Dog Wet Food
Canned Recipes from Iams give your pet the taste and nutrition of a homemade meal. With real broth in every healthy bite, your pet will find mealtime irresistible. Iams Canned Recipes are made from natural ingredients slow-cooked in real broth PLUS added vitamins and minerals.Learn More
- Crude Protein (Min)11.0%
- Crude Fat (Min)2.0%
- Crude Fiber (Max)1.5%
- Moisture (Max)78.0%
INGREDIENTS Water sufficient for processing, wheat gluten, liver, white rice, meat by-products, lamb, corn starch - modified, chicken, wild rice, peas, carrots, artificial and natural flavors, tricalcium phosphate, salt, soy flour, potassium chloride, added color, zinc sulfate, calcium phosphate, Vitamin E supplement, choline chloride, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, Vitamin A supplement, niacin, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin B-12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, potassium iodide, Vitamin D-3 supplement, folic acid, sodium selenite, biotin.
Beneful® Prepared Meals™ Savory Rice & Lamb Stew With Peas & Carrots is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for growth and maintenance of dogs.Learn More
Blue Buffalo Wilderness 24 lb. Duck Adult Dog Food resembles the diet of wild wolves and is formulated with an abundance of meat and no grains! Blue Buffalo Wilderness dog food is prepared from all natural ingredients. All Blue Buffalo dry dog foods have Lifesource bits that contain vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to keep your dog healthy by supporting the, immune system, life stage requirements and a healthy oxidative balance.
- Deboned Duck, Chicken Meal and Turkey Meal Supply the Protein Your Dog Needs
- Sweet Potatoes, Peas and Potatoes Provide Healthy Complex Carbohydrates
- Blueberries, Cranberries and Carrots Support Antioxidant-Enrichment
Helps to Provide your dog with:
- Energy to Stay Active
- Healthy Muscle Maintenance
- Strong Bones
- Strong Teeth
- Healthy Joints
- Healthy Skin and Coat
- Healthy Immune System
Recommended Daily Feeding Up to 15 Pounds 1/4 to 1 Cup 16 to 25 Pounds 1 to 1-1/2 Cups 26 to 40 Pounds 1-1/2 to 2 Cups 41 to 60 Pounds 2 to 2-1/2 Cups 61 to 80 Pounds 2-1/2 to 3-1/4 Cups 81 to 100 Pounds 3-1/4 to 3-3/4 Cups Over 100 Pounds Feed 3-3/4 Cups - Plus 1/2 Cup for each 20 Pounds over 100 Pounds
- Small Breed: 1 Meal Per Day
- Medium/Large Breed: 2 Meals Per Day
Transition to BLUE
- Start by mixing 25% of BLUE with your dog’s old food, and gradually increase the proportion of BLUE over the next 14 days.
- Dry - Crunchy and delicious nutrition nuggets and LifeSource Bits right from the bag.
- Dry with Water - Add warm water and mix to fully release flavors and aroma.
- Be sure to have a clean bowl of cool, fresh water available at all times.
Deboned Duck, Chicken Meal (source of Glucosamine), Tapioca Starch, Peas, Turkey Meal, Pea Protein, Tomato Pomace (source of Lycopene), Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Egg, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids) Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids) Ground flax seed contains flax seed oil, which is one of the richest sources of the essential Omega 3 fatty acids (linolenic acid). Flax is a good source of essential amino acids and contains all the essential vitamins and minerals required by dogs and cats. Flax is beneficial for its anti-inflammatory effect and has been known to help arthritis and prevent cancer. Flax seed is also a great fiber source that aids in digestion. Also an excellent source of Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids that promote healthy skin and coat, Natural Flavor, Potatoes, Alfalfa Meal, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potato Starch, Dried Chicory Root, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Caramel, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Oil of Rosemary, L-Lysine, Parsley, Kelp, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Spinach, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Pumpkin, Barley Grass, Turmeric, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Copper Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Taurine, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, L-Carnitine, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Beta Carotene, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.
- Healthy Skin and Coat: Contains a combination of superfoods like avocado, sunflower and flaxseed that are rich in essential fatty acids for a healthy skin and a shiny, soft coat — one of the best indicators of your dog's vitality
- Lean Muscle Mass: Three animal proteins from chicken, lamb and salmon provide essential Amino Acids that help promote lean muscle mass
- Strong Immune System: Antioxidant-rich superfoods like blueberries, pomegranate, tomatoes and cranberries help build and maintain a healthy immune system so your small breed dog will have the best protection possible
- Heart Health: Contains nutrient-rich superfoods like salmon, oatmeal and tomato, which help maintain a healthy heart
- Sharp Vision: Vitamin-rich superfoods like carrots and spinach help promote healthy eyes and proper vision, so your dog will enjoy playing hide n' seek with his favorite toys
- Slow-cooked in broth
- Beef protein for muscle development
- Formulated for healthy skin and coat
- Natural ingredients with added vitamins, minerals and taurine
- Guaranteed great taste*
Natural, healthy BLUE Homestyle Recipes No matter which delicious BLUE Homestyle Recipe you give your dog, you can be sure you’re providing them with rich, wholesome nutrition–each formula contains only healthy, natural ingredients.
Natural, High-Quality Fish–Always the First Ingredient Real deboned fish provides them with essential amino acids they need every day.
Wholesome Whole Grains Hearty whole grains like brown rice and barley supply the complex carbohydrates that your dog needs for energy.
Healthy Garden Veggies and Nutritious Fruit Whole carrots and sweet potatoes, blueberries and cranberries...these are just some of the nutrient–rich fruits and veggies you’ll find in our Homestyle Recipes.
Made Without Wheat This is an important difference between BLUE Homestyle Recipes and other canned dog foods. Many other brands use wheat as a thickening agent in their food, but wheat has been known to cause allergies in some dogs.Learn More
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Light dog food provides precisely balanced nutrition to help your dog achieve ideal weight. It has fewer calories than Hill's® Science Diet® Advanced Fitness Original formula to help control weight and contains L-Carnitine to help your dog turn fat into energy. It also has a high fiber content to keep your dog satisfied between meals. All these, and our great taste ever!Learn More
Adult dogs 1 - 6 years of age.
Water, Chicken, Liver, Carrots, Rice Starch, Wheat Flour, Potato Starch, Dried Beet Pulp, Pork Plasma, Brown Rice, Dextrose, Peas, Animal Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, Soybean Oil, Potatoes, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Titanium Dioxide (color), Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Proteinate, Manganous Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide), vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Biotin, Riboflavin), Spinach, Vitamin E Supplement, Caramel (color), Taurine, L-Lysine.Learn More
The Hill's Ideal Balance Roasted Turkey and Vegetables Wet Adult Dog Food is made with real turkey and tasty vegetables, in a mouthwatering gravy. This canned food is made with the perfect balance of all natural ingredients.
- Real Turkey is the number one ingredient
- Vegetables, vitamins and minerals to keep playing longer
- Supports healthy digestion
- No corn, wheat or soy
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Recommended for dogs ages: 1 to 6 years old
- Not recommended for: puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs, or mature adult dogs
Turkey Broth, Turkey, Brown Rice, Pork Liver, Carrots, Modified Rice Starch, Potato Starch, Dextrose, Pork Plasma, Potatoes, Pea Fiber, Pea Protein, Peas, Flaxseed, Chicken Liver Flavor, Spinach, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Caramel color, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid), Choline Chloride, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Beta Carotene.Learn More