Iams® Grain Free Naturals™ is a blend of nature’s goodness – high quality protein and farm-grown fruits and vegetables - to help keep your dog healthy for a lifetime.
- Farm-raised chicken is the 1st ingredient
- No grains or chicken by-product meal*
- No corn, wheat or soy
- No artificial: preservatives, colors, or flavors
- Includes fruits and vegetables
- Enhanced with a vitamin & antioxidant blend
Ingredients: Chicken, Peas, Pea Starch, Chicken Meal, Menhaden Meal, Beet Pulp, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols a Source of Vitamin E), Dried Egg Product, Natural Flavors, Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Monosodium Phosphate, Carrots, Tomatoes, Choline Chloride, Spinach, Blueberries, Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), DL-Methionine, Apple Pomace, Calcium Carbonate, Rosemary Extract.
Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein (min) 24.0% Crude Fat (min) 12.0% Crude Fiber (max) 4.0% Moisture (max) 10.0% Calcium (min) 1.1% Phosphorus (min) 0.8% Zinc (min) 150 mg/kg Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min) 1.70% Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min) 0.27%
Natural, healthy BLUE Homestyle Recipes No matter which delicious BLUE Homestyle Recipe you give your dog, you can be sure you’re providing them with rich, wholesome nutrition–each formula contains only healthy, natural ingredients.
Natural, High-Quality Beef–Always the First Ingredient Real beef provides them with essential amino acids they need every day.
Wholesome Whole Grains Hearty whole grains like brown rice and barley supply the complex carbohydrates that your dog needs for energy.
Healthy Garden Veggies and Nutritious Fruit Whole carrots and sweet potatoes, blueberries and cranberries...these are just some of the nutrient–rich fruits and veggies you’ll find in our Homestyle Recipes.
Made Without Wheat This is an important difference between BLUE Homestyle Recipes and other canned dog foods. Many other brands use wheat as a thickening agent in their food, but wheat has been known to cause allergies in some dogs.Learn More
Science Diet Healthy Mobility food provides precisely balanced, easy-to-digest nutrition to improve mobility and joint health in an adult large breed dog.
***Not recommended for puppies or pregnant or nursing dogs!
- Omega- 3 fatty acids and nutrition to improve mobility in 30 days
- Natural sources of glucosamine and chondrotin for healthy joints
- L-Carnitine and calcium support strong bones and healthy muscles
- High quality chicken protein with natural ingredients and no chicken by-product meal
Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Wheat, Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Sorghum, Cracked Pearled Barley, Brown Rice, Soybean Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Pork Fat, Soybean Oil, Fish Oil, Lactic Acid, Flaxseed, Pork Liver Flavor, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Iodized Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite),Taurine, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, L-Carnitine, Phosphoric acid, Beta-Carotene, Natural Flavors, Dried Apples, Dried Broccoli, Dried Carrots, Dried Cranberries, Dried Peas.Learn More
Hill's Science Diet Adult Light dog food provides precisely balanced nutrition to help your dog achieve ideal weight. It has fewer calories than Hill' Science Diet Adult Advanced Fitness Original formula to help control weight and contains L-Carnitine to help your dog turn fat into energy. It also has a high fiber content to keep your dog satisfied between meals. All these, and our great taste ever!Learn More
BLUE Bits™ are natural dog training treats that are soft, moist and extremely tasty. Perfect for training and perfect for treating, BLUE Bits are a healthy and nutritious reward that your dog will love. Each meaty morsel is loaded with good stuff like:
- Chicken A high-quality protein source
- DHA To help support cognitive development in puppies
- Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids To help promote healthy skin and coat
BLUE Bits are made with the finest natural ingredients and have no chicken or poultry by-product meals and are corn, wheat and soy free.Learn More
- Healthy Skin and Coat: Contains a combination of superfoods like avocado, sunflower and flaxseed that are rich in essential fatty acids for a healthy skin and a shiny, soft coat — one of the best indicators of your dog's vitality
- Lean Muscle Mass: Three animal proteins from chicken, lamb and salmon provide essential Amino Acids that help promote lean muscle mass
- Strong Immune System: Antioxidant-rich superfoods like blueberries, pomegranate, tomatoes and cranberries help build and maintain a healthy immune system so your small breed dog will have the best protection possible
- Heart Health: Contains nutrient-rich superfoods like salmon, oatmeal and tomato, which help maintain a healthy heart
- Sharp Vision: Vitamin-rich superfoods like carrots and spinach help promote healthy eyes and proper vision, so your dog will enjoy playing hide n' seek with his favorite toys
Nutri-vet breath & tartar medium dog biscuits with mint and parsley are veterinarian formulated to address breath & tartar concerns. Proper dental hygeine is an integral part of your dog's health. Nutri-vet breath & tartar helps clean teeth and freshen breath. Our biscuits are baked hard and crunchy to help promote strong teeth and healthy gums. Like all nutri-vet biscuits, breath & tartar is formulated with quality ingredients that your dog will love.Learn More
Science Diet® Kitten Original cat food provides all the energy and essential nutrients your kitten needs to promote strong, healthy growth and development in kittens. It is enhanced with natural DHA, an Omega-3 fatty acid vital in the development of the brain and nervous system in kittens. Also ideal for the needs of pregnant or nursing cats.Learn More
Regular Price: $21.99
Special Price: $17.99
Put smoky, seared, succulent flavor on the menu for your dog with this grill-style food. Loaded with nutrient-rich ingredients that canines crave, including beef, pork, chicken and vegetables, the food blends great taste and complete nutrition.
Sizzle up mealtime fun for your pooch by filling his or her bowl with this Purina ALPO Come & Get It Cookout Classics Dog Food. Bursting with the taste of beef, pork, chicken and vegetables, the food satisfies canine cravings while offering the right nutrients to help your dog stay healthy and strong. The smoky, grill-style flavor adds an extra kick to keep your dog coming back for more.
- For dogs of all life stages
- Grilled beef, pork, chicken and vegetable flavors treat your pooch to a delicious taste
- Supplemented with vitamins and minerals to help support your dog's overall health
- Made in USA
- Feed 1/2 – 1-1/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 3 – 12 lb.; feed 1-1/4 – 1-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 13 – 20 lb.; feed 1-3/4 – 2-2/3 cups daily to dogs weighing 21 – 35 lb.; feed 2-2/3 – 3-1/2 cups daily to dogs weighing 36 – 50 lb.; feed 3-1/2 – 4-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 51 – 75 lb.; feed 4-3/4 – 5-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 76 – 100 lb.; feed 5-3/4 cups plus an additional 2/5 cup for each 10 lb. of body weight over 100 lb.; feed lactating females 2 – 4 times the amount recommended for adults
- Feed suggested amount in 1 serving per day
- Feed moistened ALPO Come & Get It to weaning puppies as early as they begin to nibble at solid foods, generally at 3 – 4 weeks of age; feed all of the moistened ALPO Come & Get It your puppy will consume up to 6 months of age
- When switching your dog to ALPO Come & Get It from another dog food, allow 7 – 10 days for the transition; each day feed more ALPO Come & Get It and less of the previous food until you're feeding ALPO Come & Get It exclusively; this gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages
- Ingredients: ground yellow corn, corn germ meal, beef and bone meal, soybean meal, animal fat preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), pork and bone meal, egg and chicken flavor, animal digest, corn gluten meal, salt, dried peas, potassium chloride, choline chloride, natural grill flavor, added color (Red 40, Yellow 5 and Blue 2), zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, DL-methionine, vitamin E supplement, manganese sulfate, niacin, vitamin A supplement, calcium carbonate, copper sulfate, calcium pantothenate, garlic oil, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin D3 supplement, riboflavin supplement, L-lysine monohydrochloride, calcium iodate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), folic acid, biotin and sodium selenite
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 21.0%, Crude fat (min) 8.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 6.0%, Moisture (max) 12.0%, Linoleic Acid (min) 1.0%, Calcium (Ca) (min) 1.0%, Phosphorus (P) (min) 0.8%, Iron (Fe) (min) 80mg/kg
The indicated feeding amounts are recommended for adult dogs with normal activity.
Dogs should be maintained in ideal body condition and not be allowed to become overweight; adjust feeding depending on age, activity and environment.
Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily.
For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly.
Available in a 47-lb. bagLearn More
- Slow-cooked in broth
- Complete & balanced nutrition for adult maintenance
- Scientifically formulated for adult dogs
- Formulated for healthy skin and coat
- Natural ingredients with added vitamins, minerals and taurine
- Guaranteed great taste*