Recommended for use in gasoline powered cars, vans, light trucks, and SUVs for all season protection. Consult owner's manual for or engine fill cap for proper grade.
- Formulated to reduce friction and save fuel - Energy Conserving
- Easy Starting in Cold Weather
- Protects engine in extended hot weather driving
- Keep precision parts running clean
- Meets new car warranty requirements for: API Service SM, SL; Energy Conserving GF-4, GF-3, SAE10W40
SKU 050000704 Model 77801 Weight 2.0000 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $1.79
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- AAA++++++ oil for the Money....... Review by bill
Value Quality Price
I have been using this oil for 2 years now from my local rural King store in Marion Ohio I have heard of no complaints about this oil it has served my vehicles well and my lawn and garden tractors gasoline powered generators I have 5w30 10w30 and straight 30 all have worked great if there was anything wrong with this oil I'm sure someone would have said something about it by now this oil has been selling good for over 5 years with no problems I would recommend this oil to anyone I would not hesitate to use it in all my vehicles as I actuary do now and I've been very pleased...
(Posted on 1/20/15)
- product Review by Charlie
Price Value Quality
this is a Great deal as oil products have raised up so fast,a good brand and it is used in many applications,
(Posted on 5/3/13)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Rural King Motor Oil 1Qt. 10W40
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question