In Purina's Large Breed Puppy Food, they use real chicken as the first ingredient, along with other key ingredients and nutrients including rice and glucosamine. Why? Because feeding a large breed puppy is a balancing act.
An ideal body condition helps minimize stress on growing bones and joints. And the right balance of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients helps them grow healthy and strong--in what might seem like the blink of an eye. And this blend of dry puppy food gives them all that including DHA, a nutrient also found in mother's milk, for vision and brain development. It's choosing ingredients that work better together than they ever could on their own that inspired Purina to call this puppy food SmartBlend.
- Real Chicken as the First Ingredient Blended with Other High-Quality Protein Sources Helps Build Strong Muscles and a Healthy Heart
- Omega-6 Helps Give Your Puppy a Radiant Coat and Healthy Skin
- Natural Sources of Glucosamine Help Support Growing Joints
- Easily Digestible Nutrition with Wholesome Rice for Your Puppy's Delicate Stomach
- DHA, a nutrient also found in mother’s milk, for vision and brain development
- Antioxidant rich nutrition for healthy immune development
Blue Buffalo Chicken & Brown Rice Adult Natural Dry Dog Food
Dogs love to dine on our tasty chicken natural dry dog food, and it provides the essential amino acids and vital nutrients they need every day. Wholesome whole grains like brown rice, barley and oats keep your dog supplied with the complex carbohydrates needed for energy.Learn More
Lamb protein provides optimal nutrition for dogs that prefer the taste of lamb, or are sensitive to chicken or corn. Guaranteed levels of vitamin E and selenium ensure that your dog receives optimum antioxidant nutrition, while omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids keep the skin and coat healthy and shiny.Learn More
In Purina's Large Breed Adult Formula Dog Food, real chicken is the first ingredient, along with other key ingredients and nutrients including rice and glucosamine. Why? Because feeding a large breed dog is a balancing act.
An ideal body condition helps minimize stress on bones and joints. And the right balance of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients helps them live large, healthy and strong. It's choosing ingredients that work better together than they ever could on their own that inspired Purina to call this dry dog food SmartBlend.
- Real Chicken as the First Ingredient Blended with Other High-Quality Protein Sources Helps Support Strong Muscles and a Healthy Heart
- Omega-6 Helps Give Your Dog a Radiant Coat and Healthy Skin
- Natural Sources of Glucosamine Help Support Healthy Joints
- Highly Digestible so More Nutrition Goes to Work Inside Your Dog
A lamb protein, grain-free formula with sweet potatoes and peas provides highly digestible energy for your dog. Made with real roasted lamb, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with fruits and vegetables, this formula delivers natural antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.Learn More
BLUE Chicken and Brown Rice Recipe for large breed puppies is formulated with ingredients chosen specifically to help address their special needs.
- High-Quality Protein
Puppies love our tasty chicken, and it provides them with essential amino acids they need every day.
- Wholesome Whole Grains
Hearty whole grains like brown rice, barley and oats supply the complex carbohydrates that your puppy needs for energy.
- Healthy Garden Veggies
Whole carrots, sweet potatoes and peas are three of the nutrient-rich vegetables that your puppy will get in every bite of BLUE.Learn More
Regular Price: $49.99
Special Price: $43.99
- Guaranteed great taste
- Natural sources of Glucosamine & Chondroitin for healthy joints
- Advanced antioxidants for a healthy immune system
- Natural ingredients with added vitamins, minerals & taurine
- Helps clean teeth & freshen breath
- Guaranteed to improve skin & coat
- Premium Nutrition. Superior Performance.
Nutro Max dog food uses only natural ingredients, such as Lamb. This food is something your dog will enjoy and you can feel good about feeding.
- Promotes Healthy Muscle Mass and Mobility
- Rich in Omega-6 Fatty Acids for Healthy Skin and Coat
- Crunchy Kibble Helps with Plaque and Tarter on the Teeth
- Made from All Natural Ingredients
- No ground corn, sorghum or rye
- A combination of Natural Fibers for Easy Digestion
- Made in the USA!!
For small dogs and dogs who prefer a smaller kibble. The smaller size is easy to chew and provides all the essential nutrients an adult dog needs. Science Diet® Adult Small Bites dog food tastes great and Hill's superior antioxidant blend helps support your dog's immune system.Learn More
Iams® Healthy Naturals™ is a blend of nature’s goodness – high quality protein and farm-grown fruits and vegetables - to help keep your dog healthy for a lifetime.
- Made with real lamb plus vitamins, minerals and amino acids
- No corn, chicken by-product meal* or soy
- No artificial: preservatives, colors, or flavors
- Includes fruits and vegetables
- Enhanced with a vitamin & antioxidant blend
Ingredients: Chicken, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Ground Whole Grain Barley, Chicken Meal, Lamb, Fish Meal (source of fish oil), Brewers Rice, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Flavor, Dried Egg Product, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Carrots, Tomatoes, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Choline Chloride, Spinach, Peas, DL-Methionine, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), Monosodium Phosphate, Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Dried Apple Pomace, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E Supplement, Rosemary Extract.
Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein (min) 22.0% Crude Fat (min) 12.0% Crude Fiber (max) 4.0% Moisture (max) 10.0% Calcium (min) 1.1% Phosphorus (min) 0.8% Zinc (min) 150 mg/kg Omega-6 Fatty Acid (min) 1.44% Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min) 0.21%