A grain-free formula with sweet potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your active cat. Made with trout and wood-smoked salmon, this formula offers great taste and quality fish protein. For today’s healthy cat, this formula is supplemented with fruits and vegetables, providing natural antioxidants to support a healthy immune system and overall good health. Your cat craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.Learn More
- #1 ingredient - REAL CHICKEN!
- Formulated for adult dogs 1-7 years
- Wholesome oatmeal for sensitive stomachs
- Antioxidants to build immunity
- Whole grains for better nutrient absorption
- Guaranteed to improve skin and coat
- Natural dog food with added vitamins, minerals, and amino acids
- Natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
- Real beef protein
- Natural sources of Glucosamine and Chondroitin for healthy joints
- Formulated for a healthy skin & coat
- Easy to digest, less clean-up
- For adult dogs 50 lbs. & over
A grain-free formula for all life stages with sweet potatoes and peas provides highly digestible energy for your active dog. Made with real roasted and smoked fowl, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with fruits and vegetables, this hearty formula delivers natural antioxidants to protect your friend's body from the damage of everyday living, supporting a healthy immune system and overall good health. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.Learn More
In the Purina's Chicken & Rice Formula Dog Food, real chicken is the first ingredient. Why? Because it's tastefully rich in protein. And just like puzzle pieces that fit perfectly together, chicken blends with grains and other ingredients to create a complete protein profile. It's choosing ingredients that work better together than they ever could on their own that inspired Purina to call this dry dog food SmartBlend.
- Real Chicken as the First Ingredient Blended with Other High-Quality Protein Sources Helps Support Strong Muscles and a Healthy Heart
- Omega-6 Helps Give Your Dog a Radiant Coat and Healthy Skin
- Natural Sources of Glucosamine Help Support Healthy Joints
- Highly Digestible so More Nutrition Goes to Work Inside Your Dog
- Complete nutrition with high levels of antioxidants for overall health and wellness.
- Contains REAL CHICKEN as the #1 ingredient in a savory, high-quality mixture of crunchy kibble and soft, textured shreds.
- Purina® Pro Plan® Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula is specially formulated for the nutritional needs of adult dogs.
High quality protein along with essential vitamins and minerals help support a healthy heart.
Radiant Skin & Coat
Vitamin A, linoleic acid and high-quality protein help support skin and coat health.
Strong Immune System
Complete nutrition with vital antioxidants and high levels of quality protein, including real chicken to nourish the immune system.
An optimal protein:fat ratio helps your dog maintain lean muscle mass and a healthy body condition, when fed appropriately.
Strong Teeth & Bones
Calcium, phosphorus & other minerals help support strong bones and teeth. Plus, this formula helps orguce accumulation of plaque and tartar for overall dental health.
High-quality ingorgients, beginning with real chicken as the #1 ingredient, for a taste dogs love.
Healthy Digestive SystemLearn More
Highly digestible formula enables your dog to receive optimal nutrition from the food with less going to waste. Glutamine helps nourish the digestive cells which promote a healthy gastrointestinal system.
Our natural BLUE Lamb & Brown Rice Recipe for adult dogs is holistically formulated to support the needs of dogs in the prime of their lives.
- High-Quality Protein Dogs love our tasty lamb, and it provides them with essential amino acids they need every day.
- Wholesome Whole Grains Hearty whole grains like brown rice, barley and oats supply the complex carbohydrates that your dog needs for energy.
- Healthy Garden Veggies Whole carrots, sweet potatoes and peas are three of the nutrient-rich vegetables that your dog will get in every bite of BLUE.
- For active dogs who prefer a small bite
- 2 primary ingredients for easier digestion
- Fewer ingredients to minimize food sensitivities
- Nutrient rich for healthy metabolism
- Guaranteed great taste
- Guaranteed to improve skin & coat
- Premium Nutrition. Superior Performance.
Hill's Science Diet Adult Light dog food provides precisely balanced nutrition to help your dog achieve ideal weight. It has fewer calories than Hill's Science Diet Advanced Fitness Original formula to help control weight and contains L-Carnitine to help your dog turn fat into energy. It also has a high fiber content to keep your dog satisfied between meals. All these, and our great taste ever!Learn More
The Purina One Smartbland Turkey and Venison Dog food gives your dog the vitamins and minerals it needs for a nutritionally complete balanced diet!
- Primary Ingredient: Turkey
- Flavor: Turkey and Venison
- Adult Dog Food
- 27.5 Pound Bag
- 3 – 12 lbs.: 1/2 – 1-1/4 cups
- 13 – 20 lbs.: 1-1/4 – 1-2/3 cups
- 21 – 35 lbs.: 1-2/3 – 2-1/2 cups
- 36 – 50 lbs.: 2-1/2 – 3-1/8 cups
- 51 – 75 lbs.: 3-1/8 – 4 cups
- 76 – 100 lbs.: 4 – 5 cups
- More than 100 lbs.: 5 cups plus 1/3 cup for every 10 lbs. of body weight over 100 lbs.
The feeding amounts indicated are based upon the average nutritional needs of an adult dog with a normal activity level. Factors, such as a dog's metabolism, breed-size, activity level, age and whether the dog is spayed or neutered will affect the amount of food needed to maintain an ideal body condition.If you find your dog is losing weight or becomes overweight when fed these amounts, please adjust accordingly. To help your dog maintain an ideal body condition, monitor your dog's weight on a regular basis, making sure that his ribs are easily felt and waist is visible when viewed from above. When switching to new food, gradually mix increasing amounts of the new food with decreasing amounts of the current food over 7 – 10 days to avoid dietary upset. There is no need to add vitamins, minerals or other supplements unless specifically directed by a veterinarian. Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily.
Turkey, Corn Gluten Meal, Soy Flour, Animal Fat Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols (Form of Vitamin E), Poultry By-Product Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Whole Wheat, Whole Corn, Soybean Meal, Brewer's Rice, Corn Germ Meal, Venison, Glycerine, Oat Meal, Animal Digest, Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Caramel Color, Vitamin E Supplement, Sulfur, Zinc Sulfate, Choline Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Garlic Oil, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity) and Sodium SeleniteLearn More