Cat Dry Food
- 40lb. bag of Good Friends Basic Adult Dry Cat Food
- Crude Protein: 30.0% min.
- Crude Fat: 9.0% min.
- Crude Fiber: 4.5% max.
- Moisture: 12.0% max.
Ingredients: Ground Yellow Corn, Corn Gluten Meat, Chicken By Product, Soybean Meal, Wheat Middlings, White Wheat, Animal Fat (preserved with BHA and Citric Acid) Meat and Bone Meat, Natural Chicken Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Choline Chorlide, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, DL Methionine, Calcium Propionate (a preservative). Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K activity), Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Ethylenediamine Dihdroiodide, Sodium Selenite.Learn More
The Purina Pro Plan 7lb. Hairball Management Chicken and Rice Adult Cat Food 381631 is high in protein, because protein is a key source of energy, and is important for growth and development in cats. The Purina Pro Plan food also contain Omega-6 Fatty Acids to help promote healthy skin and coat.
- High Quality Protein, Including Chicken as the #1 Ingredient
- Natural Fiber Helps Control Hairballs
- Vitamin A and Linoleic Acid, an Omega-6 Fatty Acid, for Skin and Coat Nourishment
- Antioxidants for Immune System Health
- Made with 40% Protein to Help Meet a Cat's Unique Nutritional Needs
- Vitamin A and Taurine Help Support Healthy Vision
Chicken, corn gluten meal, brewer's rice, poultry by product meal, soy protein concentrate, animal fat preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), dried egg product, soybean meal, wheat flour, soy protein isolate, powdered cellulose, fish meal, animal liver flavor, inulin, gelatin, soy lecithin, phosphoric acid, salt, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, L Lysine monohydrochloride, choline chloride, Vitamin E supplement, taurine, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, L ascorbyl 2 polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), manganese sulfate, niacin, Vitamin A supplement, copper sulfate, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B 12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, Vitamin D 3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), and sodium seleniteLearn More
Purina® Cat Chow® Complete Formula provides 100% complete and balanced nutrition for cats of all life stages and is ideal for multiple-cat households. Among the science that has gone into Purina® Cat Chow® Complete Formula is the Ulti-Pro Enhanced Protein System®, to help maintain a healthy heart and immune system. And with the best taste ever, Purina® Cat Chow® Complete Formula is sure to please your cat!
- Provides All 25 Essential Vitamins & Minerals
- 100% Complete & Balanced for Cats of All Ages
- Cornerstones of Nutrition: High Quality Protein for Strong, Lean Muscles
- Healthy Carbs for Vital Energy
- Essential Fatty Acids for a Shiny Coat
- 25 Vitamins & Minerals for Immune Health
- Poultry By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Corn Meal, Ground Whole Wheat, Animal Fat Preserved With Mixed-Tocopherols (Source Of Vitamin E), Brewers Rice, Soy Flour, Fish Meal, Brewers Dried Yeast, Phosphoric Acid, Animal Digest, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source Of Vitamin K Activity), Sodium Selenite.
Science Diet® Hairball Control Adult cat food is formulated specifically to meet the special requirements of adult cats. It includes special, natural vegetable fibers that help bring hairball problems under control. It's innovative fiber technology helps control and avoid the formation of hairballs by moving hair through your cat's system. Science Diet® Hairball Control Adult is specially formulated as a complete and balanced daily nutrition for adult cats, providing essential nutrients to nourish your cat's skin and coat.Learn More
$11.49Ideal Balance™ is a combination of natural ingredients and the power of advanced nutrition to create a pet food that provides the best of nature and the best of nutrition in one balanced package. For adult cats, Ideal Balance™ has fresh chicken as the 1st ingredient, fruits & vegetables including cranberries, and no corn or artificial colors. Adult Cats 1-6 years old Learn More
Help your older cat stay healthy on the inside and looking great on the outside with Science Diet® Mature Adult 7+ cat food. It has everything a mature adult cat needs to stay fit, strong and full of vitality. Plus, Hill's super antioxidant blend promotes overall health and natural immunity, too, so your cat remains healthy throughout their senior years.Learn More
Cats, just like humans, require special care as they age. Help your cat fight the signs of aging. Hill's® Science Diet® Senior 11+ Age Defying cat food provides balanced, easy-to-digest nutrition.
- Defends the body and brain against aging
- Nutrition to improve skin & coat in 30 days
- Supports long-term heart & vital organ health
- Real chicken #1 with natural ingredients and no chicken by-product meal
- Recommended for senior cats ages 11 and older
Feeding Directions Weight of Cat (lbs) Amount per Day 5 1/3 - 1/2 cup 10 5/8 - 3/4 cup 15 3/4 - 1 1/8 cups
- Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Brewers Rice, Pork Fat, Dried Egg Product, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, Wheat Gluten, Lactic Acid, Fish Oil, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Soybean Oil, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Iodized Salt, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Natural Flavors, Dried Apples, Dried Broccoli, Dried Carrots, Dried Cranberries, Dried Peas.
Nutrition for a Visible Difference. Have you ever noticed your cat staring out the window at the birds? Or raising her eyes in curiosity to the sound of a crinkling paper bag? Her reaction lets you know she's completely in her element, as her natural instincts shine through. For Purina ONE, seeing your cat's good health shine through inspires their innovative formulas--delicious meals that provide nutrition for a visible difference. Real salmon is the #1 ingredient, blended with other high-quality protein sources, to help support strong muscles and a healthy heart. Antioxidant-rich nutrition helps support a strong immune system. Omega-6 helps give your cat a radiant coat and healthy skin. Highly digestible so more nutrition goes to work inside your cat. Enriched with vitamins and minerals for strong bones and joints. Crunchy kibble helps reduce plaque build-up and whiten teeth.
- 10% More Protein Compared to Previous Purina ONE SmartBlend Salmon & Tuna Flavor
- Real Salmon #1 Ingredient
- Highly Digestible
- Contains No Added Fillers or Artificial Flavors
Science Diet® Adult Original cat food has everything your cat needs to stay strong, healthy, and happy. Hill's super antioxidant formula helps maintain your cat's immune system.
- Adult cats 1 - 6 years of age.
- Superior Antioxidant Formula
- A higher level of vitamins E + C versus major competitive brands.
- A powerful combination of antioxidants helps maintain a healthy immune system.
- Antioxidants are known to help slow cell oxidation.
- High-Quality Protein: helps maintain strong bones and muscles.
- Contains all essential amino acids, including taurine, to help ensure optimal heart and eye health.
- Essential Fatty Acids: help maintain proper function of nervous and immune systems, as well as promote healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Naturally Preserved: mixed tocopherols (a form of vitamin E) preserve freshness and great taste.
*Urine pH of individual cats may vary due to complicating factors such as time of feeding before urine collection, type of urine collection, individual animal variation, and test methodology.Learn More