Dog Treats & Snacks
Dura-Life Multi-Flavor Dog Biscuits contain essential vitamins and minerals to complement a balanced diet, along with an incredible taste your dog will love. These delicious biscuits are carefully baked until they are hard and crunchy, and it is this crunchy texture that will help keep your dog's teeth clean and breath fresh. Dura-Life Multi-Flavor Dog Biscuits are exactly what you have been looking for in a wholesome, hearty snack at an unbelievable value!
- 5 Great Flavors Dogs Love - Beef, Sausage, Chicken, Bacon, and Turkey Flavors
- Contains Essential Vitamins and Minerals
- Reduces Tartar Build-Up and Promotes Clean Teeth and Fresh Breath
- Can be fed as a snack between meals or as a reward during training
- Not suitable for puppies
- For best results, we recommend these biscuits be fed supplementary to your dog's normal diet
- Provide plenty of fresh water in a clean container at all times
Feeding Guide Small Adult Dogs 10 - 25 lbs 1 - 2 biscuits daily (break apart for little mouths) Medium Adult Dogs 25 - 50 lbs 2 - 5 biscuits daily Large Adult Dogs Over 50 lbs 5-8 biscuits daily
NUTRI-VET HIP & JOINT WAFERS provide natural ingredients that support joint function and connective tissue to help your dog stay active and enjoy life. HIP & JOINT WAFERS make it easy for you to provide standardized and accurate amounts of glucosamine. NUTRI-VET WAFERS are hard and crunchy to help promote strong teeth and healthy gums and are made with high quality ingredients in a tasty form that your dog will love.Product Facts:
Active Ingredients per Wafer:
- Glucosamine HCL 166 mg
Inactive Ingredients:Learn More
Brewers Dried Yeast, Calcium Ascorbate, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Calcium Pantothenate, Chicken Meal, Choline Chloride, Copper Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Distillers Dried Grains with Solubles, Dried Cane Molasses, Dried Skimmed Milk, Dried Whole Egg, Ferrous Sulfate, Fish Meal, Folic Acid, Ground Peanuts, Ground Whole Wheat, Malted Barley Flour, Manganese Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Niacin Supplement, Potassium Chloride, Poultry Fat, (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Pyrdoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Salt, Sodium Metabisulfite (dough conditioner), Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Wheat Flour, Wheat Germ Meal, Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate.
Dura-Life Large Dog Biscuits contain the essential vitamins and minerals your dog depends on, along with an incredible taste your dog will love. These delicious biscuits are carefully baked until they are hard and crunchy, and it's the crunchy texture that will keep your dogs teeth clean and breath fresh.
- Feed daily as part of your dogs diet
- These biscuits can be fed as a snack between meals or as a reward during training. Their crunchy texture helps to maintain clean teeth and fresh breath.
- Crude Protein: not less than 15%
- Crude Fat: not less than 5%
- Crude Fiber: not more than 3.5%
- Moisture: not more than 12%
- Wheat Flour, wheat middlings, meat and bone meal, animal fat, calcium carbonate, salt, potassium chloride, choline chloride, dried whole milk, dried brewers yeast, dried molasses, calcium propionate, zinc sulfate, etc... Learn More
Nutri-vet breath & tartar medium dog biscuits with mint and parsley are veterinarian formulated to address breath & tartar concerns. Proper dental hygeine is an integral part of your dog's health. Nutri-vet breath & tartar helps clean teeth and freshen breath. Our biscuits are baked hard and crunchy to help promote strong teeth and healthy gums. Like all nutri-vet biscuits, breath & tartar is formulated with quality ingredients that your dog will love.Learn More
The moment you give Feline Greenies® dental treats to your cat, you’ll hear nothing but the sweet purring of joy. Not only does this treat deliver a taste cats love, but the unique teeth-cleaning shape of Feline Greenies® dental treats is clinically proven to help reduce tartar and plaque buildup cleans teeth, freshens breath, and stirs up purrs of joy.Learn More
Highly digestible, lower in fat and longer lasting than pig ears. They also chew cleaner and are more digestible than rawhide. They're veterinarian approved, help to reduce tartar, and you'll love the consistent quality while your dog loves the flavor and chewing satisfaction.Learn More