Iams ProActive Health Weight Control is specially formulated with L-Carnitine to help return dogs ages 1+ and 50+ lbs to a healthier weight and keep them at their best.
Natural sources of Glucosamine support joint health. Protein sourced from chicken and egg helps build strong, firm muscles while antioxidants help maintain a strong immune system. Crunchy kibbles scrub your dog's teeth with every bite to help reduce plaque and tartar buildup that can lead to bad breath.
Vet recommended, this premium dog food is 100% complete and balanced, with no fillers or artificial preservatives. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Recommended For: Large or Giant breed dogs that are overweight or that have lower activity levels - 1 year and older
Calories: 3,398 kcal/kg, 333.9 kcal/cup
See Image for Table.
These guideline amounts are a starting point and your dog may need more food depending upon age, activity and temperament. In order to reach optimal body condition, you may need to adjust food intake. This represents the total recommended volume of food per day. You should divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your dog per day to get the actual portion size per feeding.
Remember to have clean, fresh water available for your dog at all times.
Because Iams ProActive Health Weight Control Large Breed is complete and balanced for adult dogs, you do not need to add vitamin or mineral supplements.
When introducing Iams Dog Food, gradually mix it with your dog's current food over the course of 4 days.
Crude Protein minimum 20.0%
Crude Fat minimum 9.0%
Crude Fat maximum 11.5%
Crude Fiber maximum 5.0%
Moisture maximum 10.0%
L-Carnitine minimum 30 mg/kg*
Omega-6 Fatty Acids minimum 2.0%*
Omega-3 Fatty Acids minimum 0.13%*
Glucosamine minimum 350 mg/kg*
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. Iams ProActive Health Weight Control Large Breed Formula for Dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for Maintenance. Manufactured under U.S. Patent Nos. 5,616,569, 5,932,258, 6,204,291, 6,093,418 and 6,238,708; other U.S. and foreign patents pending.
Corn Meal, Chicken By-Product Meal (Natural source of Glucosamine), Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Chicken, Ground Whole Grain Barley, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Flavor, Dried Egg Product, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Brewers Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Caramel, Flax Meal, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), Dried Chicken Cartilage (Natural source of Glucosamine), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, L-Tryptophan, L-Carnitine, Citric Acid, Rosemary Extract.
Meat-based formula specifically designed for highly active, energy-expending sporting and hardworking dogs. Proper levels of protein, fiber and sodium, combined with increased levels of vitamins and trace minerals, deliver metabolizable energy. Learn More
- For overweight, less active dogs
- Natural sources of Glucosamine & Chondroitin for healthy joints
- Guaranteed to improve skin & coat
- Natural ingredients with added vitamins, minerals & taurine
- Advanced antioxidants for a healthy immune system
- Premium Nutrition. Superior Performance.
- Limited ingredients for dogs with sensitive systems
- A unique protein and wholesome oatmeal for sensitive stomachs
- Natural Sources of Glucosamine & Chondroitin for Healthy Joints
- Advanced Antioxidants for a healthy immune system
- Guaranteed great taste
- Guaranteed to improve skin & coat
- Helps clean teeth & freshens breath
- Fomulated with high levels of linoleic acid for healthy skin and coat
A grain-free formula with sweet potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your active cat. Made with trout and wood-smoked salmon, this formula offers great taste and quality fish protein. For today’s healthy cat, this formula is supplemented with fruits and vegetables, providing natural antioxidants to support a healthy immune system and overall good health. Your cat craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.Learn More
If your dog has a sensitive stomach, feed him Science Diet® Sensitive Stomach dog food. It's specially formulated to help keep dogs feeling great and thriving. With high quality, easily digestible carbohydrates, it's gentle on your dog's stomach. The great taste as well as advanced digestive nutrition make it perfect for daily feeding. The superior antioxidant blend helps support your dog's immune system, too.Learn More
- Natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
- Real beef protein
- Natural sources of Glucosamine and Chondroitin for healthy joints
- Formulated for a healthy skin & coat
- Easy to digest, less clean-up
- For adult dogs 50 lbs. & over
Our natural BLUE Fish & Sweet Potato Recipe for adult dogs is holistically formulated to support the needs of dogs in the prime of their lives.
- High-Quality Protein Dogs love our tasty whitefish, and it provides them with essential amino acids they need every day.
- Wholesome Whole Grains Hearty whole grains like brown rice, barley and oats supply the complex carbohydrates that your dog needs for energy.
- Healthy Garden Veggies Whole carrots, sweet potatoes and peas are three of the nutrient-rich vegetables that your dog will get in every bite of BLUE.
A grain-free formula for all life stages with sweet potatoes and peas provides highly digestible energy for your active dog. Made with real roasted and smoked fowl, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with fruits and vegetables, this hearty formula delivers natural antioxidants to protect your friend's body from the damage of everyday living, supporting a healthy immune system and overall good health. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.Learn More