Rolled Rubber offers superior durability, is suitable for both interior and exterior applications and is ideal for surfacing (or underlayment) areas that require resilience, sound absorption, spike resistance and/or traction.
The 100% recycled rubber rolls are specially designed and manufactured for durability. They also serve as an effective buffer against acoustical vibration.
- Thickness: 1/4" (6MM)
- Materials: Recycled Rubber
- Maintencance: Damp mop and dry. If you need to use soap, use dish soap or laundry detergent.
- Odor: No-odor, non-toxic
- Applications: Assembly Lines, Horse & Livestock Trailers, Pools & Gardens, Sub-floor Protection, Boat Docks & Ramps, Handicap Accessways, Runways & Paths, Ski Lodges, Spike Protection, Changing Areas, Golf Courses & Lounges, Ice Rink Blade Protection, Steps, Patios & Decks, Semi Trailer Flooring, Basements, Runways & Walkways, Trails
- For optimal ease of installation, store material at room temperature (70° F).
- Clean and clear the subfloor of all dust, dirt and debris.
- Unroll and lay out the Rubber Matting.
- Leave the flooring unrolled, in place for no less than 12 hours (ideally 24 hours) to adjust to the temperature. To prevent the mat from curling up, it helps if after the 12 hours wait, you flip the rolls over and roll them up in the opposite direction. Clean the floor again and unroll the mats.
- Make any necessary cuts in the mats to fit around immovable objects in the room, with a sharp blade and metal straight edge.
- Rolls must be installed in the same direction. Start on one side of the room and work your way towards the opposite side. Do not start on both ends.
- For Loose Lay installation, apply double sided tape to the perimeter of each roll.
- For Glue down installation, roll up the rolls and spread adhesive out in a line in front of the roll, about 8 to 10 feet, unroll the mat over it to the end of the adhesive and repeat till fully unrolled.
- In glue down installations, it is strongly recommended that you go over the mats with a 100 lb roller to ensure a proper bond. If a roller cannot be located for use, alternatively, you can walk on the mat, using small overlapping steps making sure that every inch of the mat has been walked on.
SKU 50500042 Model 30K48B002500 Weight 5.6000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $5.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Workers at Rural King need to take a class on Measuring Review by Ripp Torn
Price Value Quality
I have ordered 6 different pieces of this matting. Each was to be 10 feet long. Not one reached this length. One came to me at 9 feet. another at 9' 2". The rest were apx. 9' 10". I actually needed 10' 6"' but could not get that length, so I was settling for the 10' lengths. But none even came to me at the full 10 feet.. I will not be shopping at this store again. I am extremely disappointed!
(Posted on 11/6/2014)
- Magical material! Review by Paul
Quality Price Value
I am using this material for multiple purposes where 1/4 thick rubber is the best solution. One example is for the mud flaps on my heavy equipment trailer. You can cut it to order and it seems to be tough! I will also be using it on my Bandit beast 3680 grinder to keep the ground up material from falling outside of the infeed. I am anxious to see how it holds up because bang for the buck this stuff is really outstanding!
(Posted on 7/30/2014)
- Not cut straight, but will work for me. Review by mike
Quality Price Value
I got what I ordered, came fast, going to use it on the back bumper of a car, I'm going to cut it down to 4". The only thing I didn't like is it was cut jagged, luckily I didn't need the whole thing.
(Posted on 7/23/2014)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsQuestion by: John Lacopo on Sep 19, 2013 5:23:01 PMHello,
I talked with the manufacturer. They said that it would be well suited for both interior and exterior applications and is ideal for surfacing areas that require resilience, sound absorption, spike resistance and/or traction. They said that it should be fine for that purpose. They also said that cleaning wouldn't be very difficult.
Thank youAnswer by: D.J. (Admin) on Sep 19, 2013 5:23:01 PM