Cat Dry Food
Science Diet® Hairball Control Adult cat food is formulated specifically to meet the special requirements of adult cats. It includes special, natural vegetable fibers that help bring hairball problems under control. It's innovative fiber technology helps control and avoid the formation of hairballs by moving hair through your cat's system. Science Diet® Hairball Control Adult is specially formulated as a complete and balanced daily nutrition for adult cats, providing essential nutrients to nourish your cat's skin and coat.Learn More
$11.49Ideal Balance™ is a combination of natural ingredients and the power of advanced nutrition to create a pet food that provides the best of nature and the best of nutrition in one balanced package. For adult cats, Ideal Balance™ has fresh chicken as the 1st ingredient, fruits & vegetables including cranberries, and no corn or artificial colors. Adult Cats 1-6 years old Learn More
Help your older cat stay healthy on the inside and looking great on the outside with Science Diet® Mature Adult 7+ cat food. It has everything a mature adult cat needs to stay fit, strong and full of vitality. Plus, Hill's super antioxidant blend promotes overall health and natural immunity, too, so your cat remains healthy throughout their senior years.Learn More
Cats, just like humans, require special care as they age. Help your cat fight the signs of aging. Hill's® Science Diet® Senior 11+ Age Defying cat food provides balanced, easy-to-digest nutrition.
- Defends the body and brain against aging
- Nutrition to improve skin & coat in 30 days
- Supports long-term heart & vital organ health
- Real chicken #1 with natural ingredients and no chicken by-product meal
- Recommended for senior cats ages 11 and older
Feeding Directions Weight of Cat (lbs) Amount per Day 5 1/3 - 1/2 cup 10 5/8 - 3/4 cup 15 3/4 - 1 1/8 cups
- Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Brewers Rice, Pork Fat, Dried Egg Product, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, Wheat Gluten, Lactic Acid, Fish Oil, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Soybean Oil, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Iodized Salt, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Natural Flavors, Dried Apples, Dried Broccoli, Dried Carrots, Dried Cranberries, Dried Peas.
Nutrition for a Visible Difference. Have you ever noticed your cat staring out the window at the birds? Or raising her eyes in curiosity to the sound of a crinkling paper bag? Her reaction lets you know she's completely in her element, as her natural instincts shine through. For Purina ONE, seeing your cat's good health shine through inspires their innovative formulas--delicious meals that provide nutrition for a visible difference. Real salmon is the #1 ingredient, blended with other high-quality protein sources, to help support strong muscles and a healthy heart. Antioxidant-rich nutrition helps support a strong immune system. Omega-6 helps give your cat a radiant coat and healthy skin. Highly digestible so more nutrition goes to work inside your cat. Enriched with vitamins and minerals for strong bones and joints. Crunchy kibble helps reduce plaque build-up and whiten teeth.
- 10% More Protein Compared to Previous Purina ONE SmartBlend Salmon & Tuna Flavor
- Real Salmon #1 Ingredient
- Highly Digestible
- Contains No Added Fillers or Artificial Flavors
Science Diet® Adult Original cat food has everything your cat needs to stay strong, healthy, and happy. Hill's super antioxidant formula helps maintain your cat's immune system.
- Adult cats 1 - 6 years of age.
- Superior Antioxidant Formula
- A higher level of vitamins E + C versus major competitive brands.
- A powerful combination of antioxidants helps maintain a healthy immune system.
- Antioxidants are known to help slow cell oxidation.
- High-Quality Protein: helps maintain strong bones and muscles.
- Contains all essential amino acids, including taurine, to help ensure optimal heart and eye health.
- Essential Fatty Acids: help maintain proper function of nervous and immune systems, as well as promote healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Naturally Preserved: mixed tocopherols (a form of vitamin E) preserve freshness and great taste.
*Urine pH of individual cats may vary due to complicating factors such as time of feeding before urine collection, type of urine collection, individual animal variation, and test methodology.Learn More
Regular Price: $18.99
Special Price: $16.99Product Features:
- 40lb. bag of Good Friends Basic Adult Dry Cat Food
- Crude Protein: 30.0% min.
- Crude Fat: 9.0% min.
- Crude Fiber: 4.5% max.
- Moisture: 12.0% max.
Ingredients: Ground Yellow Corn, Corn Gluten Meat, Chicken By Product, Soybean Meal, Wheat Middlings, White Wheat, Animal Fat (preserved with BHA and Citric Acid) Meat and Bone Meat, Natural Chicken Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Choline Chorlide, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, DL Methionine, Calcium Propionate (a preservative). Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K activity), Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Ethylenediamine Dihdroiodide, Sodium Selenite.Learn More
Specially formulated for your indoor cat nutritionally needs! Purina Cat Chow Indoor is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult cats.
- Provides All 25 Essential Vitamins & Minerals
- 100% Complete & Balanced for Adult Cats
- Helps Control Hairballs
- Helps Promote Healthy Weight
- Accents of Garden Greens
- Tastes Better than Ever!
Hill's® Science Diet® Mature Adult Active Longevity Original cat food provides precisely balanced nutrition to sustain kidney and vital organ health. It is made with high quality lean proteins to maintain lean muscle and ideal body condition and has controlled levels of sodium and phosphorus for long-term vital organ health.
Daily Feeding Guide: These ranges are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure ask your veterinarian. Keep fresh water available at all times! Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period. When using with canned food, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding. We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups. Science Diet® pet food is available in a variety of dry formulas for your mature cat's unique needs. Minced formulas are also available in cans, with many delicious flavors your cat will love. To prevent injuries, keep package out of reach of pets and children.
- 5 lb cat: 1/4 - 1/3 cup
- 10 lb cat: 3/8 - 5/8 cup
- 15 lb cat: 5/8-3/4 cup
This Iams ProActive Health formula has PreBiotics that work inside the digestive tract to promote healthy digestion and strong defenses. Healthy inside. Healthy outside. Iams provides the wholesome, nutrient-rich goodness your cat needs to stay strong and active. Iams ProActive Health with Chicken helps maintain lean muscles and a healthy weight by providing the right amount of choice chicken baked into crunchy kibbles that keep teeth clean, tartar-free. It’s also fortified with minerals for strong bones, taurine for healthy heart and eyes and rich in fish oils for a sleek, shiny coat. Plus, it has a gentle fiber to support your cat’s ability to absorb nutrients.Learn More