Recommended for use in gasoline powered cars, vans, light trucks, and SUVs for all season protection. Consult owner's manual for or engine fill cap for proper grade.
- Formulated to reduce friction and save fuel - Energy Conserving
- Easy Starting in Cold Weather
- Protects engine in extended hot weather driving
- Keep precision parts running clean
- Meets new car warranty requirements for: API Service SM, SL; Energy Conserving GF-4, GF-3, SAE5W20
SKU 050000005 Model 77901 Weight 2.0000 Color No Size No In Store Only No Price $1.79
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Rural King Motor Oil 1Qt. 5W20
- From hoser at 9/12/12 5:04 PM
- From Hoser at 9/12/12 5:16 PM
- From Elliot at 2/4/13 5:13 PM
- From Carp rangler at 3/29/14 8:35 AM
- From Gary Bowman at 7/7/14 5:48 PM
- Q: Does this Rural king 5W-20 oil meet Chrysler's MS-6395 specification?
- Show Answer
- A: Hello Gary,
All of your 5w's are ILSAC GF-5, API SN, SM, SL oils including the 5w20. What this means is they can be used in newest engines made today. However Chrysler MS-6395 spec is a oil that needs a TWO year testing program to meets or exceed this specification. See below for oils meeting that spec….Full Synthetic
• Pennzoil Platinum
• Royal Purple
• Castrol Edge
• Halvoline Synthetic
• Quaker State Ultimate Durability
If you have any more questions about this product or any other we carry on the site please feel free to call our customer service team at 1-800-561-1752.
Thank you for choosing Rural King!
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question