- 300 Gallon
- 25"H x 69"W x 63.3"L
- Durable Structural Foam Plastic
- Single Piece Seamless Construction
- Engineered To Withstand Cold Weather
- High Winds & Ill-Tempered Animals
- Rustproof, Dent, Crack & Corrosion-Resistant Even When Frozen Solid
- Heavy Duty Reinforced Underside Ribs
- Caged Heaters & Float Valve Systems Are Accepted
- Drinker's Wide
- Tilt-Back Opening Makes It Easy For Hogs, Sheep & Goats To Use
- 1.5" Oversized Drain Plug
- Use For Small Animal Dipping, Disinfecting & Washing, Duramold Construction For Rugged Farm Tough Applications.
SKU 2220040 Model FG424700 BLA Weight 168.0000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only Yes Price $199.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- have had ours for almost 2 years four head of cattle use it everyday haven't had no issues Review by zack
Value Quality Price
have had ours for almost 2 years four head of cattle use it everyday haven't had no issues
(Posted on 7/27/2016)
- Hairline cracks Review by A. Von Zwehl
Quality Price Value
I own 3, and all 3 have hairline cracks on the side of the tanks. I just use them for storing rainwater. Tried caulking, but they still leak. A metal tank is the only tank to have. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THESE TANKS TO ANYONE. Cheaply made.
(Posted on 6/24/2015)
- They dont last! Review by Ray
Price Value Quality
We have six 300 gallon rubbermaid stock tanks. 5 of them have cracked!
(Posted on 2/12/2015)
- Quality product Review by John
Price Value Quality
Well built and ment to last, two thumbs up!
(Posted on 1/18/2015)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsQuestion by: JT on Jan 17, 2015 7:13:59 AMHello,
Yes, the plastic would be perfectly safe for this application. Thank you for contacting Rural King. If you have any more questions about this product or any other we carry on the site please feel free to call our customer service team at 1-800-561-1752 and we will be glad to assist you.
Ruralking.comAnswer by: D.J. (Admin) on Jan 17, 2015 7:13:59 AM