In Purina's Large Breed Puppy Food, they use real chicken as the first ingredient, along with other key ingredients and nutrients including rice and glucosamine. Why? Because feeding a large breed puppy is a balancing act.
An ideal body condition helps minimize stress on growing bones and joints. And the right balance of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients helps them grow healthy and strong--in what might seem like the blink of an eye. And this blend of dry puppy food gives them all that including DHA, a nutrient also found in mother's milk, for vision and brain development. It's choosing ingredients that work better together than they ever could on their own that inspired Purina to call this puppy food SmartBlend.
- Real Chicken as the First Ingredient Blended with Other High-Quality Protein Sources Helps Build Strong Muscles and a Healthy Heart
- Omega-6 Helps Give Your Puppy a Radiant Coat and Healthy Skin
- Natural Sources of Glucosamine Help Support Growing Joints
- Easily Digestible Nutrition with Wholesome Rice for Your Puppy's Delicate Stomach
- DHA, a nutrient also found in mother’s milk, for vision and brain development
- Antioxidant rich nutrition for healthy immune development
Blue Buffalo Chicken & Brown Rice Adult Natural Dry Dog Food
Dogs love to dine on our tasty chicken natural dry dog food, and it provides the essential amino acids and vital nutrients they need every day. Wholesome whole grains like brown rice, barley and oats keep your dog supplied with the complex carbohydrates needed for energy.Learn More
One GREENIES® dental chew a day helps control harmful plaque and tartar build up and freshens breath. GREENIES® dental chews are filled with high-quality, easily digestible proteins that break down into little teeth-cleaning, easy to swallow and digestible bits. Plus, added vitamins and minerals make them a complete and balanced part of your adult dog’s daily diet.Learn More
In Purina's Large Breed Adult Formula Dog Food, real chicken is the first ingredient, along with other key ingredients and nutrients including rice and glucosamine. Why? Because feeding a large breed dog is a balancing act.
An ideal body condition helps minimize stress on bones and joints. And the right balance of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients helps them live large, healthy and strong. It's choosing ingredients that work better together than they ever could on their own that inspired Purina to call this dry dog food SmartBlend.
- Real Chicken as the First Ingredient Blended with Other High-Quality Protein Sources Helps Support Strong Muscles and a Healthy Heart
- Omega-6 Helps Give Your Dog a Radiant Coat and Healthy Skin
- Natural Sources of Glucosamine Help Support Healthy Joints
- Highly Digestible so More Nutrition Goes to Work Inside Your Dog
Lamb protein provides optimal nutrition for dogs that prefer the taste of lamb, or are sensitive to chicken or corn. Guaranteed levels of vitamin E and selenium ensure that your dog receives optimum antioxidant nutrition, while omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids keep the skin and coat healthy and shiny.Learn More
Nutro Max dog food uses only natural ingredients, such as Lamb. This food is something your dog will enjoy and you can feel good about feeding.
- Promotes Healthy Muscle Mass and Mobility
- Rich in Omega-6 Fatty Acids for Healthy Skin and Coat
- Crunchy Kibble Helps with Plaque and Tarter on the Teeth
- Made from All Natural Ingredients
- No ground corn, sorghum or rye
- A combination of Natural Fibers for Easy Digestion
- Made in the USA!!
- Healthy Skin and Coat: Contains a combination of superfoods like avocado, sunflower and flaxseed that are rich in essential fatty acids for a healthy skin and a shiny, soft coat — one of the best indicators of your dog's vitality
- Lean Muscle Mass: Three animal proteins from chicken, lamb and salmon provide essential Amino Acids that help promote lean muscle mass
- Strong Immune System: Antioxidant-rich superfoods like blueberries, pomegranate, tomatoes and cranberries help build and maintain a healthy immune system so your small breed dog will have the best protection possible
- Heart Health: Contains nutrient-rich superfoods like salmon, oatmeal and tomato, which help maintain a healthy heart
- Sharp Vision: Vitamin-rich superfoods like carrots and spinach help promote healthy eyes and proper vision, so your dog will enjoy playing hide n' seek with his favorite toys
BLUE Chicken and Brown Rice Recipe for dogs is formulated with ingredients chosen specifically to help address their special needs. 6 LB bag.
Ingredient/Nutrient Helps Support Increased Protein Higher Energy Needs Unique "Small-Bite" Kibble Promotes Dental Health Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids Healthy Skin & Shiny Coat Vitamins & Chelated Minerals Immune Strength Fruits & Veggies Oxidative Balance
Iams® Grain Free Naturals™ is a blend of nature’s goodness – high quality protein and farm-grown fruits and vegetables - to help keep your dog healthy for a lifetime.
- Farm-raised chicken is the 1st ingredient
- No grains or chicken by-product meal*
- No corn, wheat or soy
- No artificial: preservatives, colors, or flavors
- Includes fruits and vegetables
- Enhanced with a vitamin & antioxidant blend
Ingredients: Chicken, Peas, Pea Starch, Chicken Meal, Menhaden Meal, Beet Pulp, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols a Source of Vitamin E), Dried Egg Product, Natural Flavors, Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Monosodium Phosphate, Carrots, Tomatoes, Choline Chloride, Spinach, Blueberries, Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), DL-Methionine, Apple Pomace, Calcium Carbonate, Rosemary Extract.
Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein (min) 24.0% Crude Fat (min) 12.0% Crude Fiber (max) 4.0% Moisture (max) 10.0% Calcium (min) 1.1% Phosphorus (min) 0.8% Zinc (min) 150 mg/kg Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min) 1.70% Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min) 0.27%