Roots can cause major problems to your pipes and then can cost a lot of money to get fixed. Take precautions and use the Roebic Foaming Root Killer to clear roots from clogged drains.
- For severe recurring root problems
- Clears roots from pipes and stops new growth
- Will not harm surrounding trees
- Safe for all types of plumbing
- No Copper Sulfate
- Once a year treatment
- Easy to use - Pour in Toilet and Flush
SKU 004460170 Model FRK-6 Weight 1.2500 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $16.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Happy with vendor; wait n see for product Review by anonymous
Price Value Quality
service was good. had a whole house backup due to sewer line clogged with roots, cost $500 to rotor them out. Now will try to deal with the roots prophylactically by putting product down to kill the small rootlings. Time will tell...
(Posted on 12/1/2014)
- Have not used yet Review by Den Walter
Price Value Quality
Heard good things about the product on the net and I liked your site and service....
(Posted on 6/1/2014)
- Great product will order again Review by Hodges & Sons Plumbing & Heating
Quality Price Value
So far no complaints. How great is that?
(Posted on 3/22/2014)
- Best Price on Roebic Foaming Root Killer Review by Dave
Value Quality Price
I haven't tried the product yet but it's exactly what I need based on my research and the advice of others. Rural King had the best price available at the time of my purchase and they shipped the product fast. I'm completely satisfied with my purchase from Rural King.
Thanks Rural King !
(Posted on 3/10/2013)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Roebic Foaming Root Killer 1 LB FRK-6
- From how much do i pour in toilet? at 3/25/2013 10:37 AM
- From larry lamb at 2/2/2015 7:03 AM
- Q: can the foaming root killer be added to outside clean out straight from bottle?
- Show Answer
- A: Hello Larry,
Yes, it can be added to directly to your outside clean out followed by 3 gallons of warm water and 6-8 hours of non-usage as specified in the directions on the bottle. Thank you for contacting Rural King. If you have any more questions about this product or any other we carry on the site please feel free to call our customer service team at 1-800-561-1752 and we will be glad to assist you.
Thank you for choosing Rural King!
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question