Cat Dry Food
Science Diet® Kitten Original cat food provides all the energy and essential nutrients your kitten needs to promote strong, healthy growth and development in kittens. It is enhanced with natural DHA, an Omega-3 fatty acid vital in the development of the brain and nervous system in kittens. Also ideal for the needs of pregnant or nursing cats.Learn More
Specially formulated for your indoor cat nutritionally needs! Purina Cat Chow Indoor is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult cats.
- Provides All 25 Essential Vitamins & Minerals
- 100% Complete & Balanced for Adult Cats
- Helps Control Hairballs
- Helps Promote Healthy Weight
- Accents of Garden Greens
- Tastes Better than Ever!
Iams Weight Control is the healthy way to help pets lose weight without losing energy. Formulated with 10% less fat than Original formulas, this vet-recommended diet contains a special blend of carbohydrates in combination with the fat-burner L-Carnitine to keep pets energized and feeling full, so they can gradually return to a healthier weight. Enhanced with vitamins, minerals and energy-boosting amino acids for 100% complete and balanced nutrition for life.Learn More
Science Diet® Hairball Control Light Adult cat food. It's a complete and balanced food that aids in bringing hairball problems under control, with a low calorie, low fat formula. It's innovative fiber technology helps control and avoid the formation of hairballs by moving hair through your cat's system. Science Diet® Hairball Control Light Adult is specially formulated as a complete and balanced daily nutrition for adult cats, providing essential nutrients to nourish your cat's skin and coat.
- Superior Antioxidant Formula
- High-Quality Protein
- High Carnitine
- Essential Fatty Acids
- Natural Fiber
- Vitamins and Minerals
- Light Formula
$11.49Ideal Balance™ is a combination of natural ingredients and the power of advanced nutrition to create a pet food that provides the best of nature and the best of nutrition in one balanced package. For kittens, Ideal Balance™ has fresh chicken as the 1st ingredient, fruits & vegetables including cranberries, and no corn or artificial colors. For kittens from weaning to 1 year old, pregnant and nursing cats Learn More
Purina® Cat Chow® Complete Formula provides 100% complete and balanced nutrition for cats of all life stages and is ideal for multiple-cat households. Among the science that has gone into Purina® Cat Chow® Complete Formula is the Ulti-Pro Enhanced Protein System®, to help maintain a healthy heart and immune system. And with the best taste ever, Purina® Cat Chow® Complete Formula is sure to please your cat!
- Provides All 25 Essential Vitamins & Minerals
- 100% Complete & Balanced for Cats of All Ages
- Cornerstones of Nutrition: High Quality Protein for Strong, Lean Muscles
- Healthy Carbs for Vital Energy
- Essential Fatty Acids for a Shiny Coat
- 25 Vitamins & Minerals for Immune Health
- Poultry By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Corn Meal, Ground Whole Wheat, Animal Fat Preserved With Mixed-Tocopherols (Source Of Vitamin E), Brewers Rice, Soy Flour, Fish Meal, Brewers Dried Yeast, Phosphoric Acid, Animal Digest, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source Of Vitamin K Activity), Sodium Selenite.
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Hairball Control cat food provides precisely balanced nutrition to help avoid the formation of hairballs. It has an ideal amino-acid balance to help reduce shedding and a unique fiber technology to reduce hairballs by moving hair through your cat's system. Its high quality ingredients makes it ideal for every day feeding.
Daily Feeding guide:
These ranges are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period. If switching from a canned product, make sure your cat drinks an adequate quantity of water to avoid constipation. Keep fresh water available at all times! We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups. Your pet's nutritional needs change with each lifestage. Continue to give him the same precise and balanced nutrition by transitioning your cat to one of the Hill's® Science Diet® Mature Adult pet foods once he reaches 6 years of age. Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry adult foods for your cat's unique needs and in Minced cans and Tender Chunks in Gravy pouches, in a wide variety of delicious flavors your cat will love. To prevent injuries, keep package out of reach of pets and children.
- 5 lb cat: 3/8 cup - 1/2 cup
- 10 lb cat: 5/8 cup - 7/8 cup
- 5 lb cat: 7/8 cup - 1 1/4 cups
This Iams ProActive Health formula has PreBiotics that work inside the digestive tract to promote healthy digestion and strong defenses. Healthy inside. Healthy outside. Iams provides the wholesome, nutrient-rich goodness your cat needs to stay strong and active. Iams ProActive Health with Chicken helps maintain lean muscles and a healthy weight by providing the right amount of choice chicken baked into crunchy kibbles that keep teeth clean, tartar-free. It’s also fortified with minerals for strong bones, taurine for healthy heart and eyes and rich in fish oils for a sleek, shiny coat. Plus, it has a gentle fiber to support your cat’s ability to absorb nutrients.Learn More