In Purina's Large Breed Puppy Food, they use real chicken as the first ingredient, along with other key ingredients and nutrients including rice and glucosamine. Why? Because feeding a large breed puppy is a balancing act.
An ideal body condition helps minimize stress on growing bones and joints. And the right balance of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients helps them grow healthy and strong--in what might seem like the blink of an eye. And this blend of dry puppy food gives them all that including DHA, a nutrient also found in mother's milk, for vision and brain development. It's choosing ingredients that work better together than they ever could on their own that inspired Purina to call this puppy food SmartBlend.
- Real Chicken as the First Ingredient Blended with Other High-Quality Protein Sources Helps Build Strong Muscles and a Healthy Heart
- Omega-6 Helps Give Your Puppy a Radiant Coat and Healthy Skin
- Natural Sources of Glucosamine Help Support Growing Joints
- Easily Digestible Nutrition with Wholesome Rice for Your Puppy's Delicate Stomach
- DHA, a nutrient also found in mother’s milk, for vision and brain development
- Antioxidant rich nutrition for healthy immune development
Lamb protein provides optimal nutrition for dogs that prefer the taste of lamb, or are sensitive to chicken or corn. Guaranteed levels of vitamin E and selenium ensure that your dog receives optimum antioxidant nutrition, while omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids keep the skin and coat healthy and shiny.Learn More
Protein and fat levels help your dog maintain a lean body condition and provide optimal nutrition for optimal health. Contains glucosamine and chondroitin to help promote your dog's joint health and Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids to keep your dog's skin and coat healthy and shiny.Learn More
Our natural BLUE Lamb & Brown Rice Recipe for adult dogs is holistically formulated to support the needs of dogs in the prime of their lives.
- High-Quality Protein Dogs love our tasty lamb, and it provides them with essential amino acids they need every day.
- Wholesome Whole Grains Hearty whole grains like brown rice, barley and oats supply the complex carbohydrates that your dog needs for energy.
- Healthy Garden Veggies Whole carrots, sweet potatoes and peas are three of the nutrient-rich vegetables that your dog will get in every bite of BLUE.
The Purina One Smartbland Turkey and Venison Dog food gives your dog the vitamins and minerals it needs for a nutritionally complete balanced diet!
- Primary Ingredient: Turkey
- Flavor: Turkey and Venison
- Adult Dog Food
- 27.5 Pound Bag
- 3 – 12 lbs.: 1/2 – 1-1/4 cups
- 13 – 20 lbs.: 1-1/4 – 1-2/3 cups
- 21 – 35 lbs.: 1-2/3 – 2-1/2 cups
- 36 – 50 lbs.: 2-1/2 – 3-1/8 cups
- 51 – 75 lbs.: 3-1/8 – 4 cups
- 76 – 100 lbs.: 4 – 5 cups
- More than 100 lbs.: 5 cups plus 1/3 cup for every 10 lbs. of body weight over 100 lbs.
The feeding amounts indicated are based upon the average nutritional needs of an adult dog with a normal activity level. Factors, such as a dog's metabolism, breed-size, activity level, age and whether the dog is spayed or neutered will affect the amount of food needed to maintain an ideal body condition.If you find your dog is losing weight or becomes overweight when fed these amounts, please adjust accordingly. To help your dog maintain an ideal body condition, monitor your dog's weight on a regular basis, making sure that his ribs are easily felt and waist is visible when viewed from above. When switching to new food, gradually mix increasing amounts of the new food with decreasing amounts of the current food over 7 – 10 days to avoid dietary upset. There is no need to add vitamins, minerals or other supplements unless specifically directed by a veterinarian. Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily.
Turkey, Corn Gluten Meal, Soy Flour, Animal Fat Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols (Form of Vitamin E), Poultry By-Product Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Whole Wheat, Whole Corn, Soybean Meal, Brewer's Rice, Corn Germ Meal, Venison, Glycerine, Oat Meal, Animal Digest, Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Caramel Color, Vitamin E Supplement, Sulfur, Zinc Sulfate, Choline Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Garlic Oil, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity) and Sodium SeleniteLearn More
A fish protein, grain-free formula for all life stages with sweet potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your sensitive dog. Made with real smoked salmon, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with fruits and vegetables, this fish and potato formula delivers natural antioxidants to protect your friend's body from the damage of everyday living, supporting a healthy immune system and overall good health. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.Learn More
For small dogs and dogs who prefer a smaller kibble. Dogs love the great taste of Science Diet Mature Adult Small Bites dog food. The smaller kibble is easy to chew, and the correct balance of essential nutrients and calories help keep them in good shape. It also has a superior antioxidant blend to promote overall health.Learn More
- Guaranteed great taste Natural sources of Glucosamine & Chondroitin for healthy joints
- Advanced antioxidants for a healthy immune system
- Natural ingredients with added vitamins, minerals & taurine
- Helps clean teeth & freshen breath
- Guaranteed to improve skin & coat
- Premium Nutrition. Superior Performance.
Delicious chicken and brown rice recipe specially formulated for your large breed dog with the enhanced joint health of glucosamine, chondroitin, GLM and sea cucumber. Blue Large Breed Life Protection Formula starts with deboned chicken, followed by plenty of whole grains and fresh vegetables.
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Whole Ground Brown Rice, Whole Ground Barley, Oatmeal, Tomato Pomace (natural source of Lycopene), Natural Chicken Flavor, Chicken Fat (naturally preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Whole Potatoes, Peas, Flaxseed (natural source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Whole Carrots, Whole Sweet Potatoes, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Dried Parsley, Garlic, Alfalfa Meal, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, Turmeric, Dried Chicory Root, Oil of Rosemary, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), d-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Choline Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Salt, Caramel, Potassium Chloride, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bacillus subtilis, Enterococcus faecium.Learn More
Iams® Healthy Naturals™ is a blend of nature’s goodness – high quality protein and farm-grown fruits and vegetables - to help keep your dog healthy for a lifetime.
- Made with real lamb plus vitamins, minerals and amino acids
- No corn, chicken by-product meal* or soy
- No artificial: preservatives, colors, or flavors
- Includes fruits and vegetables
- Enhanced with a vitamin & antioxidant blend
Ingredients: Chicken, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Ground Whole Grain Barley, Chicken Meal, Lamb, Fish Meal (source of fish oil), Brewers Rice, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Flavor, Dried Egg Product, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Carrots, Tomatoes, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Choline Chloride, Spinach, Peas, DL-Methionine, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), Monosodium Phosphate, Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Dried Apple Pomace, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E Supplement, Rosemary Extract.
Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein (min) 22.0% Crude Fat (min) 12.0% Crude Fiber (max) 4.0% Moisture (max) 10.0% Calcium (min) 1.1% Phosphorus (min) 0.8% Zinc (min) 150 mg/kg Omega-6 Fatty Acid (min) 1.44% Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min) 0.21%