Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
Record Rack® Golden Deer Nuggets™ are specially designed to attract and nourish deer with a unique nutrition-packed formula. Ideal for replacing deer corn. Record Rack® Golden Deer Nuggets™ guarantee locked-in freshness, superior palatability and outstanding water resistance—ideal for spin feeders with 2” openings or more, for mixing with other feeds, and for feeding on the ground.
- Advanced extrusion technology for superior palatability, superior digestibility and superior water resistance.
- More protein for growth and antler development.
- More fat and fiber—and less starch and sugar—to aid digestion and help minimize the risk of digestive upsets in deer.
- Superior mineral and trace mineral package to support the development of structural tissues and antlers.
- Higher vitamin levels for enhanced immune system response during periods of stress from the environment and the rut.
- No waste or stopped-up feeders from corncobs and stalk trash.
- Durable nugget form for convenient spin feeding.
- Wild berry scent and flavoring for enhanced consumption and appeal.
- Aflatoxin safe for all wildlife , including quail and other game birds.
SKU 4670371 Model 45011 Weight 40.0000 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $15.49
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Deer love it Review by Big dog
Price Value Quality
Feed it year round. Started off mixing 50-50 mix nuggets/corn to get deer used to a man made product. Now feed it 100 per cent. Deer don' walk, they run to the feeder when it goes off. Tried several other products with problems from moisture. No such problem with Golden Nuggets. Works great in spin cast feeders.
(Posted on 7/12/2014)
- Don't Waste Your Money!!!!!! Review by South-Paw Slinger
Quality Price Value
This stuff isn't worth the ink that was used to print the bag! I bought two bags to try out in a gravity fed feeder. I have had it out for over 3-weeks now with a trail cam over it and the deer don't want anything to do with it. They walk right up to it, smell it and physically turn their noses up and walk away from it! The raccoons doesn't even want it. This stuff is a scam and isn't nothing more than rabbit pellets. It is a total rip-off!!!!!! Before I put this out.....I have 9 different bucks and 3 does coming in on a regular basis, now only 1 buck and 1 doe. Going back to what works and I should have known better than to try this crap! I just hope it's not too late for me to get them to start coming back in before hunting season opens!
(Posted on 8/31/2013)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!