Absolutely the best designed and most functional combination bow hunting and gun blind on the market today. This blind features huge 46” tall bow windows that allow you to shoot from virtually any position within the blind at any angle. The huge size of the blind allows for quiet maneuverability within the blind for up to 3 people. All windows are tinted tempered automotive glass which helps camouflage movement inside the blind. The windows feature whisper quiet hinges giving you the advantage you need to get that perfect shot when deer hunting with either a bow or gun.
Redneck Blind Features
A few of our standard blind features are:
- Exterior made of molded fiberglass with marine-grade UV protected gel coat finish that won't peel or fade and is maintenance free
- Rich dark green base with brown and black splatters give the blinds the ultimate camo look
- Unique roof design with drip edge keeps rain off of the windows
- Largest windows in the industry with molded drip rails over each window
- Quietest windows on the market
- Convenient shelves and gun holders
- Tinted tempered automotive glass windows provide excellent vision while masking movement inside
- Flip up windows can easily be cleaned on both sides from inside the blind
- Seamless design engineered for quietness and scent containment (improved for 2011)
- Marine-grade carpeted floor for comfort and sound control
- Automotive rubber window molding keeps blind dry and serves as quiet gun rest (new for 2011)
- Submarine style locking door with tight rubber automotive molding (new for 2011)
- Fiberglass floor will not rot and prevents varmint damage (new for 2011)
- Exterior Size: 74" x 63" x 82"
- Interior Size: 71" x 59" x 80"
- Side & Back Windows: 27.25" x 9.5"
- Corner Windows: 46" x 8.5"
- Door Window: 18" x 9.5"
SKU 2928018 Model RB-PDC56 Weight 350.0000 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only Yes Price $1,899.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!