BLUE Chicken and Brown Rice Recipe for large breed puppies is formulated with ingredients chosen specifically to help address their special needs. 15 LB bag.
Ingredient/Nutrient Helps Support Chicken Natural Source of Glucosamine High-Quality Protein Muscle Growth Calcium & Phosphorus Bone Development DHA Cognitive Development Vitamins & Chelated Minerals Immune Strength Fruits & Veggies Free Radical Fighters
Lamb protein provides optimal nutrition for dogs that prefer the taste of lamb, or are sensitive to chicken or corn. Guaranteed levels of vitamin E and selenium ensure that your dog receives optimum antioxidant nutrition, while omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids keep the skin and coat healthy and shiny.Learn More
- Small bite kibble for growing puppies up to 1 year of age
- SMART START® Formula helps support learning
- Balanced nutrient levels for growing puppies
- Natural ingredients with added vitamins, minerals & taurine
- Wholesome oatmeal for sensitive stomachs
- Guaranteed to improve skin & coat
- Advanced antioxidants for a healthy immune system
- Premium Nutrition. Superior Performance
The Purina Puppy Chow Large Breed Formula supports healthy bone and joint development and consists of 100% of the essential nutrients and DHA that your puppy needs. This Puppy Chow is packed with high quality protein and is perfect for your growing puppy! The first two years of your puppy's life are the key determinants of a healthy, active life. By feeding Purina Puppy Chow, you are ensuring just that!
Ground yellow corn, chicken by-product meal, corn gluten meal, brewers rice, soybean meal, pearled barley, beef tallow preserved with mixed-tocopherols (source of Vitamin E), beet pulp, animal digest, dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, salt, potassium chloride, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, choline chloride, DL-Methionine, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, vitamin supplements (A, E, B-12, D-3), manganese sulfate, niacin, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, biotin, garlic oil, pyridoxine hydrochloride, copper sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, folic acid, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), calcium iodate, sodium selenite.Learn More
In Purina's Large Breed Adult Formula Dog Food, real chicken is the first ingredient, along with other key ingredients and nutrients including rice and glucosamine. Why? Because feeding a large breed dog is a balancing act.
An ideal body condition helps minimize stress on bones and joints. And the right balance of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients helps them live large, healthy and strong. It's choosing ingredients that work better together than they ever could on their own that inspired Purina to call this dry dog food SmartBlend.
- Real Chicken as the First Ingredient Blended with Other High-Quality Protein Sources Helps Support Strong Muscles and a Healthy Heart
- Omega-6 Helps Give Your Dog a Radiant Coat and Healthy Skin
- Natural Sources of Glucosamine Help Support Healthy Joints
- Highly Digestible so More Nutrition Goes to Work Inside Your Dog
BLUE Chicken and Brown Rice Recipe for large breed puppies is formulated with ingredients chosen specifically to help address their special needs.
- High-Quality Protein
Puppies love our tasty chicken, and it provides them with essential amino acids they need every day.
- Wholesome Whole Grains
Hearty whole grains like brown rice, barley and oats supply the complex carbohydrates that your puppy needs for energy.
- Healthy Garden Veggies
Whole carrots, sweet potatoes and peas are three of the nutrient-rich vegetables that your puppy will get in every bite of BLUE.Learn More
Formulated for the health and well-being of dogs, BLUE Life Protection Formula is made with only the finest natural ingredients and features:
- Delicious deboned lamb as the first ingredient
- Wholesome whole grains, garden veggies and fruit
- NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
- NO corn, wheat or soy
- NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
And to help support the special needs of smaller dogs, BLUE Life Protection Formula for Small Breeds is made with increased protein and carbohydrates to meet higher energy needs.
- Healthy Muscle Development - High-quality protein from Deboned Lamb, plus Turkey Meal helps build and maintain strong muscles.
- Higher Energy Needs - Increased levels of protein and carbohydrates help meet higher energy requirements.
- Dental Health - Unique “small breed” kibble is the perfect size for smaller jaws and is shaped to help promote tartar removal.
- Joint Health - Glucosamine helps support joint function and overall mobility.
- Healthy Skin & Coat - An optimal balance of Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids helps to promote a shiny coat and healthy skin.
- Immune System Health - Essential vitamins, chelated minerals and important antioxidants help support the immune system.
- 40lb. bag of Good Friends Basic Adult Dry Cat Food
- Crude Protein: 30.0% min.
- Crude Fat: 9.0% min.
- Crude Fiber: 4.5% max.
- Moisture: 12.0% max.
Ingredients: Ground Yellow Corn, Corn Gluten Meat, Chicken By Product, Soybean Meal, Wheat Middlings, White Wheat, Animal Fat (preserved with BHA and Citric Acid) Meat and Bone Meat, Natural Chicken Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Choline Chorlide, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, DL Methionine, Calcium Propionate (a preservative). Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K activity), Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Ethylenediamine Dihdroiodide, Sodium Selenite.Learn More
Good Friends pet products have been scientifically formulated with quality ingredients that will help your dog have a healthy and happy life. The protein:fat ratios of each formula have been developed to help your dog maintain a good body condition throughout his lifetime. With complete and balanced nutrition you can be assured your dog is getting the vitamins and minerals his body needs.
- 27% Protein / 12% Fat
- Essential Proteins to Help Support the Growth of Strong Muscles
- Quality Ingredients and Balanced Nutrition that Your Puppy Needs
- Linoleic Acid to Help Promote Healthy Skin + A Shiny Coat