Recommended for use in gasoline powered cars, vans, light trucks, and SUVs for all season protection. Consult owner's manual for or engine fill cap for proper grade.
- Formulated to reduce friction and save fuel - Energy Conserving
- Easy Starting in Cold Weather
- Protects engine in extended hot weather driving
- Keep precision parts running clean
- Meets new car warranty requirements for: API Service SM, SL; Energy Conserving GF-4, GF-3, SAE5W20
SKU 50000005 Model 77901 Weight 2.0000 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $1.79
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsQuestion by: Gary Bowman on Jul 7, 2014 5:48:35 PMHello Gary,
All of your 5w's are ILSAC GF-5, API SN, SM, SL oils including the 5w20. What this means is they can be used in newest engines made today. However Chrysler MS-6395 spec is a oil that needs a TWO year testing program to meets or exceed this specification. See below for oils meeting that spec….Full Synthetic
• Pennzoil Platinum
• Royal Purple
• Castrol Edge
• Halvoline Synthetic
• Quaker State Ultimate Durability
If you have any more questions about this product or any other we carry on the site please feel free to call our customer service team at 1-800-561-1752.
Thank you for choosing Rural King!
Answer by: D.J. (Admin) on Jul 7, 2014 5:48:35 PMIs RK oil (conventional) still made by Citgo? The bottles I have say WP on the bottom which is Warren Oil company (Warren Petroleum).Does this product meet Chrysler specification MS-6395?
Is there a product data sheet or technical data sheet available?