- Rats: Place 1 to 4 oz. bait packs per placement. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for at least 10 days.
- Mice: Open pack and apply ¼ to ½ oz. (1–2 level tablespoons) of bait at 8 to 12 ft. intervals. Larger placements (up to 2 oz.) may be needed at points of very high mouse activity. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for at least 15 days.
For control of Norway rats, roof rats and house mice in and around homes, industrial and agricultural buildings, and similar manmade structures. This product is especially suited for use in wet or damp areas, including river banks, gullies, irrigation ditches, railroad tracks, loading areas, under granaries, along fences, garbage dumps and landfills.
SKU 50050039 Model 116305 Weight 15.0000 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $42.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Very effective Review by Hugh
Value Quality Price
I bought this because my pests had learned not to eat my previous type of baits. Within a couple of weeks, large number of dead pests, so this approach was very effective. I believe by rotating the bait types, I may be able to keep them better in check.
(Posted on 4/29/2016)
- not satisfied Review by rene
Quality Price Value
the container lid is hard to open, I have to saw the plastic lid so I can open, also the pellets are big the rats are ignoring it, I bought the same poison rats ,the last time and it works, its a smalller pakages that I don,t have to open the bags the rats can eat without opening the bags, this one is so big that I have to put it in a small container,
(Posted on 3/31/2015)
- Very Satisfied Review by Debbie
Price Value Quality
We had a huge mice problem, a friend told me about Ramik,
Since using it, we haven't seen any mice.
(Posted on 10/10/2014)
- Good choice for a rodenticide! Review by Larry
Price Value Quality
I have had great success with Ramik Rat and Mouse Bait. The packaging is great for handling and Rural King's delivery is always reliable.
(Posted on 7/16/2014)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!