Cat Dry Food
Cats, just like humans, require special care as they age. Help your cat fight the signs of aging. Hill's® Science Diet® Senior 11+ Age Defying cat food provides balanced, easy-to-digest nutrition.
- Defends the body and brain against aging
- Nutrition to improve skin & coat in 30 days
- Supports long-term heart & vital organ health
- Real chicken #1 with natural ingredients and no chicken by-product meal
- Recommended for senior cats ages 11 and older
Feeding Directions Weight of Cat (lbs) Amount per Day 5 1/3 - 1/2 cup 10 5/8 - 3/4 cup 15 3/4 - 1 1/8 cups
- Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Brewers Rice, Pork Fat, Dried Egg Product, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, Wheat Gluten, Lactic Acid, Fish Oil, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Soybean Oil, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Iodized Salt, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Natural Flavors, Dried Apples, Dried Broccoli, Dried Carrots, Dried Cranberries, Dried Peas.
Nutrition for a Visible Difference. Have you ever noticed your cat staring out the window at the birds? Or raising her eyes in curiosity to the sound of a crinkling paper bag? Her reaction lets you know she's completely in her element, as her natural instincts shine through. For Purina ONE, seeing your cat's good health shine through inspires their innovative formulas--delicious meals that provide nutrition for a visible difference. Real salmon is the #1 ingredient, blended with other high-quality protein sources, to help support strong muscles and a healthy heart. Antioxidant-rich nutrition helps support a strong immune system. Omega-6 helps give your cat a radiant coat and healthy skin. Highly digestible so more nutrition goes to work inside your cat. Enriched with vitamins and minerals for strong bones and joints. Crunchy kibble helps reduce plaque build-up and whiten teeth.
- 10% More Protein Compared to Previous Purina ONE SmartBlend Salmon & Tuna Flavor
- Real Salmon #1 Ingredient
- Highly Digestible
- Contains No Added Fillers or Artificial Flavors
Science Diet® Adult Original cat food has everything your cat needs to stay strong, healthy, and happy. Hill's super antioxidant formula helps maintain your cat's immune system.
- Adult cats 1 - 6 years of age.
- Superior Antioxidant Formula
- A higher level of vitamins E + C versus major competitive brands.
- A powerful combination of antioxidants helps maintain a healthy immune system.
- Antioxidants are known to help slow cell oxidation.
- High-Quality Protein: helps maintain strong bones and muscles.
- Contains all essential amino acids, including taurine, to help ensure optimal heart and eye health.
- Essential Fatty Acids: help maintain proper function of nervous and immune systems, as well as promote healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Naturally Preserved: mixed tocopherols (a form of vitamin E) preserve freshness and great taste.
*Urine pH of individual cats may vary due to complicating factors such as time of feeding before urine collection, type of urine collection, individual animal variation, and test methodology.Learn More
- 40lb. bag of Good Friends Basic Adult Dry Cat Food
- Crude Protein: 30.0% min.
- Crude Fat: 9.0% min.
- Crude Fiber: 4.5% max.
- Moisture: 12.0% max.
Ingredients: Ground Yellow Corn, Corn Gluten Meat, Chicken By Product, Soybean Meal, Wheat Middlings, White Wheat, Animal Fat (preserved with BHA and Citric Acid) Meat and Bone Meat, Natural Chicken Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Choline Chorlide, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, DL Methionine, Calcium Propionate (a preservative). Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K activity), Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Ethylenediamine Dihdroiodide, Sodium Selenite.Learn More
Specially formulated for your indoor cat nutritionally needs! Purina Cat Chow Indoor is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult cats.
- Provides All 25 Essential Vitamins & Minerals
- 100% Complete & Balanced for Adult Cats
- Helps Control Hairballs
- Helps Promote Healthy Weight
- Accents of Garden Greens
- Tastes Better than Ever!
Hill's® Science Diet® Mature Adult Active Longevity Original cat food provides precisely balanced nutrition to sustain kidney and vital organ health. It is made with high quality lean proteins to maintain lean muscle and ideal body condition and has controlled levels of sodium and phosphorus for long-term vital organ health.
Daily Feeding Guide: These ranges are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure ask your veterinarian. Keep fresh water available at all times! Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period. When using with canned food, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding. We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups. Science Diet® pet food is available in a variety of dry formulas for your mature cat's unique needs. Minced formulas are also available in cans, with many delicious flavors your cat will love. To prevent injuries, keep package out of reach of pets and children.
- 5 lb cat: 1/4 - 1/3 cup
- 10 lb cat: 3/8 - 5/8 cup
- 15 lb cat: 5/8-3/4 cup
This Iams ProActive Health formula has PreBiotics that work inside the digestive tract to promote healthy digestion and strong defenses. Healthy inside. Healthy outside. Iams provides the wholesome, nutrient-rich goodness your cat needs to stay strong and active. Iams ProActive Health with Chicken helps maintain lean muscles and a healthy weight by providing the right amount of choice chicken baked into crunchy kibbles that keep teeth clean, tartar-free. It’s also fortified with minerals for strong bones, taurine for healthy heart and eyes and rich in fish oils for a sleek, shiny coat. Plus, it has a gentle fiber to support your cat’s ability to absorb nutrients.Learn More
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Optimal Care™ Original cat food provides precisely balanced nutrition to maintain lean muscle and vital organ health. It contains a precise balance of essential nutrients and clinically proven antioxidants to maintain overall health and a strong immune system. It also has controlled levels of phosphorus to help maintain kidney and heart health.
Daily Feeding Guide:
These ranges are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period. Keep fresh water available at all times! We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.To prevent injuries, keep package out of reach of pets and children.
- 5 lb cat 1/4 cup - 3/8 cup
- 10 lb cat 3/8 cup - 5/8 cup
- 15 lb cat 5/8 cup - 3/4 cup
The first 12 months of life are important in your kitten's development. Iams Kitten delivers the nutrition kittens need to keep her growing strong, healthy and vibrant. This specially formulated diet builds strong muscles and provides protein-rich nourishment that's easy to digest. Select natural ingredients have added vitamins, minerals and amino acids for energy and vitality. Iams Kitten is enriched with essential amino acids to boost the immune system, fish oil for brain and vision development, and taurine for healthy heart and eyes. Plus, each crunchy kibble scrubs teeth with every bite and reduces the causes of gum disease. With Iams, you know you're getting 100% complete and balanced nutrition that's made just for kittens and pregnant or lactating cats.Learn More