Dog Dry Food
A grain-free formula for all life stages with sweet potatoes and peas provides highly digestible energy for your active dog. Made with real roasted meats, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with fruits and vegetables, this hearty formula delivers natural antioxidants to protect your friend's body from the damage of everyday living, supporting a healthy immune system and overall good health. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.Learn More
A grain-free formula for all life stages with sweet potatoes and peas provides highly digestible energy for your active dog. Made with real roasted and smoked fowl, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with fruits and vegetables, this hearty formula delivers natural antioxidants to protect your friend's body from the damage of everyday living, supporting a healthy immune system and overall good health. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.Learn More
Pro Plan Large Breed Formula for puppies is specially formulated to bolster your dog's key protective systems - the immune system, digestive system and skin & coat systems - with vital antioxidants to help support a healthy immune system and Vitamin A and Omega-6 fatty acids to promote healthy skin and a lustrous coat. Made with real chicken and rice, it has appropriate levels of fat and calories to help large breed puppies grow at a normal rate to develop strong bones and joints, and also helps reduce accumulation of plaque and tartar for dental health.
- High-Quality Protein, Including Chicken as the First Ingredient
- Natural Sources of Glucosamine Help Support Developing Joints and Cartilage
- DHA from Omega-Rich Fish Oil Helps Nourish Brain and Vision Development
- Rich in Antioxidants to Help Support a Puppy's Developing Immune System
- Calcium, Phosphorus and Other Minerals Help Build Strong Teeth and Bones
$44.99Ideal Balance™ is a combination of natural ingredients and the power of advanced nutrition to create a pet food that provides the best of nature and the best of nutrition in one balanced package. For adult dogs, Ideal Balance™ has fresh chicken as the 1st ingredient, fruits & vegetables including cranberries, and no corn or artificial colors Learn More
It takes superior nutrition to meet the needs of a large breed dog, and Science Diet® Puppy Large Breed has it. For puppies who will weigh more than 55 lb. (25 kg.) when fully mature, Science Diet® Puppy Large Breed food promotes healthy muscle and bone development as well as properly controlled growth so large breed puppies grow healthy and sound. It also includes a superior antioxidant blend for a lifetime of good health plus carnitine, a special nutrient shown to enhance bone strength and structure. It is enhanced with natural DHA, an Omega-3 fatty acid vital in the development of the brain and nervous system in puppies.Learn More
- For large breed dogs over 50 pounds and 5 years or older
- Balanced Calcium & Phosphorus for strong bones
- Optimized protein & fat levels for large breed senior dogs
- Advanced antioxidants for a healthy immune system
- Natural ingredients with added vitamins, minerals & taurine
- Guaranteed to improve skin & coat
- Natural sources of Glucosamine & Chondroitin for healthy joints
- Premium Nutrition. Superior Performance.
Blue Buffalo Wilderness 24 lb. Chicken Puppy Food resembles the diet of wild wolves and is formulated with an abundance of meat and no grains! Blue Buffalo Wilderness puppy food is prepared from all natural ingredients and is designed to help your puppy grow and develop. All Blue Buffalo dry puppy foods have Lifesource bits that contain vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to keep your dog healthy by supporting the, immune system, life stage requirements and a healthy oxidative balance.
- Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal and Turkey Meal Supply the Protein Your Puppy Needs
- Sweet Potatoes, Peas and Potatoes Provide Healthy Complex Carbohydrates
- Blueberries, Cranberries and Carrots Support Antioxidant-Enrichment
Helps to Provide your dog with:
- Energy to Stay Active
- Healthy Muscle Maintenance
- Strong Bones
- Strong Teeth
- Healthy Joints
- Healthy Skin and Coat
- Healthy Immune System
Recommended Daily Feeding Up to 15 Pounds 1/4 to 1 Cup 16 to 25 Pounds 1 to 1-1/2 Cups 26 to 40 Pounds 1-1/2 to 2 Cups 41 to 60 Pounds 2 to 2-1/2 Cups 61 to 80 Pounds 2-1/2 to 3-1/4 Cups 81 to 100 Pounds 3-1/4 to 3-3/4 Cups Over 100 Pounds Feed 3-3/4 Cups - Plus 1/2 Cup for each 20 Pounds over 100 Pounds
- Small Breed: 1 Meal Per Day
- Medium/Large Breed: 2 Meals Per Day
Transition to BLUE
- Start by mixing 25% of BLUE with your dog’s old food, and gradually increase the proportion of BLUE over the next 14 days.
- Dry - Crunchy and delicious nutrition nuggets and LifeSource Bits right from the bag.
- Dry with Water - Add warm water and mix to fully release flavors and aroma.
- Be sure to have a clean bowl of cool, fresh water available at all times.
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Tapioca Starch, Peas, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Tomato Pomace (source of Lycopene), Natural Chicken Flavor, Dried Egg, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Potatoes, Fish Oil (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Potato Starch, Alfalfa Meal, Whole Carrots, Whole Sweet Potatoes, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Spinach, Pumpkin, Barley Grass, Dried Parsley, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Turmeric, L-Lysine, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Oil of Rosemary, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), d-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Choline Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Salt, Caramel, Potassium Chloride, Dried Yeast (source of Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product.
Our natural BLUE Lamb & Brown Rice Recipe for adult dogs is holistically formulated to support the needs of dogs in the prime of their lives.
- High-Quality Protein Dogs love our tasty lamb, and it provides them with essential amino acids they need every day.
- Wholesome Whole Grains Hearty whole grains like brown rice, barley and oats supply the complex carbohydrates that your dog needs for energy.
- Healthy Garden Veggies Whole carrots, sweet potatoes and peas are three of the nutrient-rich vegetables that your dog will get in every bite of BLUE.
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Light dog food provides precisely balanced nutrition to help your dog achieve ideal weight. It has fewer calories than Hill's® Science Diet® Advanced Fitness Original formula to help control weight and contains L-Carnitine to help your dog turn fat into energy. It also has a high fiber content to keep your dog satisfied between meals. All these, and our great taste ever!Learn More
- For highly active adult dogs
- 30% protein for accelerated muscle recovery
- 20% fat for balanced energy
- Whole grain blend for sustained endurance
- Natural ingredients with added vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients
- No chicken heads, feet or intestines
- Premium Nutrition. Superior Performance.