Diesel 9·1·1® is the product diesel-engine operators call on when they have a winter diesel fuel emergency.
- Treats 30-75 Gallons
- Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) Compliant — contains less than 15 parts per million (ppm) sulfur
- Effective in all diesel fuels, including ULSD and biodiesel blends containing up to 20% biodiesel (B20)
- De-ices frozen fuel-filters — no requirement to change fuel-filters
- Prevents fuel-filter icing
- Reliquefies gelled fuel in minutes — no tow truck needed
- Removes water from fuel system — extends life of fel-filters, fuel-injection pumps and fuel injectors
- Contains Slickdiesel® for maximum fuel lubrication — protects fuel injectors and pumps against Low and ULSD wear
To Deice Frozen Fuel Filters
Water is dissolved in and carried by all diesel fuels. At temperatures below +32°F, water that has collected in fuel-filters freezes. This causes decreased fuel flow to the engine and results in reduced engine power or engine shutdown.
To de-ice frozen fuel-filters, check to insure that diesel fuel in the equipment fuel tanks is not gelled. If fuel is liquid:
- 1. Remove fuel-filters.
- 2. Empty remaining liquid from fuel-filters.
- 3. Fill fuel-filters with 50% Diesel 9•1•1® and 50% diesel fuel.
- 4. Reinstall fuel-filters.
- 5. Start engine.
- 6. If outside temperature is below +20°F, add Power Service Diesel Fuel Supplement® +Cetane Boost® as directed to prevent further gelling.
SKU 090180642 Model 8025 Weight 4.0000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $6.98
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Highly recommend 911. Review by Ed
Quality Price Value
The product arrived in time for the next polar vortex and provided relief from diesel gelling. Very we'll packed, from soup to nuts a good experience.
(Posted on 3/6/14)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Power Service 911 Diesel Fuel Supplement Treatment Quart 8025
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question