The savory gravy texture offered from the food can be served either dry or wet by adding some warm water. The taste is great either way and this is attributed to the gravy. As an instant food for the dog pets, Gravy Train Dog Food is a high quality dog food that is available at an affordable price.
- Helps maintain a glossy coat
- Builds and maintains better body muscles and tissues
- Great for efficient digestion
- Helps maintain strong teeth and bones
The idea is simple. If you put medication inside something dogs actually like, then giving pills becomes a lot easier. The delicious pocket masks any hint of medicine, making GREENIES® PILL POCKETS® a stress free pill delivery treat.Learn More
For small dogs and dogs who prefer a smaller kibble. The smaller size is easy to chew and provides all the essential nutrients an adult dog needs. Science Diet® Adult Small Bites dog food tastes great and Hill's superior antioxidant blend helps support your dog's immune system.Learn More
Lamb protein provides optimal nutrition for dogs that prefer the taste of lamb, or are sensitive to chicken or corn. Guaranteed levels of vitamin E and selenium ensure that your dog receives optimum antioxidant nutrition, while omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids keep the skin and coat healthy and shiny.Learn More
40 pound bag of Kennel Kruncher dog food.Learn More
Regular Price: $12.98
Special Price: $10.98
- 100% All Natural Prime Beef Rawhide
- Helps Remove Tartar and Plaque
- No Preservatives
- Excellent Exercise for Healthy Teeth and Gums
- 9"-10" Retriever Rolls
- 10 Pack
Purina believes every dog is capable of amazing things. Purina Pro Plan is dedicated to helping dogs of all activity levels excel through performance nutrition and expert resources--allowing your dog to reach his full potential.
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Pro Plan Sport Performance 30/20 Formula provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
- Concentrated Nutrition Helps Optimize Oxygen Metabolism (VO2 MAX) for Increased Endurance
- Amino Acids Help Nourish Muscles Including the Crucial Time Immediately Following Exercise
- 30% Protein and 20% Fat Helps Fuel Metabolic Needs and Maintain Lean Muscle
- EPA, an Omega-3 Fatty Acid, and Glucosamine Help Support Joint Health and Mobility
- Antioxidant-Rich Nutrition Nourishes the Immune System and Helps Defend Against Free Radicals
Your dog will enjoy the great taste and crunchy texture of these treats. As your dog chews, Milk-Bone Biscuits help remove residual food particles from your dog's teeth. Flavor snacks have 5 canine-approved flavors in each box: bacon, beef, chicken, vegetable and peanut butter. Perfect to reward for good behavior or after a long walk.
Ideal for small/medium sized dogs (50 lbs. or less).
Wheat Flour, Wheat Bran, Beef Meal and Beef Bone Meal, Poultry By-Product Meal, Beef Fat (Preserved with Tocopherols), Wheat Germ, Salt, Turkey Meal, Chicken Meal, Bacon Fat (Preserved with BHT, Propyl-Gallate, and Citric Acid), Dicalcium Phosphate, Brewers Dried Yeast, Titanium Dioxide, Malted Barley Flour, Iron Oxide, Sodium Metabisulfite, Vitamins & Minerals (Choline Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Calcium Carbonate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodie (Source of Iodine), Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Artificial Flavor (Source of Sausage Flavor), Red 40, Blue 1, Yellow 6, Yellow 5.
This information is valid at time of publication. However, recipes may change after this time so always check ingredients lists and allergenic information on the back of package
- Crude Protein (min) 15.0%
- Crude Fat (min) 5.0%
- Crude Fiber (max) 3.5%
- Moisture (max) 12.0%
- Calcium (min) 0.8%; (max) 1.5%
- Phosphorus (min) 0.8%
- Copper (min) 7.3 mg/kg
- Zinc (min) 120 mg/kg
- Iodine (min) 1.5 mg/kg
- Vitamin A (min) 5000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D (min) 300 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min) 50 IU/kg
- Riboflavin (min) 2.2 mg/kg
- Pantothenic Acid (min) 10 mg/kg
- Vitamin B12 (min) 0.022 mg/kg
- Choline (min) 1200 mg/kg
Proper levels of protein, fat, calories and minerals will help your large breed puppy grow and thrive. Calcium and phosphorus provide ideal bone and joint development, and the addition of L-Carnitine helps convert fat to energy and develop lean body condition and strong bones. Also contains DHA for optimal brain and eye development. Learn More