Dura-Life Multi-Flavor Dog Biscuits contain essential vitamins and minerals to complement a balanced diet, along with an incredible taste your dog will love. These delicious biscuits are carefully baked until they are hard and crunchy, and it is this crunchy texture that will help keep your dog's teeth clean and breath fresh. Dura-Life Multi-Flavor Dog Biscuits are exactly what you have been looking for in a wholesome, hearty snack at an unbelievable value!
- 5 Great Flavors Dogs Love - Beef, Sausage, Chicken, Bacon, and Turkey Flavors
- Contains Essential Vitamins and Minerals
- Reduces Tartar Build-Up and Promotes Clean Teeth and Fresh Breath
- Can be fed as a snack between meals or as a reward during training
- Not suitable for puppies
- For best results, we recommend these biscuits be fed supplementary to your dog's normal diet
- Provide plenty of fresh water in a clean container at all times
Feeding Guide Small Adult Dogs 10 - 25 lbs 1 - 2 biscuits daily (break apart for little mouths) Medium Adult Dogs 25 - 50 lbs 2 - 5 biscuits daily Large Adult Dogs Over 50 lbs 5-8 biscuits daily
SKU 1150108 Model 182720 Weight 4.6500 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $3.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- sometimes they have digestive problems after eating Review by Bonnie
Price Value Quality
My dogs used to love the peanut butter biscuits. They have changed along the way though....My dogs will eat them but alot of the times they will have digestive issues after they eat them.
Are they made in the USA? I have looked on the bag and I cannot find a "MADE IN THE USA", label anywhere. I sure would like to know!
(Posted on 4/22/2014)
- dog not eating them anymore and not just my dog Review by fred wheeler
Price Value Quality
really liked these when we started using them a couple years ago but they have changed something in them they don't smell the same way either. don't know why but last two bags were not worth a damn.
(Posted on 2/16/2014)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A