Pond Logic Activated Carbon is a great natural filtration tool that helps remove dissolved organics and tannins that cause cloudy and tea-colored water while neutralizing harmful chlorine and chloramines introduced by tap water. Regular use of Activated Carbon is recommended for ponds that are regularly introduced to an abundance of leaves and pine needles.
- We’ve Got It In The Bag Each bag of Pond Logic Activated carbon includes a mesh filter media bag so you have everything you need for quick and simple application. Place your media bag of Pond Logic Activated Carbon in flowing water and enjoy cleaner water free of harmful and annoying contaminates.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly Pond Logic Activated Carbon is a completely natural product. When used in accordance with label directions Activated Carbon is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Use Activated Carbon Pond Logic Activated Carbon can be used to clarify “tea-colored” water caused by an abundance of leaves and dissolved organics or to remove harmful chlorine and chloramines introduced by tap water.
- How To Use Activated Carbon Pond Logic Activated Carbon should be placed in the included mesh media bag and positioned in flowing water. Replace used Activated Carbon every 2-3 months to maintain effectiveness at a rate of 4-6 pounds per 1,000 gallons of pond water being treated. Dosage rates can be increased to remedy extreme turbid conditions.
Pond Logic Activated Carbon Dosage Rates
- 500 Gallons: 2 – 3 Pounds
- 1,000 Gallons: 4 – 6 Pounds
- 1,500 Gallons: 6 – 9 Pounds
- 2,000 Gallons: 8 – 12 Pounds
SKU 009409744 Model 110197 Weight 11.0000 Color N/A Size N/A In Store Only No Price $59.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Pond Logic, Activated Carbon (9 lb.), 110197
- From Don at 10/18/12 9:35 PM
Ask Your Own Question