- SAFE: drastically reduces the risk of injury by eliminating the need for ladders and buckets to stand on when using hand-held chainsaws, bow saws or pole saws.
- DURABLE: constructed of heavy duty square tubing that is double walled at the cutting edge with a single piece hardened alloy steel chainbar.
- AFFORDABLE: eliminates the need to hire a costly professional to come and trim your trees.
- Mounts directly to front end loader of your tractor, skid loader or backhoe and easily attaches by one person.
- Trims limbs up to 8 feet higher than your loader can reach.
- Chain bar is built from a single piece of hardened alloy steel.
- Equipped with a self-oiling system.
- Reversible motor helps back the saw out of a pinch.
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- 5,000 RPM
- Chain: 81 drive link, .325-inch pitch, .063-inch gauge.
- Chainsaw Bar Length: 20"
- Folded Length: 101"
- Standard male fitting (1-1/2" pipe thread) included for easy attachment to your tractor's quick connect system.
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 102"
- Width: 11"
- Height: 9"
- Weight: 86 lbs
SKU 070116245 Model LIMSAW1 Weight 100.0000 Color No Size No
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Priefert Limbinator Saw (Single) - LIMSAW1
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question