Dog Dry Food
Purina believes every dog is capable of amazing things. Purina Pro Plan is dedicated to helping dogs of all activity levels excel through performance nutrition and expert resources--allowing your dog to reach his full potential.
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Pro Plan Sport Performance 30/20 Formula provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
- Concentrated Nutrition Helps Optimize Oxygen Metabolism (VO2 MAX) for Increased Endurance
- Amino Acids Help Nourish Muscles Including the Crucial Time Immediately Following Exercise
- 30% Protein and 20% Fat Helps Fuel Metabolic Needs and Maintain Lean Muscle
- EPA, an Omega-3 Fatty Acid, and Glucosamine Help Support Joint Health and Mobility
- Antioxidant-Rich Nutrition Nourishes the Immune System and Helps Defend Against Free Radicals
A grain-free formula for all life stages with sweet potatoes and peas provides highly digestible energy for your active dog. Made with real roasted and smoked fowl, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with fruits and vegetables, this hearty formula delivers natural antioxidants to protect your friend's body from the damage of everyday living, supporting a healthy immune system and overall good health. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.Learn More
A grain-free formula for all life stages with sweet potatoes and peas provides highly digestible energy for your active dog. Made with real roasted meats, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with fruits and vegetables, this hearty formula delivers natural antioxidants to protect your friend's body from the damage of everyday living, supporting a healthy immune system and overall good health. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.Learn More
Our natural BLUE Fish & Sweet Potato Recipe for adult dogs is holistically formulated to support the needs of dogs in the prime of their lives.
- High-Quality Protein Dogs love our tasty whitefish, and it provides them with essential amino acids they need every day.
- Wholesome Whole Grains Hearty whole grains like brown rice, barley and oats supply the complex carbohydrates that your dog needs for energy.
- Healthy Garden Veggies Whole carrots, sweet potatoes and peas are three of the nutrient-rich vegetables that your dog will get in every bite of BLUE.
Hill's® Science Diet® Mature Adult Active Longevity™ Original dog food provides precisely balanced nutrition to sustain mobility and muscle mass. It is made with high quality protein to maintain lean muscle and is enriched with Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulphate for healthy joints. It also has controlled levels of Sodium and Phosphorus for long-term vital organ health.
Daily Feeding Guide:
- 5 lb dog: 3/8 cup - 5/8 cup
- 10 lb dog: 2/3 cup - 1 cup
- 20 lb dog: 1 1/4 cups - 1 2/3 cups
- 40 lb dog: 2 cups - 2 3/4 cups
- 60 lb dog: 2 2/3 cups - 3 3/4 cups
- 80 lb dog: 3 1/3 cups - 4 2/3 cups
- 100 lb dog: 4 cups - 5 1/2 cups
- For active dogs who prefer a small bite
- Natural sources of Glucosamine & Chondroitin for healthy joints
- Advanced antioxidants for a healthy immune system
- Natural ingredients with added vitamins, minerals & taurine
- Guaranteed great taste
- Helps clean teeth & freshen breath
- Guaranteed to improve skin & coat
- Premium Nutrition. Superior Performance.
Blue Buffalo Wilderness 24 lb. Chicken Small Bites Adult Dog Food resembles the diet of wild wolves and is formulated with an abundance of meat and no grains! Blue Buffalo Wilderness dog food is prepared from all natural ingredients and is made of smaller kibble that is easier to chew. All Blue Buffalo dry dog foods have Lifesource bits that contain vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to keep your dog healthy by supporting the, immune system, life stage requirements and a healthy oxidative balance.
- Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal and Turkey Meal Supply the Protein Your Dog Needs
- Sweet Potatoes, Peas and Potatoes Provide Healthy Complex Carbohydrates
- Blueberries, Cranberries and Carrots Support Antioxidant-Enrichment
- Small Bite Formula
Helps to Provide your dog with:
- Energy to Stay Active
- Healthy Muscle Maintenance
- Strong Bones
- Strong Teeth
- Healthy Joints
- Healthy Skin and Coat
- Healthy Immune System
Recommended Daily Feeding Up to 15 Pounds 1/4 to 1 Cup 16 to 25 Pounds 1 to 1-1/2 Cups 26 to 40 Pounds 1-1/2 to 2 Cups 41 to 60 Pounds 2 to 2-1/2 Cups 61 to 80 Pounds 2-1/2 to 3-1/4 Cups 81 to 100 Pounds 3-1/4 to 3-3/4 Cups Over 100 Pounds Feed 3-3/4 Cups - Plus 1/2 Cup for each 20 Pounds over 100 Pounds
- Small Breed: 1 Meal Per Day
- Medium/Large Breed: 2 Meals Per Day
Transition to BLUE
- Start by mixing 25% of BLUE with your dog’s old food, and gradually increase the proportion of BLUE over the next 14 days.
- Dry - Crunchy and delicious nutrition nuggets and LifeSource Bits right from the bag.
- Dry with Water - Add warm water and mix to fully release flavors and aroma.
- Be sure to have a clean bowl of cool, fresh water available at all times.
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Tapioca Starch, Peas, Turkey Meal, Pea Protein, Tomato Pomace (source of Lycopene), Dried Egg, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Natural Flavor, Potatoes, Pea Fiber, Alfalfa Meal, DL-Methionine, Salt, Potato Starch, Dried Chicory Root, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Caramel, Choline Chloride, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Oil of Rosemary, L-Lysine, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Spinach, Pumpkin, Barley Grass, Kelp, Parsley, Turmeric, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Copper Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Taurine, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, L-Carnitine, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Beta Carotene, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate.
BLUE Chicken and Brown Rice Recipe for large breed puppies is formulated with ingredients chosen specifically to help address their special needs.
- High-Quality Protein
Puppies love our tasty chicken, and it provides them with essential amino acids they need every day.
- Wholesome Whole Grains
Hearty whole grains like brown rice, barley and oats supply the complex carbohydrates that your puppy needs for energy.
- Healthy Garden Veggies
Whole carrots, sweet potatoes and peas are three of the nutrient-rich vegetables that your puppy will get in every bite of BLUE.Learn More
Hill's Science Diet Adult Advanced Fitness Original dog food provides precisely balanced nutrition to maintain advanced fitness for your dog. It contains a precise balance of essential nutrients and clinically proven antioxidants to maintain overall health and a strong immune system. It also has controlled levels of phosphorus to help maintain kidney and heart health.Learn More
- #1 ingredient - REAL CHICKEN!
- Formulated for adult dogs 1-7 years
- Wholesome oatmeal for sensitive stomachs
- Antioxidants to build immunity
- Whole grains for better nutrient absorption
- Guaranteed to improve skin and coat
- Natural dog food with added vitamins, minerals, and amino acids