A grain-free formula for all life stages with sweet potatoes and peas provides highly digestible energy for your active dog. Made with real roasted meats, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with fruits and vegetables, this hearty formula delivers natural antioxidants to protect your friend's body from the damage of everyday living, supporting a healthy immune system and overall good health. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.Learn More
In the Purina's Chicken & Rice Formula Dog Food, real chicken is the first ingredient. Why? Because it's tastefully rich in protein. And just like puzzle pieces that fit perfectly together, chicken blends with grains and other ingredients to create a complete protein profile. It's choosing ingredients that work better together than they ever could on their own that inspired Purina to call this dry dog food SmartBlend.
- Real Chicken as the First Ingredient Blended with Other High-Quality Protein Sources Helps Support Strong Muscles and a Healthy Heart
- Omega-6 Helps Give Your Dog a Radiant Coat and Healthy Skin
- Natural Sources of Glucosamine Help Support Healthy Joints
- Highly Digestible so More Nutrition Goes to Work Inside Your Dog
A grain-free formula for all life stages with sweet potatoes and peas provides highly digestible energy for your active dog. Made with real roasted and smoked fowl, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with fruits and vegetables, this hearty formula delivers natural antioxidants to protect your friend's body from the damage of everyday living, supporting a healthy immune system and overall good health. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.Learn More
Formulated to provide 100% complete and balanced nutrition, including all the essential vitamins and minerals your dog needs for a strong immune system, and overall good health. It does not use chicken heads, feet or intestines, which may be found in products that contain chicken by-product meal. Like all Natural Choice products, this formula contains no ground yellow corn. We use highly digestible rice, lamb protein and high levels of linoleic acid for healthy skin and coat, and strong muscles. Natural Choice Lamb Meal & Rice Formula provides the premium nutrition your dog deserves for a healthy, happy and long life
- Guaranteed great taste
- Natural sources of Glucosamine & Chondroitin for healthy joints
- Advanced antioxidants for a healthy immune system
- Natural ingredients with added vitamins, minerals & taurine
- Helps clean teeth & freshen breath
- Guaranteed to improve skin & coat*
- Premium Nutrition. Superior Performance
Lamb protein provides optimal nutrition for dogs that prefer the taste of lamb, or are sensitive to chicken or corn. Guaranteed levels of vitamin E and selenium ensure that your dog receives optimum antioxidant nutrition, while omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids keep the skin and coat healthy and shiny.Learn More
- Natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
- Real chicken protein
- Formulated for healthy skin & coat
- Easy to digest, less clean-up
- For active adult dogs
Hill's® Science Diet® Mature Adult Active Longevity™ Original dog food provides precisely balanced nutrition to sustain mobility and muscle mass. It is made with high quality protein to maintain lean muscle and is enriched with Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulphate for healthy joints. It also has controlled levels of Sodium and Phosphorus for long-term vital organ health.
Daily Feeding Guide:
- 5 lb dog: 3/8 cup - 5/8 cup
- 10 lb dog: 2/3 cup - 1 cup
- 20 lb dog: 1 1/4 cups - 1 2/3 cups
- 40 lb dog: 2 cups - 2 3/4 cups
- 60 lb dog: 2 2/3 cups - 3 3/4 cups
- 80 lb dog: 3 1/3 cups - 4 2/3 cups
- 100 lb dog: 4 cups - 5 1/2 cups
Blue Buffalo Wilderness 24 lb. Chicken Large Breed Puppy Food resembles the diet of wild wolves and is formulated with an abundance of meat and no grains! Blue Buffalo Wilderness puppy food is prepared from all natural ingredients and is designed to help your puppy grow and develop. All Blue Buffalo dry puppy foods have Lifesource bits that contain vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to keep your dog healthy by supporting the, immune system, life stage requirements and a healthy oxidative balance.
- Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal and Turkey Meal Supply the Protein Your Puppy Needs
- Sweet Potatoes, Peas and Potatoes Provide Healthy Complex Carbohydrates
- Blueberries, Cranberries and Carrots Support Antioxidant-Enrichment
Helps to Provide your dog with:
- Energy to Stay Active
- Healthy Muscle Maintenance
- Strong Bones
- Strong Teeth
- Healthy Joints
- Healthy Skin and Coat
- Healthy Immune System
Recommended Daily Feeding Up to 15 Pounds 1/4 to 1 Cup 16 to 25 Pounds 1 to 1-1/2 Cups 26 to 40 Pounds 1-1/2 to 2 Cups 41 to 60 Pounds 2 to 2-1/2 Cups 61 to 80 Pounds 2-1/2 to 3-1/4 Cups 81 to 100 Pounds 3-1/4 to 3-3/4 Cups Over 100 Pounds Feed 3-3/4 Cups - Plus 1/2 Cup for each 20 Pounds over 100 Pounds
- Small Breed: 1 Meal Per Day
- Medium/Large Breed: 2 Meals Per Day
Transition to BLUE
- Start by mixing 25% of BLUE with your dog’s old food, and gradually increase the proportion of BLUE over the next 14 days.
- Dry - Crunchy and delicious nutrition nuggets and LifeSource Bits right from the bag.
- Dry with Water - Add warm water and mix to fully release flavors and aroma.
- Be sure to have a clean bowl of cool, fresh water available at all times.
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Tapioca Starch, Peas, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Tomato Pomace (source of Lycopene), Natural Chicken Flavor, Dried Egg, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Potatoes, Fish Oil (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Potato Starch, Alfalfa Meal, Whole Carrots, Whole Sweet Potatoes, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Spinach, Pumpkin, Barley Grass, Dried Parsley, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Turmeric, L-Lysine, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Oil of Rosemary, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), d-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Choline Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Salt, Caramel, Potassium Chloride, Dried Yeast (source of Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product.