- 100 Gallon
- 25"H x 31"W x 52"L
- Durable Structural Foam
- Single Piece Seamless Construction
- Engineered To Withstand Cold Weather
- High Winds & Ill-Tempered Animals, Rustproof, Dent, Crack & Corrosion Resistant Even When Frozen Solid
- Heavy Duty Reinforced Underside Ribs
- Caged Heaters & Float Valve Systems Are Accepted
- Drinker's Wide
- 1.5" Over-sized Drain Plug
- Use For Small Animal Dipping, Disinfecting & Washing
- Duramold Construction For Rugged Farm Tough Applications
- Large Plastic Drain Is Easy To Open & Use.
SKU 2220011 Model FG424288 BLA Weight 160.0000 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $74.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Poor quality Review by Carol p
Price Value Quality
It cracked several places at once on the bottom, and the horses didn't do the damage. Not worth the money, since these troughs are not cheap.
(Posted on 8/29/2015)
- Sucks Review by Ray
Price Value Quality
The wife and I have a couple of Horses on our small mini farm. Thought These would be perfect for keeping our horses watered year round (and use submersible water heater in the winter) after going through several of these over the course of the last 8 years... including one bought in the fall of 2013 that cracked and has become worthless as a water trough. The absolute best advise anyone can recieve. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY.... THEY AREN'T WORTH IT!!!
(Posted on 3/2/2014)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsAre these food grade material? I am thinking about for water collection use for human consumption. Thanks!Question by: john riba on Sep 3, 2014 1:35:14 PMHello,
I asked our vendor this question and their answer is as follows: “Stock tanks are designed specifically as a watering trough for livestock. However, I do know that end user’s use our stock tanks as duck ponds, fish ponds, and turtle ponds.
That is up to the end user on how they use our products outside of the main attention of watering tanks for livestock.
Hope this helps.”
Answer by: D.J. (Admin) on Sep 3, 2014 1:35:14 PM