Tasty and healthy — BLUE Heath Bars are the perfect complement to your dog’s wholesome diet.
Natural BLUE Health Bars feature delectable flavors and crunchy textures your dog will love munching away at — while they’re helping to clean his teeth, too. But here’s the best part: you can feel good knowing he’s eating healthy too.
- Made with wholesome whole grains and nutritious vegetables BLUE Health Bars are also oven–baked for old–fashioned goodness.
- Fortified with Omega 3 fatty acids and important antioxidants These ingredients help a dog maintain a healthy immune system.
- Contains no corn, wheat or soy These ingredients have been linked to allergies in some dogs.
Your dog loves the snacks you carry home in a doggie bag. So reward him/her every day with Canine Carry Outs Beef & Cheese Flavor chewy snacks for dogs!
- Looks and tastes like real beef
- Mouth-watering aroma and chewy texture that dogs will enjoy
- Treats are the perfect size to take with you anywhere!
Regular Price: $31.99
Special Price: $29.99
Lamb protein provides optimal nutrition for dogs that prefer the taste of lamb, or are sensitive to chicken or corn. Guaranteed levels of vitamin E and selenium ensure that your dog receives optimum antioxidant nutrition, while omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids keep the skin and coat healthy and shiny.Learn More
Good Friends pet products have been scientifically formulated with quality ingredients that will help your dog have a healthy and happy life. The protein:fat ratios of each formula have been developed to help your dog maintain a good body condition throughout his lifetime. With complete and balanced nutrition you can be assured your dog is getting the vitamins and minerals his body needs.
- 27% Protein / 12% Fat
- Essential Proteins to Help Support the Growth of Strong Muscles
- Quality Ingredients and Balanced Nutrition that Your Puppy Needs
- Linoleic Acid to Help Promote Healthy Skin + A Shiny Coat
In Purina's Large Breed Adult Formula Dog Food, real chicken is the first ingredient, along with other key ingredients and nutrients including rice and glucosamine. Why? Because feeding a large breed dog is a balancing act.
An ideal body condition helps minimize stress on bones and joints. And the right balance of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients helps them live large, healthy and strong. It's choosing ingredients that work better together than they ever could on their own that inspired Purina to call this dry dog food SmartBlend.
- Real Chicken as the First Ingredient Blended with Other High-Quality Protein Sources Helps Support Strong Muscles and a Healthy Heart
- Omega-6 Helps Give Your Dog a Radiant Coat and Healthy Skin
- Natural Sources of Glucosamine Help Support Healthy Joints
- Highly Digestible so More Nutrition Goes to Work Inside Your Dog
The Purina Puppy Chow Large Breed Formula supports healthy bone and joint development and consists of 100% of the essential nutrients and DHA that your puppy needs. This Puppy Chow is packed with high quality protein and is perfect for your growing puppy! The first two years of your puppy's life are the key determinants of a healthy, active life. By feeding Purina Puppy Chow, you are ensuring just that!
Ground yellow corn, chicken by-product meal, corn gluten meal, brewers rice, soybean meal, pearled barley, beef tallow preserved with mixed-tocopherols (source of Vitamin E), beet pulp, animal digest, dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, salt, potassium chloride, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, choline chloride, DL-Methionine, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, vitamin supplements (A, E, B-12, D-3), manganese sulfate, niacin, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, biotin, garlic oil, pyridoxine hydrochloride, copper sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, folic acid, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), calcium iodate, sodium selenite.Learn More
One GREENIES® dental chew a day helps control harmful plaque and tartar build up and freshens breath. GREENIES® dental chews are filled with high-quality, easily digestible proteins that break down into little teeth-cleaning, easy to swallow and digestible bits. Plus, added vitamins and minerals make them a complete and balanced part of your adult dog’s daily diet.Learn More