Blue Buffalo Wilderness 24 lb. Chicken Senior Dog Food resembles the diet of wild wolves and is formulated with an abundance of meat and no grains! Blue Buffalo Wilderness dog food is prepared from all natural ingredients. All Blue Buffalo dry dog foods have Lifesource bits that contain vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to keep your dog healthy by supporting the, immune system, life stage requirements and a healthy oxidative balance.
- Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal and Turkey Meal Supply the Protein Your Dog Needs
- Sweet Potatoes, Peas and Potatoes Provide Healthy Complex Carbohydrates
- Blueberries, Cranberries and Carrots Support Antioxidant-Enrichment
Helps to Provide your dog with:
- Energy to Stay Active
- Healthy Muscle Maintenance
- Strong Bones
- Strong Teeth
- Healthy Joints
- Healthy Skin and Coat
- Healthy Immune System
Recommended Daily Feeding Up to 15 Pounds 1/4 to 1 Cup 16 to 25 Pounds 1 to 1-1/2 Cups 26 to 40 Pounds 1-1/2 to 2 Cups 41 to 60 Pounds 2 to 2-1/2 Cups 61 to 80 Pounds 2-1/2 to 3-1/4 Cups 81 to 100 Pounds 3-1/4 to 3-3/4 Cups Over 100 Pounds Feed 3-3/4 Cups - Plus 1/2 Cup for each 20 Pounds over 100 Pounds
- Small Breed: 1 Meal Per Day
- Medium/Large Breed: 2 Meals Per Day
Transition to BLUE
- Start by mixing 25% of BLUE with your dog’s old food, and gradually increase the proportion of BLUE over the next 14 days.
- Dry - Crunchy and delicious nutrition nuggets and LifeSource Bits right from the bag.
- Dry with Water - Add warm water and mix to fully release flavors and aroma.
- Be sure to have a clean bowl of cool, fresh water available at all times.
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Tapioca Starch, Peas, Turkey Meal, Tomato Pomace (source of Lycopene), Potato Starch, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Pea Protein, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Potatoes, Natural Flavor, Pea Fiber, Alfalfa Meal, Potassium Chloride, Dried Chicory Root, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Caramel, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), L-Carnitine, Salt, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Oil of Rosemary, L-Lysine, Parsley, Kelp, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Spinach, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Pumpkin, Barley Grass, Turmeric, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Copper Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Taurine, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Beta Carotene, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.
Your dog loves the snacks you carry home in a doggie bag. So reward him/her every day with Canine Carry Outs Beef & Cheese Flavor chewy snacks for dogs!
- Looks and tastes like real beef
- Mouth-watering aroma and chewy texture that dogs will enjoy
- Treats are the perfect size to take with you anywhere!
Science Diet® Kitten Original cat food provides all the energy and essential nutrients your kitten needs to promote strong, healthy growth and development in kittens. It is enhanced with natural DHA, an Omega-3 fatty acid vital in the development of the brain and nervous system in kittens. Also ideal for the needs of pregnant or nursing cats.Learn More
A grain-free formula for all life stages with sweet potatoes and peas provides highly digestible energy for your active dog. Made with real roasted and smoked fowl, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with fruits and vegetables, this hearty formula delivers natural antioxidants to protect your friend's body from the damage of everyday living, supporting a healthy immune system and overall good health. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.Learn More
Formulated for the health and well-being of dogs, BLUE Life Protection Formula is made with only the finest natural ingredients and features:
- Delicious deboned lamb as the first ingredient
- Wholesome whole grains, garden veggies and fruit
- NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
- NO corn, wheat or soy
- NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
And to help support the special needs of smaller dogs, BLUE Life Protection Formula for Small Breeds is made with increased protein and carbohydrates to meet higher energy needs.
- Healthy Muscle Development - High-quality protein from Deboned Lamb, plus Turkey Meal helps build and maintain strong muscles.
- Higher Energy Needs - Increased levels of protein and carbohydrates help meet higher energy requirements.
- Dental Health - Unique “small breed” kibble is the perfect size for smaller jaws and is shaped to help promote tartar removal.
- Joint Health - Glucosamine helps support joint function and overall mobility.
- Healthy Skin & Coat - An optimal balance of Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids helps to promote a shiny coat and healthy skin.
- Immune System Health - Essential vitamins, chelated minerals and important antioxidants help support the immune system.
Our natural BLUE Fish & Sweet Potato Recipe for adult dogs is holistically formulated to support the needs of dogs in the prime of their lives.
- High-Quality Protein Dogs love our tasty whitefish, and it provides them with essential amino acids they need every day.
- Wholesome Whole Grains Hearty whole grains like brown rice, barley and oats supply the complex carbohydrates that your dog needs for energy.
- Healthy Garden Veggies Whole carrots, sweet potatoes and peas are three of the nutrient-rich vegetables that your dog will get in every bite of BLUE.
Iams ProActive Health Weight Control is specially formulated with L-Carnitine to help return dogs ages 1+ and 50+ lbs to a healthier weight and keep them at their best.
Natural sources of Glucosamine support joint health. Protein sourced from chicken and egg helps build strong, firm muscles while antioxidants help maintain a strong immune system. Crunchy kibbles scrub your dog's teeth with every bite to help reduce plaque and tartar buildup that can lead to bad breath.
Vet recommended, this premium dog food is 100% complete and balanced, with no fillers or artificial preservatives. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Recommended For: Large or Giant breed dogs that are overweight or that have lower activity levels - 1 year and older
Calories: 3,398 kcal/kg, 333.9 kcal/cup
See Image for Table.
These guideline amounts are a starting point and your dog may need more food depending upon age, activity and temperament. In order to reach optimal body condition, you may need to adjust food intake. This represents the total recommended volume of food per day. You should divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your dog per day to get the actual portion size per feeding.
Remember to have clean, fresh water available for your dog at all times.
Because Iams ProActive Health Weight Control Large Breed is complete and balanced for adult dogs, you do not need to add vitamin or mineral supplements.
When introducing Iams Dog Food, gradually mix it with your dog's current food over the course of 4 days.
Crude Protein minimum 20.0%
Crude Fat minimum 9.0%
Crude Fat maximum 11.5%
Crude Fiber maximum 5.0%
Moisture maximum 10.0%
L-Carnitine minimum 30 mg/kg*
Omega-6 Fatty Acids minimum 2.0%*
Omega-3 Fatty Acids minimum 0.13%*
Glucosamine minimum 350 mg/kg*
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. Iams ProActive Health Weight Control Large Breed Formula for Dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for Maintenance. Manufactured under U.S. Patent Nos. 5,616,569, 5,932,258, 6,204,291, 6,093,418 and 6,238,708; other U.S. and foreign patents pending.
Corn Meal, Chicken By-Product Meal (Natural source of Glucosamine), Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Chicken, Ground Whole Grain Barley, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Flavor, Dried Egg Product, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Brewers Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Caramel, Flax Meal, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), Dried Chicken Cartilage (Natural source of Glucosamine), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, L-Tryptophan, L-Carnitine, Citric Acid, Rosemary Extract.
Meat-based formula specifically designed for highly active, energy-expending sporting and hardworking dogs. Proper levels of protein, fiber and sodium, combined with increased levels of vitamins and trace minerals, deliver metabolizable energy. Learn More