The Hill's Ideal Balance Roasted Turkey and Vegetables Wet Adult Dog Food is made with real turkey and tasty vegetables, in a mouthwatering gravy. This canned food is made with the perfect balance of all natural ingredients.
- Real Turkey is the number one ingredient
- Vegetables, vitamins and minerals to keep playing longer
- Supports healthy digestion
- No corn, wheat or soy
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Recommended for dogs ages: 1 to 6 years old
- Not recommended for: puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs, or mature adult dogs
Turkey Broth, Turkey, Brown Rice, Pork Liver, Carrots, Modified Rice Starch, Potato Starch, Dextrose, Pork Plasma, Potatoes, Pea Fiber, Pea Protein, Peas, Flaxseed, Chicken Liver Flavor, Spinach, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Caramel color, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid), Choline Chloride, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Beta Carotene.Learn More
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Hairball Control cat food provides precisely balanced nutrition to help avoid the formation of hairballs. It has an ideal amino-acid balance to help reduce shedding and a unique fiber technology to reduce hairballs by moving hair through your cat's system. Its high quality ingredients makes it ideal for every day feeding.
Daily Feeding guide:
These ranges are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period. If switching from a canned product, make sure your cat drinks an adequate quantity of water to avoid constipation. Keep fresh water available at all times! We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups. Your pet's nutritional needs change with each lifestage. Continue to give him the same precise and balanced nutrition by transitioning your cat to one of the Hill's® Science Diet® Mature Adult pet foods once he reaches 6 years of age. Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry adult foods for your cat's unique needs and in Minced cans and Tender Chunks in Gravy pouches, in a wide variety of delicious flavors your cat will love. To prevent injuries, keep package out of reach of pets and children.
- 5 lb cat: 3/8 cup - 1/2 cup
- 10 lb cat: 5/8 cup - 7/8 cup
- 5 lb cat: 7/8 cup - 1 1/4 cups
Recommended For: 1+ YEARS
100% Nutrition 0% FillersChicken is our # 1 ingredient Formulated to help support healthy joints
SCIENTIFICALLY ADVANCED FORMULAS FOR PEAK NUTRITIONAL PERFORMANCE.
DENTADEFENSE®: 3D DentaDefense® is proven to reduce tartar build-up in 28 days
OPTIMAL DIGESTION: Fiber from a blend of natural beet pulp and prebiotic FOS promotes nutrient absorption and digestive health
IMMUNE HEALTH: Antioxidants help promote your dog's immune system and keep it strong
STRONG LEAN MUSCLES: High quality animal-based proteins help build strong, lean muscles to target optimal body condition
STRONG BONES: Contains calcium to promote strong bones.
OPTIMAL WEIGHT: Excellent nutrition balance, Fats, Carbohydrate, Vitamins & Minerals, Protein
SKIN & COAT: Contains OmegaCoat. Guaranteed optimal levels of Omega 6 and 3 fatty acids promote healthy skin and radiant coat
Ingredients: Chicken, Corn Meal, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Chicken By-Product Meal (Natural source of Chondroitin Sulfate and Glucosamine), Ground Whole Grain Barley, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Flavor, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Dried Egg Product, Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Salt, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Flax Meal, Fructooligosaccharides, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), DL-Methionine, Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Vitamin E Supplement, Brewers Dried Yeast, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.
Crude Protein, minimum 23.00%
Crude Fat, minimum 13.00%
Crude Fat, maximum 16.00 %
Crude Fiber, maximum 5.0%
Moisture, maximum 10.0%
Calcium, minimum 0.95%
Vitamin E, minimum 140 IU/kg
Omega-6 Fatty Acids, minimum 2.25 %*
Omega-3 Fatty Acids, minimum 0.35 %*
Glucosamine, minimum 375 mg/kg*
Chondroitin Sulfate, minimum 35 mg/kg*
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO
Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Eukanuba Large Breed Adult Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for Maintenance.
Calories: kcal ME/cup 316.36Learn More
Regular Price: $36.99
Special Price: $34.99
Made with wholesome rice, an easily digestible source of carbohydrates. Complete nutrition with vital antioxidants for overall health and wellness. Highly digestible for maximum nutrient delivery.
- High-Quality Protein, Including Real Beef as the First Ingredient
- Hard Kibble Combined with Tender, Shredded Pieces for Taste and Texture Dogs Love
- Natural Prebiotic Fiber, Sourced from Wheat Bran, Helps Promote Digestive Health
- Optimal Levels of Protein and Fat Help Dogs Maintain an Ideal Body Condition
- Vitamin A and Linoleic Acid, an Omega-6 Fatty Acid, for Healthy Skin and Coat
- Natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
- Real beef protein
- Natural sources of Glucosamine and Chondroitin for healthy joints
- Formulated for a healthy skin & coat
- Easy to digest, less clean-up
- For adult dogs 50 lbs. & over
$12.99Precisely balanced nutrition to restore youthful energy* for dogs who prefer a smaller kibble Learn More
Blue Buffalo Wilderness 24 lb. Duck Adult Dog Food resembles the diet of wild wolves and is formulated with an abundance of meat and no grains! Blue Buffalo Wilderness dog food is prepared from all natural ingredients. All Blue Buffalo dry dog foods have Lifesource bits that contain vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to keep your dog healthy by supporting the, immune system, life stage requirements and a healthy oxidative balance.
- Deboned Duck, Chicken Meal and Turkey Meal Supply the Protein Your Dog Needs
- Sweet Potatoes, Peas and Potatoes Provide Healthy Complex Carbohydrates
- Blueberries, Cranberries and Carrots Support Antioxidant-Enrichment
Helps to Provide your dog with:
- Energy to Stay Active
- Healthy Muscle Maintenance
- Strong Bones
- Strong Teeth
- Healthy Joints
- Healthy Skin and Coat
- Healthy Immune System
Recommended Daily Feeding Up to 15 Pounds 1/4 to 1 Cup 16 to 25 Pounds 1 to 1-1/2 Cups 26 to 40 Pounds 1-1/2 to 2 Cups 41 to 60 Pounds 2 to 2-1/2 Cups 61 to 80 Pounds 2-1/2 to 3-1/4 Cups 81 to 100 Pounds 3-1/4 to 3-3/4 Cups Over 100 Pounds Feed 3-3/4 Cups - Plus 1/2 Cup for each 20 Pounds over 100 Pounds
- Small Breed: 1 Meal Per Day
- Medium/Large Breed: 2 Meals Per Day
Transition to BLUE
- Start by mixing 25% of BLUE with your dog’s old food, and gradually increase the proportion of BLUE over the next 14 days.
- Dry - Crunchy and delicious nutrition nuggets and LifeSource Bits right from the bag.
- Dry with Water - Add warm water and mix to fully release flavors and aroma.
- Be sure to have a clean bowl of cool, fresh water available at all times.
Deboned Duck, Chicken Meal (source of Glucosamine), Tapioca Starch, Peas, Turkey Meal, Pea Protein, Tomato Pomace (source of Lycopene), Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Egg, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids) Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids) Ground flax seed contains flax seed oil, which is one of the richest sources of the essential Omega 3 fatty acids (linolenic acid). Flax is a good source of essential amino acids and contains all the essential vitamins and minerals required by dogs and cats. Flax is beneficial for its anti-inflammatory effect and has been known to help arthritis and prevent cancer. Flax seed is also a great fiber source that aids in digestion. Also an excellent source of Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids that promote healthy skin and coat, Natural Flavor, Potatoes, Alfalfa Meal, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potato Starch, Dried Chicory Root, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Caramel, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Oil of Rosemary, L-Lysine, Parsley, Kelp, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Spinach, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Pumpkin, Barley Grass, Turmeric, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Copper Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Taurine, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, L-Carnitine, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Beta Carotene, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.
Iams So Good dog food has tail-waggin’, tummy-lovin’ nutrition which includes:
- Irresistible Chicken Flavor – bowl licked clean, satisfaction guaranteed*
- Veggies & Fruit with natural fiber for a healthy tummy
- Protein-packed Chicken for a strong, healthy body
- Crunchy Kibbles to help keep my smile bright
- No added: sugars, dyes, or artificial preservatives
Ingredients: Ground Yellow Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Soybean Meal, Animal Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Chicken, Corn Gluten Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Flavor, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Vegetable and Fruit Blend (Dried Apple Pomace, Dried Carrots, Dried Peas, Dried Spinach and Dried Tomatoes), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), Dicalcium Phosphate, Rosemary Extract
Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein (min) 21.0% Crude Fat (min) 10.0% Crude Fiber (max) 5.0% Moisture (max) 10.0% Linoleic Acid (min) 1.9% Calcium (min) 0.6% Phosphorus (min) 0.5% Iron (min) 225 mg/kg Zinc (min) 160 mg/kg Vitamin E 80 IU/kg
Dura-Life Large Dog Biscuits contain the essential vitamins and minerals your dog depends on, along with an incredible taste your dog will love. These delicious biscuits are carefully baked until they are hard and crunchy, and it's the crunchy texture that will keep your dogs teeth clean and breath fresh.
- Feed daily as part of your dogs diet
- These biscuits can be fed as a snack between meals or as a reward during training. Their crunchy texture helps to maintain clean teeth and fresh breath.
- Crude Protein: not less than 15%
- Crude Fat: not less than 5%
- Crude Fiber: not more than 3.5%
- Moisture: not more than 12%
- Wheat Flour, wheat middlings, meat and bone meal, animal fat, calcium carbonate, salt, potassium chloride, choline chloride, dried whole milk, dried brewers yeast, dried molasses, calcium propionate, zinc sulfate, etc... Learn More