One GREENIES® dental chew a day helps control harmful plaque and tartar build up and freshens breath. GREENIES® dental chews are filled with high-quality, easily digestible proteins that break down into little teeth-cleaning, easy to swallow and digestible bits. Plus, added vitamins and minerals make them a complete and balanced part of your adult dog’s daily diet.Learn More
In the Purina's Chicken & Rice Formula Dog Food, real chicken is the first ingredient. Why? Because it's tastefully rich in protein. And just like puzzle pieces that fit perfectly together, chicken blends with grains and other ingredients to create a complete protein profile. It's choosing ingredients that work better together than they ever could on their own that inspired Purina to call this dry dog food SmartBlend.
- Real Chicken as the First Ingredient Blended with Other High-Quality Protein Sources Helps Support Strong Muscles and a Healthy Heart
- Omega-6 Helps Give Your Dog a Radiant Coat and Healthy Skin
- Natural Sources of Glucosamine Help Support Healthy Joints
- Highly Digestible so More Nutrition Goes to Work Inside Your Dog
- For dogs 5 years or older for a long and healthy life
- Guaranteed to improve skin & coat
- Advanced antioxidants for a healthy immune system
- Natural ingredients with added vitamins, minerals & taurine
- Helps clean teeth & freshen breath
- No chicken heads, feet or intestines
- Natural sources of Glucosamine & Chondroitin for healthy joints
- Premium Nutrition. Superior Performance.
The Purina One Smartbland Turkey and Venison Dog food gives your dog the vitamins and minerals it needs for a nutritionally complete balanced diet!
- Primary Ingredient: Turkey
- Flavor: Turkey and Venison
- Adult Dog Food
- 27.5 Pound Bag
- 3 – 12 lbs.: 1/2 – 1-1/4 cups
- 13 – 20 lbs.: 1-1/4 – 1-2/3 cups
- 21 – 35 lbs.: 1-2/3 – 2-1/2 cups
- 36 – 50 lbs.: 2-1/2 – 3-1/8 cups
- 51 – 75 lbs.: 3-1/8 – 4 cups
- 76 – 100 lbs.: 4 – 5 cups
- More than 100 lbs.: 5 cups plus 1/3 cup for every 10 lbs. of body weight over 100 lbs.
The feeding amounts indicated are based upon the average nutritional needs of an adult dog with a normal activity level. Factors, such as a dog's metabolism, breed-size, activity level, age and whether the dog is spayed or neutered will affect the amount of food needed to maintain an ideal body condition.If you find your dog is losing weight or becomes overweight when fed these amounts, please adjust accordingly. To help your dog maintain an ideal body condition, monitor your dog's weight on a regular basis, making sure that his ribs are easily felt and waist is visible when viewed from above. When switching to new food, gradually mix increasing amounts of the new food with decreasing amounts of the current food over 7 – 10 days to avoid dietary upset. There is no need to add vitamins, minerals or other supplements unless specifically directed by a veterinarian. Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily.
Turkey, Corn Gluten Meal, Soy Flour, Animal Fat Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols (Form of Vitamin E), Poultry By-Product Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Whole Wheat, Whole Corn, Soybean Meal, Brewer's Rice, Corn Germ Meal, Venison, Glycerine, Oat Meal, Animal Digest, Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Caramel Color, Vitamin E Supplement, Sulfur, Zinc Sulfate, Choline Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Garlic Oil, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity) and Sodium SeleniteLearn More
Regular Price: $36.99
Special Price: $34.99
Made with wholesome Rice, an easily digestible source of carbohydrates. Complete nutrition with vital antioxidants for overall health and wellness. Highly digestible for maximum nutrient delivery.
- High-Quality Protein, Including Real Chicken as the First Ingredient
- Hard Kibble Combined with Tender, Shredded Pieces for Taste and Texture Dogs Love
- Natural Prebiotic Fiber, Sourced from Wheat Bran, Helps Promote Digestive Health
- Optimal Levels of Protein and Fat Help Dogs Maintain an Ideal Body Condition
- Vitamin A and Linoleic Acid, an Omega-6 Fatty Acid, for Healthy Skin and Coat
BLUE Chicken and Brown Rice Recipe for large breed puppies is formulated with ingredients chosen specifically to help address their special needs. 15 LB bag.
Ingredient/Nutrient Helps Support Chicken Natural Source of Glucosamine High-Quality Protein Muscle Growth Calcium & Phosphorus Bone Development DHA Cognitive Development Vitamins & Chelated Minerals Immune Strength Fruits & Veggies Free Radical Fighters
- Natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
- Real beef protein
- Natural sources of Glucosamine and Chondroitin for healthy joints
- Formulated for a healthy skin & coat
- Easy to digest, less clean-up
- For adult dogs 50 lbs. & over
Iams® Healthy Naturals™ is a blend of nature’s goodness – high quality protein and farm-grown fruits and vegetables - to help keep your dog healthy for a lifetime.
- Made with real lamb plus vitamins, minerals and amino acids
- No corn, chicken by-product meal* or soy
- No artificial: preservatives, colors, or flavors
- Includes fruits and vegetables
- Enhanced with a vitamin & antioxidant blend
Ingredients: Chicken, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Ground Whole Grain Barley, Chicken Meal, Lamb, Fish Meal (source of fish oil), Brewers Rice, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Flavor, Dried Egg Product, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Carrots, Tomatoes, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Choline Chloride, Spinach, Peas, DL-Methionine, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), Monosodium Phosphate, Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Dried Apple Pomace, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E Supplement, Rosemary Extract.
Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein (min) 22.0% Crude Fat (min) 12.0% Crude Fiber (max) 4.0% Moisture (max) 10.0% Calcium (min) 1.1% Phosphorus (min) 0.8% Zinc (min) 150 mg/kg Omega-6 Fatty Acid (min) 1.44% Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min) 0.21%
This Iams ProActive Health formula has PreBiotics that work inside the digestive tract to promote healthy digestion and strong defenses. Healthy inside. Healthy outside.
Designed for dogs ages 1+ years, Iams ProActive Health Chunks help build strong, firm muscles with protein from chicken and egg, along with seven essential nutrients to nourish the heart. Enriched with antioxidants to help maintain a strong immune system, they're also a gentle fiber source to support your dog's ability to absorb nutrients.
Crunchy kibbles scrub your dog's teeth with every bite to help reduce plaque and tartar buildup that can lead to bad breath. Vet recommended, this premium dog food is 100% complete and balanced, with no fillers or artificial preservatives. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Recommended For:Large breed dogs (51 to 90lbs) 1 year and older giant breed dogs (over 90 lbs) 2 years and older.
Calories: 3,558 kcal/kg, 370.84 kcal/cup
Crude Protein minimum 22.5%
Crude Fat minimum 12.5%
Crude Fiber maximum 5.0%
Moisture maximum 10.0%
Omega-6 Fatty Acids minimum 2.25%*
Omega-3 Fatty Acids minimum 0.15%*
Glucosamine minimum 350 mg/kg*
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. Iams ProActive Health Chunks Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for Maintenance. Manufactured under U.S. Patent Nos. 5,616,569, 5,932,258, 6,093,418 and 6,238,708; other U.S. and foreign patents pending.
Feeding Guide Lines
Weight of Dog (lbs). Feed Daily
50 lbs. 2 1/4 - 2 1/2 c
60 lbs. 2 1/2 - 2 3/4 c
70 lbs. 2 3/4 - 3 1/4 c
80 lbs. 3 - 3 1/2 c
100 lbs. 3 1/2 - 4 c
120 lbs. 4 - 4 1/2 c
These guideline amounts are a starting point and your dog may need more food depending upon age, activity and temperament. In order to reach optimal body condition, you may need to adjust food intake. This represents the total recommended volume of food per day. You should divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your dog per day to get the actual portion size per feeding.
Remember to have clean, fresh water available for your dog at all times
When introducing Iams Dog Food, gradually mix it with your dog's current food over the course of 4 days.
Chicken, Corn Meal, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Chicken By-Product Meal (Natural source of Glucosamine), Ground Whole Grain Barley, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Flavor, Dried Egg Product, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Potassium Chloride, Brewers Dried Yeast, Salt, Caramel, Dicalcium Phosphate, Flax Meal, Choline Chloride, Fructooligosaccharides, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Dried Chicken Cartilage (Natural source of Glucosamine), Calcium Carbonate, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, DL-Methionine, L-Tryptophan, Citric Acid, Rosemary Extract.Learn More
- For active dogs who prefer a small bite
- 2 primary ingredients for easier digestion
- Fewer ingredients to minimize food sensitivities
- Nutrient rich for healthy metabolism
- Guaranteed great taste
- Guaranteed to improve skin & coat
- Premium Nutrition. Superior Performance.