- Sealed, 4” round stop, turn, and tail light may be used on both curbside and roadside of vehicle or trailer.
- Polycarbonate lens is welded to housing to form single unit. 426, 427, and 429 lights require mounting grommet and 3-wire plug to complete installation.
- 424 light flange-mounts in 4 1/2” hole and secures with three screws or rivets.
- All lights except 427 meet ECE requirements. Kits include light, grommet, and 431-491 straight plug.
- “24V” denotes 24-volt version. 427 series has reflector optics around lens periphery, eliminating need to mount and maintain separate reflector.
- 2668 unit is high-heat version for transit applications.
- 429 clearback unit is ideal to illuminate inner compartments on service bodies.
- See 426A turn signal, and 415 back-up light for companion models.
- 12-volt lamps designed with dual-filament, 2.1/.59 amp, 32/3 cp bulb.426
SKU 069000656 Model V426KR Weight 0.6600 Color N/A Size N/A In Store Only No Price $7.99
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Peterson Mfg. Red Stop/Tail Light Kit V426KR
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question