- Secure and protect your chain saw when traversing over rough terrain
- Fits in standard Kolpin Gun Boot® brackets - Simply remove your Gun Boot® case and install your Saw Boot!!!
- Designed to be used with Universal Gun Boot® IV Bracket (20032 - sold separately) or Boottector® Bracket (20035 - sold separately)
- Saw can be quickly secured/removed with a bungee tie down
- Included heat shielding allows for carrying a hot saw
- Universal fit for most ATV racks
- Accommodates saw bars up to 20"
SKU 86020250 Model 20600 Weight 7.0000 Color No size No Width No In Store Only No Price $53.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Pretty Good Review by Mancos0419
Price Value Quality
Bought this to go on my new Polaris 570 Ranger. My only complaint is Rural King did not sell the Boottector bracket that fit the Ranger and I had to go to another company to get the bracket. The other issue would be that the saw boot is made for a maximum 20" bar length and as such is way bigger than needed to accomodate the saw body.
(Posted on 6/27/2015)
- VERY GOOD PRODUCT Review by RANGER MAN
Quality Price Value
After getting this product mounted on my 2010 Polaris Ranger, I put the saw in it and went out to cut some wood. What a great value, no more strapping the saw in the bed or worrying about melting the plastic case the saw came in. Love it.
(Posted on 2/4/2013)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!