Pro Plan Large Breed Formula for puppies is specially formulated to bolster your dog's key protective systems - the immune system, digestive system and skin & coat systems - with vital antioxidants to help support a healthy immune system and Vitamin A and Omega-6 fatty acids to promote healthy skin and a lustrous coat. Made with real chicken and rice, it has appropriate levels of fat and calories to help large breed puppies grow at a normal rate to develop strong bones and joints, and also helps reduce accumulation of plaque and tartar for dental health.Learn More
Recommended For: 1+ YEARS
100% Nutrition 0% FillersChicken is our # 1 ingredient Formulated to help support healthy joints
SCIENTIFICALLY ADVANCED FORMULAS FOR PEAK NUTRITIONAL PERFORMANCE.
DENTADEFENSE®: 3D DentaDefense® is proven to reduce tartar build-up in 28 days
OPTIMAL DIGESTION: Fiber from a blend of natural beet pulp and prebiotic FOS promotes nutrient absorption and digestive health
IMMUNE HEALTH: Antioxidants help promote your dog's immune system and keep it strong
STRONG LEAN MUSCLES: High quality animal-based proteins help build strong, lean muscles to target optimal body condition
STRONG BONES: Contains calcium to promote strong bones.
OPTIMAL WEIGHT: Excellent nutrition balance, Fats, Carbohydrate, Vitamins & Minerals, Protein
SKIN & COAT: Contains OmegaCoat. Guaranteed optimal levels of Omega 6 and 3 fatty acids promote healthy skin and radiant coat
Ingredients: Chicken, Corn Meal, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Chicken By-Product Meal (Natural source of Chondroitin Sulfate and Glucosamine), Ground Whole Grain Barley, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Flavor, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Dried Egg Product, Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Salt, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Flax Meal, Fructooligosaccharides, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), DL-Methionine, Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Vitamin E Supplement, Brewers Dried Yeast, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.
Crude Protein, minimum 23.00%
Crude Fat, minimum 13.00%
Crude Fat, maximum 16.00 %
Crude Fiber, maximum 5.0%
Moisture, maximum 10.0%
Calcium, minimum 0.95%
Vitamin E, minimum 140 IU/kg
Omega-6 Fatty Acids, minimum 2.25 %*
Omega-3 Fatty Acids, minimum 0.35 %*
Glucosamine, minimum 375 mg/kg*
Chondroitin Sulfate, minimum 35 mg/kg*
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO
Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Eukanuba Large Breed Adult Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for Maintenance.
Calories: kcal ME/cup 316.36Learn More
Blue Buffalo Wilderness 24 lb. Chicken Large Breed Puppy Food resembles the diet of wild wolves and is formulated with an abundance of meat and no grains! Blue Buffalo Wilderness puppy food is prepared from all natural ingredients and is designed to help your puppy grow and develop. All Blue Buffalo dry puppy foods have Lifesource bits that contain vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to keep your dog healthy by supporting the, immune system, life stage requirements and a healthy oxidative balance.
- Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal and Turkey Meal Supply the Protein Your Puppy Needs
- Sweet Potatoes, Peas and Potatoes Provide Healthy Complex Carbohydrates
- Blueberries, Cranberries and Carrots Support Antioxidant-Enrichment
Helps to Provide your dog with:
- Energy to Stay Active
- Healthy Muscle Maintenance
- Strong Bones
- Strong Teeth
- Healthy Joints
- Healthy Skin and Coat
- Healthy Immune System
Recommended Daily Feeding Up to 15 Pounds 1/4 to 1 Cup 16 to 25 Pounds 1 to 1-1/2 Cups 26 to 40 Pounds 1-1/2 to 2 Cups 41 to 60 Pounds 2 to 2-1/2 Cups 61 to 80 Pounds 2-1/2 to 3-1/4 Cups 81 to 100 Pounds 3-1/4 to 3-3/4 Cups Over 100 Pounds Feed 3-3/4 Cups - Plus 1/2 Cup for each 20 Pounds over 100 Pounds
- Small Breed: 1 Meal Per Day
- Medium/Large Breed: 2 Meals Per Day
Transition to BLUE
- Start by mixing 25% of BLUE with your dog’s old food, and gradually increase the proportion of BLUE over the next 14 days.
- Dry - Crunchy and delicious nutrition nuggets and LifeSource Bits right from the bag.
- Dry with Water - Add warm water and mix to fully release flavors and aroma.
- Be sure to have a clean bowl of cool, fresh water available at all times.
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Tapioca Starch, Peas, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Tomato Pomace (source of Lycopene), Natural Chicken Flavor, Dried Egg, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Potatoes, Fish Oil (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Potato Starch, Alfalfa Meal, Whole Carrots, Whole Sweet Potatoes, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Spinach, Pumpkin, Barley Grass, Dried Parsley, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Turmeric, L-Lysine, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Oil of Rosemary, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), d-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Choline Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Salt, Caramel, Potassium Chloride, Dried Yeast (source of Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product.
For small dogs and dogs who prefer a smaller kibble. The smaller size is easy to chew and provides all the essential nutrients an adult dog needs. Science Diet® Adult Small Bites dog food tastes great and Hill's superior antioxidant blend helps support your dog's immune system.Learn More
- Healthy Skin and Coat: Contains a combination of superfoods like avocado, sunflower and flaxseed that are rich in essential fatty acids for a healthy skin and a shiny, soft coat — one of the best indicators of your dog’s vitality
- Lean Muscle Mass: Three animal proteins from chicken, lamb and salmon provide essential Amino Acids that help promote lean muscle mass
- Strong Immune System: Antioxidant-rich superfoods like blueberries, pomegranate, tomatoes and cranberries help build and maintain a healthy immune system so your adult dog will have the best protection possible
- Heart Health: Contains nutrient-rich superfoods like salmon, oatmeal and tomato, which help maintain a healthy heart
- Sharp Vision: Vitamin-rich superfoods like carrots and spinach help promote healthy eyes and proper vision, so your dog will enjoy playing hide n’ seek with his favorite toys
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Light dog food provides precisely balanced nutrition to help your dog achieve ideal weight. It has fewer calories than Hill's® Science Diet® Advanced Fitness Original formula to help control weight and contains L-Carnitine to help your dog turn fat into energy. It also has a high fiber content to keep your dog satisfied between meals. All these, and our great taste ever!Learn More
Science Diet Healthy Mobility food provides precisely balanced, easy-to-digest nutrition to improve mobility and joint health in an adult large breed dog.
***Not recommended for puppies or pregnant or nursing dogs!
- Omega- 3 fatty acids and nutrition to improve mobility in 30 days
- Natural sources of glucosamine and chondrotin for healthy joints
- L-Carnitine and calcium support strong bones and healthy muscles
- High quality chicken protein with natural ingredients and no chicken by-product meal
Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Wheat, Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Sorghum, Cracked Pearled Barley, Brown Rice, Soybean Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Pork Fat, Soybean Oil, Fish Oil, Lactic Acid, Flaxseed, Pork Liver Flavor, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Iodized Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite),Taurine, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, L-Carnitine, Phosphoric acid, Beta-Carotene, Natural Flavors, Dried Apples, Dried Broccoli, Dried Carrots, Dried Cranberries, Dried Peas.Learn More
- For large breed dogs over 50 pounds and 5 years or older
- Balanced Calcium & Phosphorus for strong bones
- Optimized protein & fat levels for large breed senior dogs
- Advanced antioxidants for a healthy immune system
- Natural ingredients with added vitamins, minerals & taurine
- Guaranteed to improve skin & coat
- Natural sources of Glucosamine & Chondroitin for healthy joints
- Premium Nutrition. Superior Performance.
Proper levels of protein, fat, calories and minerals will help your large breed puppy grow and thrive. Calcium and phosphorus provide ideal bone and joint development, and the addition of L-Carnitine helps convert fat to energy and develop lean body condition and strong bones. Also contains DHA for optimal brain and eye development. Learn More