In Purina's Large Breed Puppy Food, they use real chicken as the first ingredient, along with other key ingredients and nutrients including rice and glucosamine. Why? Because feeding a large breed puppy is a balancing act.
An ideal body condition helps minimize stress on growing bones and joints. And the right balance of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients helps them grow healthy and strong--in what might seem like the blink of an eye. And this blend of dry puppy food gives them all that including DHA, a nutrient also found in mother's milk, for vision and brain development. It's choosing ingredients that work better together than they ever could on their own that inspired Purina to call this puppy food SmartBlend.
- Real Chicken as the First Ingredient Blended with Other High-Quality Protein Sources Helps Build Strong Muscles and a Healthy Heart
- Omega-6 Helps Give Your Puppy a Radiant Coat and Healthy Skin
- Natural Sources of Glucosamine Help Support Growing Joints
- Easily Digestible Nutrition with Wholesome Rice for Your Puppy's Delicate Stomach
- DHA, a nutrient also found in mother’s milk, for vision and brain development
- Antioxidant rich nutrition for healthy immune development
In the Purina's Chicken & Rice Formula Dog Food, real chicken is the first ingredient. Why? Because it's tastefully rich in protein. And just like puzzle pieces that fit perfectly together, chicken blends with grains and other ingredients to create a complete protein profile. It's choosing ingredients that work better together than they ever could on their own that inspired Purina to call this dry dog food SmartBlend.
- Real Chicken as the First Ingredient Blended with Other High-Quality Protein Sources Helps Support Strong Muscles and a Healthy Heart
- Omega-6 Helps Give Your Dog a Radiant Coat and Healthy Skin
- Natural Sources of Glucosamine Help Support Healthy Joints
- Highly Digestible so More Nutrition Goes to Work Inside Your Dog
A grain-free formula for all life stages with sweet potatoes and peas provides highly digestible energy for your active dog. Made with real roasted and smoked fowl, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with fruits and vegetables, this hearty formula delivers natural antioxidants to protect your friend's body from the damage of everyday living, supporting a healthy immune system and overall good health. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.Learn More
Regular Price: $51.99
Special Price: $39.99
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Lamb Meal & Rice Recipe dog food provides precisely balanced nutrition to maintain lean muscle and promote digestive health. It contains an optimal balance of all essential nutrients and high quality lamb meal for overall health and easy digestion. It also contains Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids for a shiny skin and healthy coat.Learn More
Blue Buffalo Wilderness 24 lb. Duck Adult Dog Food resembles the diet of wild wolves and is formulated with an abundance of meat and no grains! Blue Buffalo Wilderness dog food is prepared from all natural ingredients. All Blue Buffalo dry dog foods have Lifesource bits that contain vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to keep your dog healthy by supporting the, immune system, life stage requirements and a healthy oxidative balance.
- Deboned Duck, Chicken Meal and Turkey Meal Supply the Protein Your Dog Needs
- Sweet Potatoes, Peas and Potatoes Provide Healthy Complex Carbohydrates
- Blueberries, Cranberries and Carrots Support Antioxidant-Enrichment
Helps to Provide your dog with:
- Energy to Stay Active
- Healthy Muscle Maintenance
- Strong Bones
- Strong Teeth
- Healthy Joints
- Healthy Skin and Coat
- Healthy Immune System
Recommended Daily Feeding Up to 15 Pounds 1/4 to 1 Cup 16 to 25 Pounds 1 to 1-1/2 Cups 26 to 40 Pounds 1-1/2 to 2 Cups 41 to 60 Pounds 2 to 2-1/2 Cups 61 to 80 Pounds 2-1/2 to 3-1/4 Cups 81 to 100 Pounds 3-1/4 to 3-3/4 Cups Over 100 Pounds Feed 3-3/4 Cups - Plus 1/2 Cup for each 20 Pounds over 100 Pounds
- Small Breed: 1 Meal Per Day
- Medium/Large Breed: 2 Meals Per Day
Transition to BLUE
- Start by mixing 25% of BLUE with your dog’s old food, and gradually increase the proportion of BLUE over the next 14 days.
- Dry - Crunchy and delicious nutrition nuggets and LifeSource Bits right from the bag.
- Dry with Water - Add warm water and mix to fully release flavors and aroma.
- Be sure to have a clean bowl of cool, fresh water available at all times.
Deboned Duck, Chicken Meal (source of Glucosamine), Tapioca Starch, Peas, Turkey Meal, Pea Protein, Tomato Pomace (source of Lycopene), Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Egg, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids) Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids) Ground flax seed contains flax seed oil, which is one of the richest sources of the essential Omega 3 fatty acids (linolenic acid). Flax is a good source of essential amino acids and contains all the essential vitamins and minerals required by dogs and cats. Flax is beneficial for its anti-inflammatory effect and has been known to help arthritis and prevent cancer. Flax seed is also a great fiber source that aids in digestion. Also an excellent source of Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids that promote healthy skin and coat, Natural Flavor, Potatoes, Alfalfa Meal, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potato Starch, Dried Chicory Root, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Caramel, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Oil of Rosemary, L-Lysine, Parsley, Kelp, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Spinach, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Pumpkin, Barley Grass, Turmeric, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Copper Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Taurine, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, L-Carnitine, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Beta Carotene, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.
A fish protein, grain-free formula for all life stages with sweet potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your sensitive dog. Made with real smoked salmon, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with fruits and vegetables, this fish and potato formula delivers natural antioxidants to protect your friend's body from the damage of everyday living, supporting a healthy immune system and overall good health. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.Learn More
- For large breed dogs over 50 pounds and 5 years or older
- Balanced Calcium & Phosphorus for strong bones
- Optimized protein & fat levels for large breed senior dogs
- Advanced antioxidants for a healthy immune system
- Natural ingredients with added vitamins, minerals & taurine
- Guaranteed to improve skin & coat
- Natural sources of Glucosamine & Chondroitin for healthy joints
- Premium Nutrition. Superior Performance.
Regular Price: $51.99
Special Price: $39.99
Offer your large breed dog superior nutrition with the great taste of Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Lamb Meal & Rice Recipe Large Breed dog food. With high quality lamb meal as the #1 ingredient - not only does it have great taste, but it has added glucosamine and chondroitin to help maintain healthy joints & cartilage. It also promotes comfortable digestion, healthy skin and shiny coat. Your dog will shine inside and out!Learn More