Regular Price: $45.99
Special Price: $44.99
A grain-free formula for all life stages with sweet potatoes and peas provides highly digestible energy for your active dog. Made with real roasted meats, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with fruits and vegetables, this hearty formula delivers natural antioxidants to protect your friend's body from the damage of everyday living, supporting a healthy immune system and overall good health. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.Learn More
Formulated to provide 100% complete and balanced nutrition, including all the essential vitamins and minerals your dog needs for a strong immune system, and overall good health. It does not use chicken heads, feet or intestines, which may be found in products that contain chicken by-product meal. Like all Natural Choice products, this formula contains no ground yellow corn. We use highly digestible rice, lamb protein and high levels of linoleic acid for healthy skin and coat, and strong muscles. Natural Choice Lamb Meal & Rice Formula provides the premium nutrition your dog deserves for a healthy, happy and long life
- Guaranteed great taste
- Natural sources of Glucosamine & Chondroitin for healthy joints
- Advanced antioxidants for a healthy immune system
- Natural ingredients with added vitamins, minerals & taurine
- Helps clean teeth & freshen breath
- Guaranteed to improve skin & coat*
- Premium Nutrition. Superior Performance
Regular Price: $45.99
Special Price: $44.99
A grain-free formula for all life stages with sweet potatoes and peas provides highly digestible energy for your active dog. Made with real roasted and smoked fowl, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with fruits and vegetables, this hearty formula delivers natural antioxidants to protect your friend's body from the damage of everyday living, supporting a healthy immune system and overall good health. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.Learn More
Made with wholesome rice, an easily digestible source of carbohydrates. Complete nutrition with vital antioxidants for overall health and wellness. Optimal protein to fat ration helps dogs lose weight, not muscle.Learn More
- Healthy Skin and Coat: Contains a combination of superfoods like avocado, sunflower and flaxseed that are rich in essential fatty acids for a healthy skin and a shiny, soft coat — one of the best indicators of your dog’s vitality
- Lean Muscle Mass: Three animal proteins from chicken, lamb and salmon provide essential Amino Acids that help promote lean muscle mass
- Strong Immune System: Antioxidant-rich superfoods like blueberries, pomegranate, tomatoes and cranberries help build and maintain a healthy immune system so your adult dog will have the best protection possible
- Heart Health: Contains nutrient-rich superfoods like salmon, oatmeal and tomato, which help maintain a healthy heart
- Sharp Vision: Vitamin-rich superfoods like carrots and spinach help promote healthy eyes and proper vision, so your dog will enjoy playing hide n’ seek with his favorite toys
Science Diet® Light Adult cat food is a great tasting food formulated to help prevent cats from gaining weight. Light Adult provides all the essential nutrients your cat needs for optimum health, with a low calorie, low fat formula to help with weight control.Learn More
Blue Buffalo Wilderness 24 lb. Chicken Puppy Food resembles the diet of wild wolves and is formulated with an abundance of meat and no grains! Blue Buffalo Wilderness puppy food is prepared from all natural ingredients and is designed to help your puppy grow and develop. All Blue Buffalo dry puppy foods have Lifesource bits that contain vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to keep your dog healthy by supporting the, immune system, life stage requirements and a healthy oxidative balance.
- Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal and Turkey Meal Supply the Protein Your Puppy Needs
- Sweet Potatoes, Peas and Potatoes Provide Healthy Complex Carbohydrates
- Blueberries, Cranberries and Carrots Support Antioxidant-Enrichment
Helps to Provide your dog with:
- Energy to Stay Active
- Healthy Muscle Maintenance
- Strong Bones
- Strong Teeth
- Healthy Joints
- Healthy Skin and Coat
- Healthy Immune System
Recommended Daily Feeding Up to 15 Pounds 1/4 to 1 Cup 16 to 25 Pounds 1 to 1-1/2 Cups 26 to 40 Pounds 1-1/2 to 2 Cups 41 to 60 Pounds 2 to 2-1/2 Cups 61 to 80 Pounds 2-1/2 to 3-1/4 Cups 81 to 100 Pounds 3-1/4 to 3-3/4 Cups Over 100 Pounds Feed 3-3/4 Cups - Plus 1/2 Cup for each 20 Pounds over 100 Pounds
- Small Breed: 1 Meal Per Day
- Medium/Large Breed: 2 Meals Per Day
Transition to BLUE
- Start by mixing 25% of BLUE with your dog’s old food, and gradually increase the proportion of BLUE over the next 14 days.
- Dry - Crunchy and delicious nutrition nuggets and LifeSource Bits right from the bag.
- Dry with Water - Add warm water and mix to fully release flavors and aroma.
- Be sure to have a clean bowl of cool, fresh water available at all times.
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Tapioca Starch, Peas, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Tomato Pomace (source of Lycopene), Natural Chicken Flavor, Dried Egg, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Potatoes, Fish Oil (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Potato Starch, Alfalfa Meal, Whole Carrots, Whole Sweet Potatoes, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Spinach, Pumpkin, Barley Grass, Dried Parsley, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Turmeric, L-Lysine, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Oil of Rosemary, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), d-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Choline Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Salt, Caramel, Potassium Chloride, Dried Yeast (source of Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product.
Our natural BLUE Fish & Sweet Potato Recipe for adult dogs is holistically formulated to support the needs of dogs in the prime of their lives.
- High-Quality Protein Dogs love our tasty whitefish, and it provides them with essential amino acids they need every day.
- Wholesome Whole Grains Hearty whole grains like brown rice, barley and oats supply the complex carbohydrates that your dog needs for energy.
- Healthy Garden Veggies Whole carrots, sweet potatoes and peas are three of the nutrient-rich vegetables that your dog will get in every bite of BLUE.
Made with wholesome Rice, an easily digestible source of carbohydrates. Complete nutrition with vital antioxidants for overall health and wellness. Highly digestible for maximum nutrient delivery.
- High-Quality Protein, Including Real Chicken as the First Ingredient
- Hard Kibble Combined with Tender, Shredded Pieces for Taste and Texture Dogs Love
- Natural Prebiotic Fiber, Sourced from Wheat Bran, Helps Promote Digestive Health
- Optimal Levels of Protein and Fat Help Dogs Maintain an Ideal Body Condition
- Vitamin A and Linoleic Acid, an Omega-6 Fatty Acid, for Healthy Skin and Coat