- The edges of this mat have no tapering and are square cut.
- Spheroid surface shape
- Item will be shipped via Motor Freight, too large and bulky for UPS.
- Exercise Mat
- 4' x 6' x 3/4"
SKU 50500013 Model HORSE MAT Weight 100.0000 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $34.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Great for price Review by EJS
Price Value Quality
bought these for my home gym so when I do deadlifts I don't crack my floor. Work awesome and so cheap compared to normal rubber flooring, just don't bend too far or they will crack like one of my mats did when transporting.
(Posted on 9/3/2014)
- Type of delivery was Inefficient Review by BDF
Value Quality Price
Using over the road freight trucks to deliver to a destination less than 60 miles away ended up being an extended delivery time. The truck was to big to get near the barn if we didn't have a skid steer it would have been a huge problem. The matts are the best price around by far and look great in our stalls.
(Posted on 3/13/2013)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsCan you please provide a quote to ship 18 of the
Quality Rubber 4' x 6' Rubber Horse Mat 3/4" Thick SKU: 050500013
shipping to zip code 85937
What quantity of these would generally be in stock for pickup at a store? What methods are recommended for cutting these?Three questions:
1. Are these mats square cut on all sides or are the tapered on the ends?
2. Is the surface finish smooth?
3. Do you have 95 of them in stock at your Wooster, Ohio store?Question by: Scott on Dec 14, 2014 2:44:15 PMHello, I spoke with the manufacturer and they said the mat does not have a tapering edge, but it is not exactly square edge either, there is no 90 degree angle on the mats. In terms of the surface, it has a surface grain that is in the shape of a football. And I looked in our inventory and the Wooster store and they do not have that many in their inventory. Thank you. Ruralking.comAnswer by: D.J. (Admin) on Dec 14, 2014 2:44:15 PMQuestion by: Kendra on Jun 27, 2013 4:57:11 PM