- Assembles in three simple steps
- A great mountain retreat just outside the backdoor
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Give him shelter that's as attractive as it is durable. Solid fir wood construction features a raised floor to keep him off the cold or wet ground.The Log Cabin features off-center design providing increased protection from the elements and makes it easier for him to turn around. He'll find the slant roof a great spot for catching a few rays.
- Raised floor to keep your pet dry.
- Solid wood construction.
- Assembles in three simple steps.
- Slant-roof design.
- Assembly only requires a screwdriver & pliers.
- Off-center entrance provides increased shelter from the elements.
- Cedar colored stain on solid fir wood.
- Dimensions: Large 45.5" L x 33" W x 33" H
SKU 22910366 Model 2700-3LARGE Weight 53.0000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $114.99
- Terrible Purchase Review by Sue
Price Value Quality
Bought this dog house week of Christmas. This house is for a house dog to have shelter when he is outside. The back of the dog house and floor busted out. I called the store and they offer a 30 day return policy. I should have known if I would have only checked on the warranty that this house is not made to last. If my dog was in this house full time it probably would have failed in the first 30 days. Also like the previous review rain/snow would blow in the opening had to move closer to the house and turned the opening toward the house to help break this some. Do not waste your money on this house. Also I had to select stars to submit. This does not even deserve 1 star.
(Posted on 2/29/2016)
- not thought thru, poor design Review by kathy
Price Value Quality
The construction is fine, but the door is way over sized
for the amount of inside space. Not impossible for a dog to
stay out of the wind,rain or blowing snow the way it's made.
Bigger interior for a really big dog- or a lower door way is
needed badly for a large or med sized dog.. Poor design!
(Posted on 9/2/2014)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!