Delicious chicken and brown rice recipe specially formulated for your large breed dog with the enhanced joint health of glucosamine, chondroitin, GLM and sea cucumber. Blue Large Breed Life Protection Formula starts with deboned chicken, followed by plenty of whole grains and fresh vegetables.
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Whole Ground Brown Rice, Whole Ground Barley, Oatmeal, Tomato Pomace (natural source of Lycopene), Natural Chicken Flavor, Chicken Fat (naturally preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Whole Potatoes, Peas, Flaxseed (natural source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Whole Carrots, Whole Sweet Potatoes, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Dried Parsley, Garlic, Alfalfa Meal, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, Turmeric, Dried Chicory Root, Oil of Rosemary, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), d-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Choline Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Salt, Caramel, Potassium Chloride, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bacillus subtilis, Enterococcus faecium.Learn More
Pro Plan® Lamb & Vegetables Entrée for Adult Dogs is made with real lamb for protein and nutritious vegetables. It is specially formulated to bolster your dog's key protective systems - the immune system, digestive system and skin & coat systems - and meets all the energy and nutritional needs of a healthy adult dog.Learn More
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Hairball Control cat food provides precisely balanced nutrition to help avoid the formation of hairballs. It has an ideal amino-acid balance to help reduce shedding and a unique fiber technology to reduce hairballs by moving hair through your cat's system. Its high quality ingredients makes it ideal for every day feeding.
Daily Feeding guide:
These ranges are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period. If switching from a canned product, make sure your cat drinks an adequate quantity of water to avoid constipation. Keep fresh water available at all times! We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups. Your pet's nutritional needs change with each lifestage. Continue to give him the same precise and balanced nutrition by transitioning your cat to one of the Hill's® Science Diet® Mature Adult pet foods once he reaches 6 years of age. Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry adult foods for your cat's unique needs and in Minced cans and Tender Chunks in Gravy pouches, in a wide variety of delicious flavors your cat will love. To prevent injuries, keep package out of reach of pets and children.
- 5 lb cat: 3/8 cup - 1/2 cup
- 10 lb cat: 5/8 cup - 7/8 cup
- 5 lb cat: 7/8 cup - 1 1/4 cups
- For overweight, less active dogs
- Natural sources of Glucosamine & Chondroitin for healthy joints
- Guaranteed to improve skin & coat
- Natural ingredients with added vitamins, minerals & taurine
- Advanced antioxidants for a healthy immune system
- Premium Nutrition. Superior Performance.
Made with wholesome Rice, an easily digestible source of carbohydrates. Complete nutrition with vital antioxidants for overall health and wellness. Highly digestible for maximum nutrient delivery.
- Healthy heart
- Strong immune system
- Healthy digestive system
- Radiant skin and coat
- Strong teeth and bones
- Optimal weight
- Exceptional taste
The Hill's Ideal Balance Slow Cooked Beef and Vegetables Wet Adult Dog Food is made with real beef and tasty vegetables, in a mouthwatering gravy. This canned food is made with the perfect balance of all natural ingredients.
- Real Beef is the number one ingredient
- Vegetables, vitamins and minerals to keep playing longer
- Supports healthy digestion
- No corn, wheat or soy
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Recommended for dogs ages: 1 to 6 years old
- Not recommended for: puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs, or mature adult dogs
Beef Broth, Beef, Pork Liver, Chicken, Brown Rice, Carrots, Modified Rice Starch, Potato Starch, Pork Plasma, Dextrose, Potatoes, Pea Fiber, Pea Protein, Peas, Calcium Carbonate, Flaxseed, Chicken Liver Flavor, Chicken Fat, Spinach, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, Caramel color, Guar Gum, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid), Choline Chloride, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Beta Carotene.Learn More
Science Diet® Hairball Control Mature Adult 7+ cat food is formulated specifically to meet the special requirements of mature adult cats. It includes special, natural vegetable fibers that help bring hairball problems under control. It's innovative fiber technology helps control and avoid the formation of hairballs by moving hair through your cat's system. Science Diet® Hairball Control Mature Adult 7+ is specially formulated as a complete and balanced daily nutrition for older cats, providing essential nutrients to nourish your cat's skin and coat.Learn More
- High-quality protein that promotes strong muscles
- Increased protein to support performance
- Helps with healthy skin and hair coat
- Nutritionally balanced for all life stages
- 27 % Protein
- 10% Fat
- HI PROTEIN
- 40 lb. bag
- Healthy Skin and Coat: Contains a combination of superfoods like avocado, sunflower and flaxseed that are rich in essential fatty acids for a healthy skin and a shiny, soft coat - one of the best indicators of your dog's vitality
- Lean Muscle Mass: Three animal proteins from chicken, lamb and salmon provide essential Amino Acids that help promote lean muscle mass
- Strong Immune System: Antioxidant-rich superfoods like blueberries, pomegranate, tomatoes and cranberries help build and maintain a healthy immune system so your puppy will have the best protection possible
- Cognitive Development: Nutrient-rich whole foods such as salmon and egg are rich in DHA, which has been shown to promote cognitive development and healthy brain function so your puppy can learn to sit, stay and play
- Strong Teeth and Bones: Contains optimal calcium levels to help growing puppies build strong teeth and bones