Dog Wet Food
Canned Recipes from Iams give your pet the taste and nutrition of a homemade meal. With real broth in every healthy bite, your pet will find mealtime irresistible. Iams Canned Recipes are made from natural ingredients slow-cooked in real broth PLUS added vitamins and minerals.Learn More
- Crude Protein (Min)11.0%
- Crude Fat (Min)2.0%
- Crude Fiber (Max)1.5%
- Moisture (Max)78.0%
INGREDIENTS Water sufficient for processing, wheat gluten, liver, white rice, meat by-products, lamb, corn starch - modified, chicken, wild rice, peas, carrots, artificial and natural flavors, tricalcium phosphate, salt, soy flour, potassium chloride, added color, zinc sulfate, calcium phosphate, Vitamin E supplement, choline chloride, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, Vitamin A supplement, niacin, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin B-12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, potassium iodide, Vitamin D-3 supplement, folic acid, sodium selenite, biotin.
Beneful® Prepared Meals™ Savory Rice & Lamb Stew With Peas & Carrots is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for growth and maintenance of dogs.Learn More
The Hill's Ideal Balance Roasted Turkey and Vegetables Wet Adult Dog Food is made with real turkey and tasty vegetables, in a mouthwatering gravy. This canned food is made with the perfect balance of all natural ingredients.
- Real Turkey is the number one ingredient
- Vegetables, vitamins and minerals to keep playing longer
- Supports healthy digestion
- No corn, wheat or soy
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Recommended for dogs ages: 1 to 6 years old
- Not recommended for: puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs, or mature adult dogs
Turkey Broth, Turkey, Brown Rice, Pork Liver, Carrots, Modified Rice Starch, Potato Starch, Dextrose, Pork Plasma, Potatoes, Pea Fiber, Pea Protein, Peas, Flaxseed, Chicken Liver Flavor, Spinach, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Caramel color, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid), Choline Chloride, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Beta Carotene.Learn More
- Slow-cooked in broth
- Beef protein for muscle development
- Formulated for healthy skin and coat
- Natural ingredients with added vitamins, minerals and taurine
- Guaranteed great taste*
Natural, healthy BLUE Homestyle Recipes No matter which delicious BLUE Homestyle Recipe you give your dog, you can be sure you’re providing them with rich, wholesome nutrition–each formula contains only healthy, natural ingredients.
Natural, High-Quality Fish–Always the First Ingredient Real deboned fish provides them with essential amino acids they need every day.
Wholesome Whole Grains Hearty whole grains like brown rice and barley supply the complex carbohydrates that your dog needs for energy.
Healthy Garden Veggies and Nutritious Fruit Whole carrots and sweet potatoes, blueberries and cranberries...these are just some of the nutrient–rich fruits and veggies you’ll find in our Homestyle Recipes.
Made Without Wheat This is an important difference between BLUE Homestyle Recipes and other canned dog foods. Many other brands use wheat as a thickening agent in their food, but wheat has been known to cause allergies in some dogs.Learn More
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Light dog food provides precisely balanced nutrition to help your dog achieve ideal weight. It has fewer calories than Hill's® Science Diet® Advanced Fitness Original formula to help control weight and contains L-Carnitine to help your dog turn fat into energy. It also has a high fiber content to keep your dog satisfied between meals. All these, and our great taste ever!Learn More
Adult dogs 1 - 6 years of age.
Water, Chicken, Liver, Carrots, Rice Starch, Wheat Flour, Potato Starch, Dried Beet Pulp, Pork Plasma, Brown Rice, Dextrose, Peas, Animal Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, Soybean Oil, Potatoes, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Titanium Dioxide (color), Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Proteinate, Manganous Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide), vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Biotin, Riboflavin), Spinach, Vitamin E Supplement, Caramel (color), Taurine, L-Lysine.Learn More
The savory gravy texture offered from the food can be served either dry or wet by adding some warm water. The taste is great either way and this is attributed to the gravy. As an instant food for the dog pets, Gravy Train Dog Food is a high quality dog food that is available at an affordable price.
- Helps maintain a glossy coat
- Builds and maintains better body muscles and tissues
- Great for efficient digestion
- Helps maintain strong teeth and bones
- Healthy Skin and Coat: Contains a combination of superfoods like avocado, sunflower and flaxseed that are rich in essential fatty acids for a healthy skin and a shiny, soft coat — one of the best indicators of your dog's vitality
- Lean Muscle Mass: Three animal proteins from chicken, lamb and salmon provide essential Amino Acids that help promote lean muscle mass
- Strong Immune System: Antioxidant-rich superfoods like blueberries, pomegranate, tomatoes and cranberries help build and maintain a healthy immune system so your small breed dog will have the best protection possible
- Heart Health: Contains nutrient-rich superfoods like salmon, oatmeal and tomato, which help maintain a healthy heart
- Sharp Vision: Vitamin-rich superfoods like carrots and spinach help promote healthy eyes and proper vision, so your dog will enjoy playing hide n' seek with his favorite toys