The 20 ton bottle jack can be used for a variety of needs, solving problems and issues for heavy lifting when they arise. This jack has a patented by pass device which prevents it from being over pumped during use. It also has heat treated critical stress areas- important when needing long life performance from this tool. The carrying handle makes it a snap to move from place to place, and for ease of use when in service and needing a slight adjustment. The steel lifting saddle is cleated for gripping power, allowing the jack to "hold on" during heavy use without slipping. This jack also includes an extension screw, which provides adjustment ability in height to work in many different spaces. This bottle jack is versatile and can be used inside or outdoors for a variety of projects and work loads. The jack is portable in nature, making it ideal for the car, truck or RV.
- Steel lifting saddle cleated for load gripping power
- Extension screw adjusts to accommodate work height
- Patented bypass device protects against over-pumping
- Heat treated critical stress areas ensure long life performance
- Carrying handle
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/PALD standards
- Ideal for auto, truck service, farm, and shop use
SKU 50590104 Model 10000509 Weight 29.5000 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $39.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Product Manual
- Q & A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!