A lamb protein, grain-free formula with sweet potatoes and peas provides highly digestible energy for your dog. Made with real roasted lamb, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with fruits and vegetables, this formula delivers natural antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.Learn More
The Blue Buffalo 30lb Healthy Weight Chicken and Brown Rice Dog food is made without the extra calories from fat and is designed to help your dog maintain a healthy weight. Blue Buffalo dog food is formulated from all natural ingredients. All Blue Buffalo dry dog foods have Lifesource bits that contain vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to keep your dog healthy by supporting the, immune system, life stage requirements and a healthy oxidative balance.
- Delicious, Protein Rich, Deboned Chicken
- Wholesome Whole Grains
- Wholesome Fruits and Garden Veggies
- No Chicken (Poultry) By-Product Meals
- No Corn, Wheat or Soy
- No Artificial Flavors, Colors or Preservative
- Adult Dog Food
- 30 Pound Bag
Helps to Provide your dog with:
- Lean Muscle Development
- Reduced Calories From Fat
- Strong Bones
- Strong Teeth
- Healthy Joints
- Healthy Skin and Coat
- Healthy Immune System
Recommended Daily Feeding Up to 15 Pounds 1/4 to 1 Cup 16 to 25 Pounds 1 to 1-1/2 Cups 26 to 40 Pounds 1-1/2 to 2 Cups 41 to 60 Pounds 2 to 2-1/2 Cups 61 to 80 Pounds 2-1/2 to 3-1/4 Cups 81 to 100 Pounds 3-1/4 to 3-3/4 Cups Over 100 Pounds Feed 3-3/4 Cups - Plus 1/2 Cup for each 20 Pounds over 100 Pounds
- Small Breed: 1 Meal Per Day
- Medium/Large Breed: 2 Meals Per Day
Transition to BLUE
- Start by mixing 25% of BLUE with your dog’s old food, and gradually increase the proportion of BLUE over the next 14 days.
- Dry - Crunchy and delicious nutrition nuggets and LifeSource Bits right from the bag.
- Dry with Water - Add warm water and mix to fully release flavors and aroma.
- Be sure to have a clean bowl of cool, fresh water available at all times.
Deboned Chicken, Whole Ground Brown Rice, Whole Ground Barley, Oatmeal, Chicken Meal, Tomato Pomace (source of Lycopene), Rye, Rice Bran, Natural Chicken Flavor, Whole Potatoes, Peas, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Whole Carrots, Whole Sweet Potatoes, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Spinach, Pumpkin, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Barley Grass, Dried Parsley, Garlic, Alfalfa Meal, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, Turmeric, Sunflower Oil (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Dried Chicory Root, Oil of Rosemary, Beta Carotene, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), d-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Choline Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Salt, Caramel, Potassium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Yeast (source of Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product.
A fish protein, grain-free formula for all life stages with sweet potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your sensitive dog. Made with real smoked salmon, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with fruits and vegetables, this fish and potato formula delivers natural antioxidants to protect your friend's body from the damage of everyday living, supporting a healthy immune system and overall good health. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.Learn More
A grain-free formula for all life stages with sweet potatoes and peas provides highly digestible energy for your active dog. Made with real roasted meats, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with fruits and vegetables, this hearty formula delivers natural antioxidants to protect your friend's body from the damage of everyday living, supporting a healthy immune system and overall good health. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.Learn More
- For dogs 5 years or older for a long and healthy life
- Guaranteed to improve skin & coat
- Advanced antioxidants for a healthy immune system
- Natural ingredients with added vitamins, minerals & taurine
- Helps clean teeth & freshen breath
- No chicken heads, feet or intestines
- Natural sources of Glucosamine & Chondroitin for healthy joints
- Premium Nutrition. Superior Performance.
- Healthy Skin and Coat: Contains a combination of superfoods like avocado, sunflower and flaxseed that are rich in essential fatty acids for a healthy skin and a shiny, soft coat - one of the best indicators of your dog's vitality
- Lean Muscle Mass: Three animal proteins from chicken, lamb and salmon provide essential Amino Acids that help promote lean muscle mass
- Strong Immune System: Antioxidant-rich superfoods like blueberries, pomegranate, tomatoes and cranberries help build and maintain a healthy immune system so your puppy will have the best protection possible
- Cognitive Development: Nutrient-rich whole foods such as salmon and egg are rich in DHA, which has been shown to promote cognitive development and healthy brain function so your puppy can learn to sit, stay and play
- Strong Teeth and Bones: Contains optimal calcium levels to help growing puppies build strong teeth and bones
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Optimal Care™ Original cat food provides precisely balanced nutrition to maintain lean muscle and vital organ health. It contains a precise balance of essential nutrients and clinically proven antioxidants to maintain overall health and a strong immune system. It also has controlled levels of phosphorus to help maintain kidney and heart health.
Daily Feeding Guide:
These ranges are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period. Keep fresh water available at all times! We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.To prevent injuries, keep package out of reach of pets and children.
- 5 lb cat 1/4 cup - 3/8 cup
- 10 lb cat 3/8 cup - 5/8 cup
- 15 lb cat 5/8 cup - 3/4 cup
Recommended For: 1+ YEARS
100% Nutrition 0% Fillers, Chicken is our #1 ingredient, Antioxidants help promote your dog's immune system and keep it strong
SCIENTIFICALLY ADVANCED FORMULAS FOR PEAK NUTRITIONAL PERFORMANCE.
DENTADEFENSE®: 3D DentaDefense® is proven to reduce tartar build-up in 28 days
OPTIMAL DIGESTION: Fiber from a blend of natural beet pulp and prebiotic FOS promotes nutrient absorption and digestive health
STRONG LEAN MUSCLES: High quality animal-based proteins help build strong, lean muscles to target optimal body condition
STRONG BONES: Contains calcium to promote strong bones.
OPTIMAL WEIGHT: Excellent nutrition balance, Fats, Carbohydrate, Vitamins & Minerals, Protein
SKIN & COAT: Contains OmegaCoat. Guaranteed optimal levels of Omega 6 and 3 fatty acids promote healthy skin and radiant coat
Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Meal, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Brewers Rice, Ground Whole Grain Barley, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Chicken Flavor, Dried Egg Product, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Potassium Chloride, Salt, Flax Meal, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Fructooligosaccharides, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), DL-Methionine, Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E Supplement, Brewers Dried Yeast, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.
Crude Protein, minimum 25.00 %
Crude Fat, minimum 16.00 %
Crude Fiber, maximum 5.00 %
Moisture, maximum 10.00 %
Calcium, minimum 1.0 %
Vitamin E, minimum 140 IU/kg
Omega-6 Fatty Acids, minimum 2.25 %*
Omega-3 Fatty Acids, minimum 0.35 %*
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO
Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Eukanuba Adult Maintenance Dog Food formula is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for Maintenance.
Calories: kcal ME/cup 353.29Learn More