Purina believes every dog is capable of amazing things. Purina Pro Plan is dedicated to helping dogs of all activity levels excel through performance nutrition and expert resources--allowing your dog to reach his full potential.
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Pro Plan Sport Performance 30/20 Formula provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
- Concentrated Nutrition Helps Optimize Oxygen Metabolism (VO2 MAX) for Increased Endurance
- Amino Acids Help Nourish Muscles Including the Crucial Time Immediately Following Exercise
- 30% Protein and 20% Fat Helps Fuel Metabolic Needs and Maintain Lean Muscle
- EPA, an Omega-3 Fatty Acid, and Glucosamine Help Support Joint Health and Mobility
- Antioxidant-Rich Nutrition Nourishes the Immune System and Helps Defend Against Free Radicals
Regular Price: $45.99
Special Price: $44.99
A grain-free formula for all life stages with sweet potatoes and peas provides highly digestible energy for your active dog. Made with real roasted meats, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with fruits and vegetables, this hearty formula delivers natural antioxidants to protect your friend's body from the damage of everyday living, supporting a healthy immune system and overall good health. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.Learn More
Proper levels of protein, fat, calories and minerals will help your large breed puppy grow and thrive. Calcium and phosphorus provide ideal bone and joint development, and the addition of L-Carnitine helps convert fat to energy and develop lean body condition and strong bones. Also contains DHA for optimal brain and eye development. Learn More
Regular Price: $45.99
Special Price: $44.99
A grain-free formula for all life stages with sweet potatoes and peas provides highly digestible energy for your active dog. Made with real roasted and smoked fowl, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with fruits and vegetables, this hearty formula delivers natural antioxidants to protect your friend's body from the damage of everyday living, supporting a healthy immune system and overall good health. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.Learn More
Our natural BLUE Lamb & Brown Rice Recipe for adult dogs is holistically formulated to support the needs of dogs in the prime of their lives.
- High-Quality Protein Dogs love our tasty lamb, and it provides them with essential amino acids they need every day.
- Wholesome Whole Grains Hearty whole grains like brown rice, barley and oats supply the complex carbohydrates that your dog needs for energy.
- Healthy Garden Veggies Whole carrots, sweet potatoes and peas are three of the nutrient-rich vegetables that your dog will get in every bite of BLUE.
Pro Plan Large Breed Formula for puppies is specially formulated to bolster your dog's key protective systems - the immune system, digestive system and skin & coat systems - with vital antioxidants to help support a healthy immune system and Vitamin A and Omega-6 fatty acids to promote healthy skin and a lustrous coat. Made with real chicken and rice, it has appropriate levels of fat and calories to help large breed puppies grow at a normal rate to develop strong bones and joints, and also helps reduce accumulation of plaque and tartar for dental health.
- High-Quality Protein, Including Chicken as the First Ingredient
- Natural Sources of Glucosamine Help Support Developing Joints and Cartilage
- DHA from Omega-Rich Fish Oil Helps Nourish Brain and Vision Development
- Rich in Antioxidants to Help Support a Puppy's Developing Immune System
- Calcium, Phosphorus and Other Minerals Help Build Strong Teeth and Bones
- Healthy Skin and Coat: Contains a combination of superfoods like avocado, sunflower and flaxseed that are rich in essential fatty acids for a healthy skin and a shiny, soft coat — one of the best indicators of your dog's vitality
- Lean Muscle Mass: Three animal proteins from chicken, lamb and salmon provide essential Amino Acids that help promote lean muscle mass
- Strong Immune System: Antioxidant-rich superfoods like blueberries, pomegranate, tomatoes and cranberries help build and maintain a healthy immune system so your small breed dog will have the best protection possible
- Heart Health: Contains nutrient-rich superfoods like salmon, oatmeal and tomato, which help maintain a healthy heart
- Sharp Vision: Vitamin-rich superfoods like carrots and spinach help promote healthy eyes and proper vision, so your dog will enjoy playing hide n' seek with his favorite toys
Science Diet® Hairball Control Adult cat food is formulated specifically to meet the special requirements of adult cats. It includes special, natural vegetable fibers that help bring hairball problems under control. It's innovative fiber technology helps control and avoid the formation of hairballs by moving hair through your cat's system. Science Diet® Hairball Control Adult is specially formulated as a complete and balanced daily nutrition for adult cats, providing essential nutrients to nourish your cat's skin and coat.Learn More
Iams ProActive Health Weight Control is formulated with L-Carnitine to gradually return your dog to a healthy weight* and keep him fit. Natural sources of protein sourced from chicken and egg helps build strong, firm muscles and antioxidants help maintain a strong immune system.
Crunchy kibbles scrub your dog's teeth with every bite, reducing plaque and tartar buildup that can lead to bad breath. Vet recommended, this premium dog food is 100% complete and balanced, with no fillers or artificial preservatives. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
* 16% less fat than Iams Chunks
Recommended For: Overweight, spayed or neutered dogs one year and older; also for dogs that receive less than 20 minutes of daily exercise.
Calories: 3,392 kcal/kg, 333 kcal/cup
See Table in Images
These guideline amounts are a starting point and your dog may need more food depending upon age, activity and temperament. In order to reach optimal body condition, you may need to adjust food intake. This represents the total recommended volume of food per day. You should divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your dog per day to get the actual portion size per feeding.
Feed this formula to dogs weighing 50 lbs. or less that are overweight or have lower activity levels.
Remember to have clean, fresh water available for your dog at all times.
When introducing Iams Dog Food, gradually mix it with your dog's current food over the course of 4 days.
Crude Protein minimum 20.0%
Crude Fat minimum 9.0%
Crude Fat maximum 11.5%%
Crude Fiber maximum 5.0%
Moisture maximum 10.0%
L-Carnitine minimum 30 mg/kg*
Omega-6 Fatty Acids minimum 2.0%*
Omega-3 Fatty Acids minimum 0.13%*
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. Iams ProActive Health Weight Control Formula is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for Maintenance. Manufactured under U.S. Patent Nos. 5,616,569 and 5,932,258; other U.S. and foreign patents pending.
Corn Meal, Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Chicken, Ground Whole Grain Barley, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Flavor, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Dried Egg Product, Brewers Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Flax Meal, Caramel, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, L-Carnitine, Citric Acid, Rosemary Extract.
Blue Buffalo Wilderness 24 lb. Chicken Senior Dog Food resembles the diet of wild wolves and is formulated with an abundance of meat and no grains! Blue Buffalo Wilderness dog food is prepared from all natural ingredients. All Blue Buffalo dry dog foods have Lifesource bits that contain vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to keep your dog healthy by supporting the, immune system, life stage requirements and a healthy oxidative balance.
- Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal and Turkey Meal Supply the Protein Your Dog Needs
- Sweet Potatoes, Peas and Potatoes Provide Healthy Complex Carbohydrates
- Blueberries, Cranberries and Carrots Support Antioxidant-Enrichment
Helps to Provide your dog with:
- Energy to Stay Active
- Healthy Muscle Maintenance
- Strong Bones
- Strong Teeth
- Healthy Joints
- Healthy Skin and Coat
- Healthy Immune System
Recommended Daily Feeding Up to 15 Pounds 1/4 to 1 Cup 16 to 25 Pounds 1 to 1-1/2 Cups 26 to 40 Pounds 1-1/2 to 2 Cups 41 to 60 Pounds 2 to 2-1/2 Cups 61 to 80 Pounds 2-1/2 to 3-1/4 Cups 81 to 100 Pounds 3-1/4 to 3-3/4 Cups Over 100 Pounds Feed 3-3/4 Cups - Plus 1/2 Cup for each 20 Pounds over 100 Pounds
- Small Breed: 1 Meal Per Day
- Medium/Large Breed: 2 Meals Per Day
Transition to BLUE
- Start by mixing 25% of BLUE with your dog’s old food, and gradually increase the proportion of BLUE over the next 14 days.
- Dry - Crunchy and delicious nutrition nuggets and LifeSource Bits right from the bag.
- Dry with Water - Add warm water and mix to fully release flavors and aroma.
- Be sure to have a clean bowl of cool, fresh water available at all times.
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Tapioca Starch, Peas, Turkey Meal, Tomato Pomace (source of Lycopene), Potato Starch, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Pea Protein, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Potatoes, Natural Flavor, Pea Fiber, Alfalfa Meal, Potassium Chloride, Dried Chicory Root, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Caramel, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), L-Carnitine, Salt, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Oil of Rosemary, L-Lysine, Parsley, Kelp, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Spinach, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Pumpkin, Barley Grass, Turmeric, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Copper Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Taurine, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Beta Carotene, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.