Proper levels of protein, fat, calories and minerals will help your large breed puppy grow and thrive. Calcium and phosphorus provide ideal bone and joint development, and the addition of L-Carnitine helps convert fat to energy and develop lean body condition and strong bones. Also contains DHA for optimal brain and eye development. Learn More
Purina believes every dog is capable of amazing things. Purina Pro Plan is dedicated to helping dogs of all activity levels excel through performance nutrition and expert resources--allowing your dog to reach his full potential.
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Pro Plan Sport Performance 30/20 Formula provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
- Concentrated Nutrition Helps Optimize Oxygen Metabolism (VO2 MAX) for Increased Endurance
- Amino Acids Help Nourish Muscles Including the Crucial Time Immediately Following Exercise
- 30% Protein and 20% Fat Helps Fuel Metabolic Needs and Maintain Lean Muscle
- EPA, an Omega-3 Fatty Acid, and Glucosamine Help Support Joint Health and Mobility
- Antioxidant-Rich Nutrition Nourishes the Immune System and Helps Defend Against Free Radicals
The Natural Nutrition Difference Natural ingredients, fortified with the required vitamins and minerals, truly make the difference. MAX® is naturally preserved – no artificial preservatives like BHA, BHT or ethoxyquin. We do not add artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners. MAX® uses whole grain wheat, wheat flour and rice; never any sorghum, ground corn, whole grain corn, corn meal or corn grits which can be more difficult to digest.
Real Chicken Protein The #1 ingredient in MAX® is chicken meal, made from real chicken with most of the water and fat removed. Additionally, we then add chicken to enhance the flavor your dog loves. MAX® never uses chicken heads, feet or intestines, which may be found in products containing chicken by-product meal.
More Digestible – Less Cleanup Because the ingredients in MAX® are highly digestible, more nutrition goes into your dog and less stool goes into your backyard. This means faster, easier cleanup and a more hygienic environment for you and your family.
Guaranteed Great Taste The best food in the world is useless if your dog won’t eat it. That’s why Nutro™ works hard on taste. With quality ingredients and our natural FlavorMAX® system, Nutro™ guarantees your dog will love the taste of MAX®
Shiny Coat, Less Shedding Scientifically formulated with a winning combination of Omega-6 linoleic acid, Vitamin E and zinc, MAX® helps promote a rich lustrous coat and healthy skin. Many brands contain less linoleic acid – check their labels and compare to MAX®.
The Economy of Quality Food MAX® really delivers with quality ingredients, balanced nutrition and guaranteed great taste. Many owners find that highly digestible MAX® costs only pennies per day more to feed. Try a bag today. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.Learn More
A grain-free formula for all life stages with sweet potatoes and peas provides highly digestible energy for your active dog. Made with real roasted and smoked fowl, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with fruits and vegetables, this hearty formula delivers natural antioxidants to protect your friend's body from the damage of everyday living, supporting a healthy immune system and overall good health. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.Learn More
A grain-free formula for all life stages with sweet potatoes and peas provides highly digestible energy for your active dog. Made with real roasted meats, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with fruits and vegetables, this hearty formula delivers natural antioxidants to protect your friend's body from the damage of everyday living, supporting a healthy immune system and overall good health. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.Learn More
- For large breed dogs over 50 pounds and 5 years or older
- Balanced Calcium & Phosphorus for strong bones
- Optimized protein & fat levels for large breed senior dogs
- Advanced antioxidants for a healthy immune system
- Natural ingredients with added vitamins, minerals & taurine
- Guaranteed to improve skin & coat
- Natural sources of Glucosamine & Chondroitin for healthy joints
- Premium Nutrition. Superior Performance.
Our natural BLUE Lamb & Brown Rice Recipe for adult dogs is holistically formulated to support the needs of dogs in the prime of their lives.
- High-Quality Protein Dogs love our tasty lamb, and it provides them with essential amino acids they need every day.
- Wholesome Whole Grains Hearty whole grains like brown rice, barley and oats supply the complex carbohydrates that your dog needs for energy.
- Healthy Garden Veggies Whole carrots, sweet potatoes and peas are three of the nutrient-rich vegetables that your dog will get in every bite of BLUE.
Keep your big dog happy with Science Diet® Adult Large Breed dog food. It is formulated especially for the unique nutritional needs of dogs who weigh more than 55 lbs. (25 kg.) Not only does it have great taste, it's nutritionally complete and has a superior antioxidant blend to help your dog stay strong and healthy.Learn More
The Blue Buffalo 30lb Chicken and Brown Rice Dog food is made for Senior dogs and helps to support their overall health and well being.Blue Buffalo dog food is formulated from all natural ingredients. All Blue Buffalo dry dog foods have Lifesource bits that contain vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to keep your dog healthy by supporting the, immune system, life stage requirements and a healthy oxidative balance.
- Delicious, Protein Rich, Deboned Chicken
- Wholesome Whole Grains
- Wholesome Fruits and Garden Veggies
- No Chicken (Poultry) By-Product Meals
- No Corn, Wheat or Soy
- No Artificial Flavors, Colors or Preservative
- Senior Dog Food
- 30 Pound Bag
Helps to Provide your dog with:
- Energy to Stay Active
- Healthy Muscle Maintenance
- Strong Bones
- Strong Teeth
- Healthy Joints
- Healthy Skin and Coat
- Healthy Immune System
Recommended Daily Feeding Up to 15 Pounds 1/4 to 1 Cup 16 to 25 Pounds 1 to 1-1/2 Cups 26 to 40 Pounds 1-1/2 to 2 Cups 41 to 60 Pounds 2 to 2-1/2 Cups 61 to 80 Pounds 2-1/2 to 3-1/4 Cups 81 to 100 Pounds 3-1/4 to 3-3/4 Cups Over 100 Pounds Feed 3-3/4 Cups - Plus 1/2 Cup for each 20 Pounds over 100 Pounds
- Small Breed: 1 Meal Per Day
- Medium/Large Breed: 2 Meals Per Day
Transition to BLUE
- Start by mixing 25% of BLUE with your dog’s old food, and gradually increase the proportion of BLUE over the next 14 days.
- Dry - Crunchy and delicious nutrition nuggets and LifeSource Bits right from the bag.
- Dry with Water - Add warm water and mix to fully release flavors and aroma.
- Be sure to have a clean bowl of cool, fresh water available at all times.
Deboned Chicken, Whole Ground Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Whole Ground Barley, Chicken Meal, Tomato Pomace (source of Lycopene), Rye, Rice Bran, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Natural Chicken Flavor, Whole Potatoes, Peas, Whole Carrots, Whole Sweet Potatoes, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Spinach, Pumpkin, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Barley Grass, Dried Parsley, Garlic, Alfalfa Meal, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, Turmeric, Sunflower Oil (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Dried Chicory Root, Oil of Rosemary, Beta Carotene, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), d-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Choline Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Salt, Caramel, Potassium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Yeast (source of Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product.Learn More
- Natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
- Chicken meal and rice recipe
- Formulated for a healthy skin & coat
- Easy to digest, less clean-up
- For Puppies That Grow to 50 lbs. & Over