40 pound bag of Kennel Kruncher dog food.Learn More
This Good Friends Basic Red Dog Food 40lb. bag contains 21% protein and only 8% fat along with vitamins and minerals for your dog's health. The small kibble makes it easy to chew and digest and does not contain any artificial colors or flavors.Learn More
Good Friends pet products have been scientifically formulated with quality ingredients that will help your dog have a healthy and happy life. The protein:fat ratios of each formula have been developed to help your dog maintain a good body condition throughout his lifetime. With complete and balanced nutrition you can be assured your dog is getting the vitamins and minerals his body needs.
- 27% Protein / 12% Fat
- Essential Proteins to Help Support the Growth of Strong Muscles
- Quality Ingredients and Balanced Nutrition that Your Puppy Needs
- Linoleic Acid to Help Promote Healthy Skin + A Shiny Coat
Recommended For: 1+ YEARS
100% Nutrition 0% FillersPacked with 12% more protein and fat* ideal for a small breed's higher metabolism and smaller stomachs
*vs. Eukanuba Adult Maintenance
Chicken is our # 1 ingredient to build and maintain lean muscle mass for top body condition
SCIENTIFICALLY ADVANCED FORMULAS FOR PEAK NUTRITIONAL PERFORMANCE.
DENTADEFENSE®: 3D DentaDefense® is proven to reduce tartar build-up in 28 days
OPTIMAL DIGESTION: Fiber from a blend of natural beet pulp and prebiotic FOS promotes nutrient absorption and digestive health
IMMUNE HEALTH: Antioxidants help promote your dog's immune system and keep it strong
STRONG LEAN MUSCLES: High quality animal-based proteins help build strong, lean muscles to target optimal body condition
STRONG BONES: Contains calcium to promote strong bones.
OPTIMAL WEIGHT: Excellent nutrition balance, Fats, Carbohydrate, Vitamins & Minerals, Protein
SKIN & COAT: Contains OmegaCoat. Guaranteed optimal levels of Omega 6 and 3 fatty acids promote healthy skin and radiant coat
Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Meal, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Brewers Rice, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Dried Beet Pulp, Ground Whole Grain Barley, Chicken Flavor, Dried Egg Product, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Potassium Chloride, Salt, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Fructooligosaccharides, Flax Meal, DL-Methionine, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E Supplement, Brewers Dried Yeast, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.
Crude Protein, minimum 28.00 %
Crude Fat, minimum 18.00 %
Crude Fiber, maximum 4.00 %
Moisture, maximum 10.00 %
Calcium, minimum 1.15 %
Vitamin E, minimum 140 IU/kg
Docosahexaenoic Acid, minimum 0.05%*
Omega-6 Fatty Acids, minimum 2.25 %*
Omega-3 Fatty Acids, minimum 0.39 %*
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Eukanuba Small Breed Adult Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for Maintenance.
Calories: kcal ME/cup 405.98Learn More
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Hairball Control cat food provides precisely balanced nutrition to help avoid the formation of hairballs. It has an ideal amino-acid balance to help reduce shedding and a unique fiber technology to reduce hairballs by moving hair through your cat's system. Its high quality ingredients makes it ideal for every day feeding.
Daily Feeding guide:
These ranges are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period. If switching from a canned product, make sure your cat drinks an adequate quantity of water to avoid constipation. Keep fresh water available at all times! We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups. Your pet's nutritional needs change with each lifestage. Continue to give him the same precise and balanced nutrition by transitioning your cat to one of the Hill's® Science Diet® Mature Adult pet foods once he reaches 6 years of age. Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry adult foods for your cat's unique needs and in Minced cans and Tender Chunks in Gravy pouches, in a wide variety of delicious flavors your cat will love. To prevent injuries, keep package out of reach of pets and children.
- 5 lb cat: 3/8 cup - 1/2 cup
- 10 lb cat: 5/8 cup - 7/8 cup
- 5 lb cat: 7/8 cup - 1 1/4 cups
- Healthy Skin and Coat: Contains a combination of superfoods like avocado, sunflower and flaxseed that are rich in essential fatty acids for a healthy skin and a shiny, soft coat — one of the best indicators of your dogÃs vitality
- Lean Muscle Mass: Three animal proteins from chicken, lamb and salmon provide essential Amino Acids that help promote lean muscle mass
- Strong Immune System: Antioxidant-rich superfoods like blueberries, pomegranate, tomatoes and cranberries help build and maintain a healthy immune system so your puppy will have the best protection possible
- Cognitive Development: Nutrient-rich whole foods such as salmon and egg are rich in DHA, which has been shown to promote cognitive development and healthy brain function so your puppy can learn to sit, stay and play
- Strong Teeth and Bones: Contains optimal calcium levels to help growing puppies build strong teeth and bones
- Limited ingredients for dogs with sensitive systems
- A unique protein and wholesome oatmeal for sensitive stomachs
- Natural Sources of Glucosamine & Chondroitin for Healthy Joints
- Advanced Antioxidants for a healthy immune system
- Guaranteed great taste
- Guaranteed to improve skin & coat
- Helps clean teeth & freshens breath
- Fomulated with high levels of linoleic acid for healthy skin and coat
$11.99Ideal Balance™ is a combination of natural ingredients and the power of advanced nutrition to create a pet food that is perfectly balanced. For adult dogs, Ideal Balance™ Grain Free has fresh chicken as the 1st ingredient with fruits and vegetables including cranberries, limited animal protein sources to help minimize risk of food sensitivity, and No corn, wheat, soy, beef, artificial colors or flavors. Normally active adult dogs 1 -- 6 years of age Learn More