Reflect on the beauty of your pond and landscape.
Pond Champs Black Out pond dye creates a hi-def mirrored effect in your water feature. Take your pond to the next level and create a professional, stunning look in the clarity and color of your pond or water feature.
To top it off, this product is SAFE! Black Out ingredients are non hazardous under Federal OSHA Hazard criteria when used as directed.
- Creates a beautiful mirrored effect
- Enhances water color
- Improves water clarity
- SAFE for humans, swimming, pets, fish, birds, livestock, and irrigation at label rates.
- One gallon treats one surface acre 4-6 feet deep (1,500,000 gallons of water).
- Pour directly from container around shoreline or from a boat, by spot treatment at regular intervals, or at water inlet.
- Disperses and mixes uniformly throughout the body of water over approximately a 24 hour period.
- If deeper color is desired, additional BLACK OUT can be used.
- For best results, apply in early spring and repeat throughout the season for consistent color.
- Frequency of repeat applications depends on outflow, evaporation or rainfall, and desired color.
Follow all label and guidelines.
- C.I. Acid #9
- CI Acid yellow 23
- FD&C Red #40
SKU 30430008 Model 00411 Weight 9.0000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $29.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- didn't work Review by Lawrence
Value Quality Price
Didn't work on a pond 80X180 average 6 ft
(Posted on 8/14/2014)
- Not strong Review by Dink White
Price Value Quality
Have used a different dye in the past which was very strong compared to your product I have a 1 acre pond an used your dye which didn't change the color of my water
(Posted on 5/13/2014)
- used in small private lake Review by manny
Price Value Quality
seems to help with cutting back on certain aglae growths as it blocks sunlight,
(Posted on 7/28/2013)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!