Cat Dry Food
Science Diet® Indoor Cat Adult cat food. It's a complete and balanced food designed for cats living primarily indoors and is ideal for spayed or neutered cats. This food is formulated with low level of fat and calories to help maintain a healthy weight. It's innovative fiber technology helps control and avoid the formation of hairballs by moving hair through your cat's system. Science Diet® Indoor Cat Adult is formulated as a complete and balanced daily nutrition for adult cats, providing essential nutrients to nourish your cat's skin and coat.Learn More
- 18lb. bag of Good Friends Basic Adult Dry Cat Food
- Crude Protein: 30.0% min.
- Crude Fat: 9.0% min.
- Crude Fiber: 4.5% max.
- Moisture: 12.0% max.
Ingredients: Ground Yellow Corn, Corn Gluten Meat, Chicken By Product, Soybean Meal, Wheat Middlings, White Wheat, Animal Fat (preserved with BHA and Citric Acid) Meat and Bone Meat, Natural Chicken Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Choline Chorlide, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, DL Methionine, Calcium Propionate (a preservative). Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K activity), Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Ethylenediamine Dihdroiodide, Sodium Selenite.Learn More
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Hairball Control cat food provides precisely balanced nutrition to help avoid the formation of hairballs. It has an ideal amino-acid balance to help reduce shedding and a unique fiber technology to reduce hairballs by moving hair through your cat's system. Its high quality ingredients makes it ideal for every day feeding.
Daily Feeding guide:
These ranges are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period. If switching from a canned product, make sure your cat drinks an adequate quantity of water to avoid constipation. Keep fresh water available at all times! We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups. Your pet's nutritional needs change with each lifestage. Continue to give him the same precise and balanced nutrition by transitioning your cat to one of the Hill's® Science Diet® Mature Adult pet foods once he reaches 6 years of age. Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry adult foods for your cat's unique needs and in Minced cans and Tender Chunks in Gravy pouches, in a wide variety of delicious flavors your cat will love. To prevent injuries, keep package out of reach of pets and children.
- 5 lb cat: 3/8 cup - 1/2 cup
- 10 lb cat: 5/8 cup - 7/8 cup
- 5 lb cat: 7/8 cup - 1 1/4 cups
$11.49Ideal Balance™ is a combination of natural ingredients and the power of advanced nutrition to create a pet food that provides the best of nature and the best of nutrition in one balanced package. For adult cats, Ideal Balance™ has fresh chicken as the 1st ingredient, fruits & vegetables including cranberries, and no corn or artificial colors. Adult Cats 1-6 years old Learn More
Cats, just like humans, require special care as they age. Help your cat fight the signs of aging. Hill's® Science Diet® Senior 11+ Age Defying cat food provides balanced, easy-to-digest nutrition.
- Defends the body and brain against aging
- Nutrition to improve skin & coat in 30 days
- Supports long-term heart & vital organ health
- Real chicken #1 with natural ingredients and no chicken by-product meal
- Recommended for senior cats ages 11 and older
Feeding Directions Weight of Cat (lbs) Amount per Day 5 1/3 - 1/2 cup 10 5/8 - 3/4 cup 15 3/4 - 1 1/8 cups
- Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Brewers Rice, Pork Fat, Dried Egg Product, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, Wheat Gluten, Lactic Acid, Fish Oil, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Soybean Oil, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Iodized Salt, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Natural Flavors, Dried Apples, Dried Broccoli, Dried Carrots, Dried Cranberries, Dried Peas.
Regular Price: $12.99
Special Price: $11.99
Purina® Cat Chow® Complete Formula provides 100% complete and balanced nutrition for cats of all life stages and is ideal for multiple-cat households. Among the science that has gone into Purina® Cat Chow® Complete Formula is the Ulti-Pro Enhanced Protein System®, to help maintain a healthy heart and immune system. And with the best taste ever, Purina® Cat Chow® Complete Formula is sure to please your cat!
- Provides All 25 Essential Vitamins & Minerals
- 100% Complete & Balanced for Cats of All Ages
- Cornerstones of Nutrition: High Quality Protein for Strong, Lean Muscles
- Healthy Carbs for Vital Energy
- Essential Fatty Acids for a Shiny Coat
- 25 Vitamins & Minerals for Immune Health
- Poultry By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Corn Meal, Ground Whole Wheat, Animal Fat Preserved With Mixed-Tocopherols (Source Of Vitamin E), Brewers Rice, Soy Flour, Fish Meal, Brewers Dried Yeast, Phosphoric Acid, Animal Digest, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source Of Vitamin K Activity), Sodium Selenite.
Iams Weight Control is the healthy way to help pets lose weight without losing energy. Formulated with 10% less fat than Original formulas, this vet-recommended diet contains a special blend of carbohydrates in combination with the fat-burner L-Carnitine to keep pets energized and feeling full, so they can gradually return to a healthier weight. Enhanced with vitamins, minerals and energy-boosting amino acids for 100% complete and balanced nutrition for life.Learn More
The first 12 months of life are important in your kitten's development. Iams Kitten delivers the nutrition kittens need to keep her growing strong, healthy and vibrant. This specially formulated diet builds strong muscles and provides protein-rich nourishment that's easy to digest. Select natural ingredients have added vitamins, minerals and amino acids for energy and vitality. Iams Kitten is enriched with essential amino acids to boost the immune system, fish oil for brain and vision development, and taurine for healthy heart and eyes. Plus, each crunchy kibble scrubs teeth with every bite and reduces the causes of gum disease. With Iams, you know you're getting 100% complete and balanced nutrition that's made just for kittens and pregnant or lactating cats.Learn More
A grain-free formula for all life stages with peas and sweet potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your active cat. Made with real roasted venison and smoked salmon, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. For today's healthy cat, this formula is supplemented with fruits and vegetables, providing natural antioxidants to support a healthy immune system and overall good health. Your cat craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.Learn More