large Breed dog food. With high quality lamb meal as the #1 ingredient - not only does it have great taste, but it has added glucosamine and chondroitin to help maintain healthy joints & cartilage. It also promotes comfortable digestion, healthy skin and shiny coat. Your dog will shine inside and out!Learn More
Hill's Science Diet Mature Adult Active Longevity Original dog food provides precisely balanced nutrition to sustain mobility and muscle mass. It is made with high quality protein to maintain lean muscle and is enriched with Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulphate for healthy joints. It also has controlled levels of Sodium and Phosphorus for long-term vital organ health.Learn More
Regular Price: $31.99
Special Price: $29.99
This Iams ProActive Health formula has PreBiotics that work inside the digestive tract to promote healthy digestion and strong defenses. Healthy inside. Healthy outside.
Designed for dogs ages 1-24 months and up to 90 lbs at maturity, Iams concentrated nutrition proactively nourishes your large-breed puppy to help keep him at his best.
Natural fish oils with DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid), a nutrient vital for optimal brain development, promote smarter, more trainable puppies. Protein sourced from chicken and egg helps build strong, firm muscles. Seven essential nutrients nourish the heart while essential minerals promote strong teeth and bones, and antioxidants help maintain a strong immune system.
A high-quality protein with no fillers or artificial preservatives, Iams is gentle on the digestive system. Fuel your puppy’s healthy development with 100% complete and balanced nutrition that’s vet recommended and 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Recommened For: Large breed puppies (51 to 90 lbs at maturity) 1 to 12 months; giant breed puppies (over 90 lbs at maturity) 1 to 24 months. Not recommended for pregnant or nursing dogs.
Calories: 3,702 kcal/kg, 399.52 kcal/cup
These guideline amounts are a starting point and your puppy may need more food depending upon age, activity and temperament. In order to reach optimal body condition you may need to adjust food intake. This represents the total recommended volume of food per day. You should divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your puppy per day to get the actual portion size per feeding.
Large breed puppies, reaching 51 - 90 lbs. at maturity, should transition to Iams ProActive Health Large Breed Adult formula at 12 months of age.
Giant breed puppies, over 90 lbs. at maturity, should transition to Iams ProActive Health Large Breed Adult formula at 24 months of age.
Remember to have clean, fresh water available for your puppy at all times.
When introducing Iams Smart Puppy food, gradually mix it with your puppy's current food over the course of 4 days.
This food is not recommended for pregnant or nursing dogs.
Crude Protein minimum 26.0%
Crude Fat minimum 14.0%
Crude Fiber maximum 4.0%
Moisture maximum 10.0%
Docosahexaenoic Acid minimum 0.1%*
Omega-6 Fatty Acids minimum 2.6%*
Omega-3 Fatty Acids minimum 0.28%*
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. Animal feeding tests using Association of American Feed Control Officials procedures substantiate that Iams ProActive Health Smart Puppy Large Breed Formula provides complete and balanced nutrition for Growth. Manufactured under U.S. Patent Nos. 5,616,569, 5,851,573, 6,133,323, 6,238,708 and 6,630,15; other U.S. and foreign patents pending.
Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Meal, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Corn Grits, Brewers Rice, Chicken Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Fish Meal, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Dried Egg Product, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E)Brewers Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Caramel, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Fructooligosaccharides, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), DL-Methionine, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Rosemary Extract.
Here's to being healthy and happy! Yes, dogs can have it all--and should! How? A special blend of wholesome ingredients, including grains, real beef, and accents of vitamin-rich veggies! It gives dogs the complete nutrition they need and a taste they love.
- 100% Complete and Balanced
- 23 Essential Vitamins and Minerals
- Rich in Antioxidants
- With Real Beef
- Crunchy Kibbles and Tender, Chewy Chunks
- Variety of Flavors