Regular Price: $0.45
Special Price: $0.40
Friskies prime filets with ocean whitefish & tuna in sauce is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the association of american feed control officials (aafco) cat food nutrient profiles for growth of kittens and maintenance of adult cats.100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens.
Guaranteed analysis: crude protein (min) 12.0%, crude fat (min) 2.0%, crude fiber (max) 1.0%, moisture (max) 78.0%, ash (max) 2.7%, taurine (min) 0.05%. Ingredients: water sufficient for processing, liver, wheat gluten, meat by-products, ocean whitefish, chicken tuna, corn starchÃ¢â‚¬â€œmodified, soy flour, artificial and natural flavors, salt, calcium phosphate, added color (red 3 and other color), potassium chloride, choline chloride, taurine, zinc sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin e supplement, ferrous sulfate, niacin, manganese sulfate, calcium pantothenate, copper sulfate, vitamin a supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin k activity), pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, vitamin b-12 supplement, biotin, folic acid, vitamin d-3 supplement, potassium iodide.Learn More
Iams So Good dog food has tail-waggin’, tummy-lovin’ nutrition which includes:
- Irresistible Chicken Flavor – bowl licked clean, satisfaction guaranteed*
- Veggies & Fruit with natural fiber for a healthy tummy
- Protein-packed Chicken for a strong, healthy body
- Crunchy Kibbles to help keep my smile bright
- No added: sugars, dyes, or artificial preservatives
Ingredients: Ground Yellow Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Soybean Meal, Animal Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Chicken, Corn Gluten Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Flavor, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Vegetable and Fruit Blend (Dried Apple Pomace, Dried Carrots, Dried Peas, Dried Spinach and Dried Tomatoes), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), Dicalcium Phosphate, Rosemary Extract
Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein (min) 21.0% Crude Fat (min) 10.0% Crude Fiber (max) 5.0% Moisture (max) 10.0% Linoleic Acid (min) 1.9% Calcium (min) 0.6% Phosphorus (min) 0.5% Iron (min) 225 mg/kg Zinc (min) 160 mg/kg Vitamin E 80 IU/kg
- Healthy Skin and Coat: Contains a combination of superfoods like avocado, sunflower and flaxseed that are rich in essential fatty acids for a healthy skin and a shiny, soft coat — one of the best indicators of your dog’s vitality
- Lean Muscle Mass: Three animal proteins from chicken, lamb and salmon provide essential Amino Acids that help promote lean muscle mass
- Strong Immune System: Antioxidant-rich superfoods like blueberries, pomegranate, tomatoes and cranberries help build and maintain a healthy immune system so your adult dog will have the best protection possible
- Heart Health: Contains nutrient-rich superfoods like salmon, oatmeal and tomato, which help maintain a healthy heart
- Sharp Vision: Vitamin-rich superfoods like carrots and spinach help promote healthy eyes and proper vision, so your dog will enjoy playing hide n’ seek with his favorite toys
- Natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
- Real beef protein
- Natural sources of Glucosamine and Chondroitin for healthy joints
- Formulated for a healthy skin & coat
- Easy to digest, less clean-up
- For adult dogs 50 lbs. & over
BLUE Bits™ are natural dog training treats that are soft, moist and extremely tasty. Perfect for training and perfect for treating, BLUE Bits are a healthy and nutritious reward that your dog will love. Each meaty morsel is loaded with good stuff like:
- Chicken A high-quality protein source
- DHA To help support cognitive development in puppies
- Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids To help promote healthy skin and coat
BLUE Bits are made with the finest natural ingredients and have no chicken or poultry by-product meals and are corn, wheat and soy free.Learn More
This Iams ProActive Health formula has PreBiotics that work inside the digestive tract to promote healthy digestion and strong defenses. Healthy inside. Healthy outside.
Designed for dogs ages 1+ years, Iams ProActive Health Chunks help build strong, firm muscles with protein from chicken and egg, along with seven essential nutrients to nourish the heart. Enriched with antioxidants to help maintain a strong immune system, they’re also a gentle fiber source to support your dog’s ability to absorb nutrients.
Crunchy kibbles scrub your dog’s teeth with every bite to help reduce plaque and tartar buildup that can lead to bad breath. Vet recommended, this premium dog food is 100% complete and balanced, with no fillers or artificial preservatives. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.Learn More
The Natural Nutrition Difference Natural ingredients, fortified with the required vitamins and minerals, truly make the difference. MAX® is naturally preserved – no artificial preservatives like BHA, BHT or ethoxyquin. We do not add artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners. MAX® uses whole grain wheat, wheat flour and rice; never any sorghum, ground corn, whole grain corn, corn meal or corn grits which can be more difficult to digest.
Real Chicken Protein The #1 ingredient in MAX® is chicken meal, made from real chicken with most of the water and fat removed. Additionally, we then add chicken to enhance the flavor your dog loves. MAX® never uses chicken heads, feet or intestines, which may be found in products containing chicken by-product meal.
More Digestible – Less Cleanup Because the ingredients in MAX® are highly digestible, more nutrition goes into your dog and less stool goes into your backyard. This means faster, easier cleanup and a more hygienic environment for you and your family.
Guaranteed Great Taste The best food in the world is useless if your dog won’t eat it. That’s why Nutro™ works hard on taste. With quality ingredients and our natural FlavorMAX® system, Nutro™ guarantees your dog will love the taste of MAX®
Shiny Coat, Less Shedding Scientifically formulated with a winning combination of Omega-6 linoleic acid, Vitamin E and zinc, MAX® helps promote a rich lustrous coat and healthy skin. Many brands contain less linoleic acid – check their labels and compare to MAX®.
The Economy of Quality Food MAX® really delivers with quality ingredients, balanced nutrition and guaranteed great taste. Many owners find that highly digestible MAX® costs only pennies per day more to feed. Try a bag today. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.Learn More
Regular Price: $11.99
Special Price: $10.99
Hill's Science Diet Adult Optimal Care™ Original cat food provides precisely balanced nutrition to maintain lean muscle and vital organ health. It contains a precise balance of essential nutrients and clinically proven antioxidants to maintain overall health and a strong immune system. It also has controlled levels of phosphorus to help maintain kidney and heart health.Learn More
Regular Price: $21.99
Special Price: $19.99
Put smoky, seared, succulent flavor on the menu for your dog with this grill-style food. Loaded with nutrient-rich ingredients that canines crave, including beef, pork, chicken and vegetables, the food blends great taste and complete nutrition.
Sizzle up mealtime fun for your pooch by filling his or her bowl with this Purina ALPO Come & Get It Cookout Classics Dog Food. Bursting with the taste of beef, pork, chicken and vegetables, the food satisfies canine cravings while offering the right nutrients to help your dog stay healthy and strong. The smoky, grill-style flavor adds an extra kick to keep your dog coming back for more.
- For dogs of all life stages
- Grilled beef, pork, chicken and vegetable flavors treat your pooch to a delicious taste
- Supplemented with vitamins and minerals to help support your dog's overall health
- Made in USA
- Feed 1/2 – 1-1/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 3 – 12 lb.; feed 1-1/4 – 1-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 13 – 20 lb.; feed 1-3/4 – 2-2/3 cups daily to dogs weighing 21 – 35 lb.; feed 2-2/3 – 3-1/2 cups daily to dogs weighing 36 – 50 lb.; feed 3-1/2 – 4-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 51 – 75 lb.; feed 4-3/4 – 5-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 76 – 100 lb.; feed 5-3/4 cups plus an additional 2/5 cup for each 10 lb. of body weight over 100 lb.; feed lactating females 2 – 4 times the amount recommended for adults
- Feed suggested amount in 1 serving per day
- Feed moistened ALPO Come & Get It to weaning puppies as early as they begin to nibble at solid foods, generally at 3 – 4 weeks of age; feed all of the moistened ALPO Come & Get It your puppy will consume up to 6 months of age
- When switching your dog to ALPO Come & Get It from another dog food, allow 7 – 10 days for the transition; each day feed more ALPO Come & Get It and less of the previous food until you're feeding ALPO Come & Get It exclusively; this gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages
- Ingredients: ground yellow corn, corn germ meal, beef and bone meal, soybean meal, animal fat preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), pork and bone meal, egg and chicken flavor, animal digest, corn gluten meal, salt, dried peas, potassium chloride, choline chloride, natural grill flavor, added color (Red 40, Yellow 5 and Blue 2), zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, DL-methionine, vitamin E supplement, manganese sulfate, niacin, vitamin A supplement, calcium carbonate, copper sulfate, calcium pantothenate, garlic oil, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin D3 supplement, riboflavin supplement, L-lysine monohydrochloride, calcium iodate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), folic acid, biotin and sodium selenite
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 21.0%, Crude fat (min) 8.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 6.0%, Moisture (max) 12.0%, Linoleic Acid (min) 1.0%, Calcium (Ca) (min) 1.0%, Phosphorus (P) (min) 0.8%, Iron (Fe) (min) 80mg/kg
The indicated feeding amounts are recommended for adult dogs with normal activity.
Dogs should be maintained in ideal body condition and not be allowed to become overweight; adjust feeding depending on age, activity and environment.
Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily.
For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly.
Available in a 47-lb. bagLearn More