- On/Off Switch Activates the Jump Starting Mode
- Built-In Charger for Automatic Charging of Internal Battery-Just Connect an Extension Cord to the Plug to Recharge (Cord Not Included)
- Battery Status LEDs Tell When Battery is Charged or Needs to be Charged
- Sure-Grip Clamps Fit Both Top & Side-Mount Batteries
- Cables Stay Flexible in Cold Weather
- 12 Volt Accessory Outlet
- Maintenance-Free, Sealed
- Lead-Acid Battery
- Allows Storage in Any Position
Peak Amps 400 Crank Amps 5 Sec 185 Crank Amps 30 Sec 99 Cold Crank Amps 116 Unit Height 8.50 Unit Width 10.00 Unit Depth 5.25 Unit Weight 7.00 Warranty Period 1 Period Type Year RoHS - Sell Country United States of America Energy Star -
SKU 810399 Model XP400 Weight 8.3000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $39.98
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Product Manual
- OK for small engines. Review by maryland
Quality Price Value
very good for small engines, e.g. mowers, quads, etc.... not so much for cars.
(Posted on 2/8/2013)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsQuestion by: robert lee mingo on Jan 6, 2014 5:10:21 AMHello,
I spoke with the manufacturer on this. They said that if it is really cold, they suggest not leaving it in your trunk for days at a time and take it out periodically. There is an internal battery and a long cold spell can cause the battery to not be up to par.
Thank youAnswer by: D.J. (Admin) on Jan 6, 2014 5:10:21 AM